S.A.S. LABS - Weight loss package.(Is it legit?)

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've stumbled across a guy who is selling a few bottles of this. He wants like $200 a bottle, but I want to know if it's legit.

Sas labs Thermogenic formula Standardized herbs Extreme weight loss formula. (180 tablets each) Ingredients • Ma Huang (ephedrine) • Citris Aurantium (synephrine) • Guarana (caffine) • Green tea extract • Yerba mate extract • Kola nut extract • E & z guggulsterones • Chromium picolinate • Acetyl l-caritine • Ginger root extract • Gelatin • Soy lecithin • Brown rice • Magnesium stearate •

It's made in Japan.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I read they could be a scam, as in not even made in Japan. I think a website out of Florida sells them but Im not allowed to post links I think! Just wondering if its legit either way. :)

PintSizPopeye

PintSizPopeye

Awards
$200?!?! Are you kidding me? Go pick up some bronkaid and baby aspirin and save yourself $190 for something that'll work just as well.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I live in the land of down under. It's nearly impossible to get here.

It's actually much easier to find clen, and cheaper.

Im more interested if it's a legit product, I aint worried about the price as I wouldn't pay that much! If I can get lucky, I could get him down to $100 a bottle.

:D

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea, that seems crazy expensive. And usually stumbling across things like this on the internet don't end well. You could very easily be out $200 and your personal information. I'd avoid it like the plague.

AnabolicJuich

AnabolicJuich

Banned
Awards
don't waste your money on dat. you could get a perfect weight loss stack in bottle price.
and have you tried ephedrine before? it may be to strong for ya.
and tbh the ingredient list is minimal . you should get pure ephedrine&Caffeine or if you like blends you can try Hellfire by Innovative labs.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
don't waste your money on dat. you could get a perfect weight loss stack in bottle price.
and have you tried ephedrine before? it may be to strong for ya.
and tbh the ingredient list is minimal . you should get pure ephedrine&Caffeine or if you like blends you can try Hellfire by Innovative labs.
Hellfire does not contain real ephedrine. This product is made in Japan, with herbal extract meaning it would contain all the Alkaloids. That's why it interests me.

I think they;re a dodgy company run out of Florida, so I'll skip it anyways!

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Stay safe OP. Do not take. ;)