Quick Erase Pro Question

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
Hey brothers in iron(y)!

Quick question regarding erase pro,
I am considering taking it near the end of my cut to maintain muscle and get rid some last bits of estrogenic fats.

If I take it (this will be my first time) will it have any irreversible/not-short term sides or rebound effects, especially because I am 21 and natural?

Sorry if this is a dumb question. I have read a lot about it and what it does and have read a bunch of articles on sarms,ais, ancillaries, etc. I just get paranoid. Better safe than sorry!

Thanks!

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
The active ingredient (metabolite of 7-keto DHEA) is a suicidal inhibitor, meaning that it binds to the aromatase enzyme and renders it inactive for good. The body has to make more of the enzyme to reach proper homeostasis, so there is no rebound. I've used the OG erase 3x now and have had no problems except a little on the joints but that could be dose dependent.

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
The active ingredient (metabolite of 7-keto DHEA) is a suicidal inhibitor, meaning that it binds to the aromatase enzyme and renders it inactive for good. The body has to make more of the enzyme to reach proper homeostasis, so there is no rebound. I've used the OG erase 3x now and have had no problems except a little on the joints but that could be dose dependent.
Right, so theoretically after the effect of adaptation occurs and more aromatase enzymes (estrogen synthase) is made, wouldnt that leave me with extra estrogen? Perhaps I am confused.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
The body only makes a certain amount of enzyme. adipose has a slight effect on that number from what I've been reading. that's why obese people are usually higher in the estrogen aspect. Despite xenoestrogens, phytoestrogens, ect... The aromatase enzyme is basically what turns testosterone into estrogen, therefore when you inactivate that enzyme the body thinks its low on estrogen so in turn it produces testosterone via the HPTA pathway and that's the indirect effect of increasing testosterone. Now I don't know the daily turn over rate of test---> estrogen but its low iirc... But it takes some time for the body to remake the right amount of aromatase enzyme for a certain person depending on their cell count of gonads, brain, adipose tissue... Everyone is different. The PES crew as well as the almighty coop can shed more light on the other ingredients that benefit other pathways to estrogen control and indirectly affecting test production. It's truly a great well thought out product.

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
Aaahhh! THANK you that cleared it up for me. Very cool! Can't wait to throw this in when I hit around 9% !

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
It's a good product for sure. I've only used the original erase that only has 25mg of active ingredient per pill. I've dosed it to 75mg( the amount of which EP has) and the effects were crazy! Look at my review of OG erase to get a feel of what happened. I've done OG erase on 3 separate occasions, solo (2) and stacked with Anabeta. Tell me how EP is because I've heard wonderful things about it. If you run into some creaky or popping joints (especially the knees for me) throw some fish oil or some cissus and you'll be good to go! Remember to increase water intake a little since I found out that it has a little diuretic effect!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do keep us updated on your run of EP it's a great product. The AI affect is obvious but the diuretic effect is nice with it also.

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
Perhaps I'll do a log for it! Thanks guys!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not a dumb question at all and thank you to Bamski for the knowledge and love! A log would be amazing:)

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
Hey Guys!

Just bought 8 weeks worth of Erase Pro! Before I crack them open, can I just get some assurance that this would aid in maintaining muscle and cutting (estrogenic) fats during a natural cut? Thanks! Just want to make sure everything is lined up right and this wont be a waste of $101

** As previously stated I wouldn't start using until I get under 10%

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys!

Just bought 8 weeks worth of Erase Pro! Before I crack them open, can I just get some assurance that this would aid in maintaining muscle and cutting fats during a natural cut? Thanks! Just want to make sure everything is lined up right and this wont be a waste of $101
Lol it will do more than maintain muscle, it will excrete subcutaneous water, preserve strength, increase vascularity, and pop those striated muscles! Don't worry you'll be surprised of what it can do.

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
Lol it will do more than maintain muscle, it will excrete subcutaneous water, preserve strength, increase vascularity, and pop those striated muscles! Don't worry you'll be surprised of what it can do.
Yesssssssssssssssssss! Thanks! I'll log the ISH out of this in a few weeks. currently at ~13%.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Nice man, the original erase exceeded my expectations. Everything I just said is in my experience with a proper workout routine and diet. You have those two factors on lock and you'll have a good run. Just my .02 cents, increase water consumption a little as it tended to dry me out very fast and made me crave water.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesssssssssssssssssss! Thanks! I'll log the ISH out of this in a few weeks. currently at ~13%.
Would love to see a log. While the effects of EP can be seen during any nutritional status (cutting/recomping/bulking), I prefer it once I am really lean (under 10% like you will be doing). From a purely cosmetic point of view it amplifies the leanness through its diuretic and estrogen decreasing effects. I always look epic when using this to finish a cut. :D