Cellucor whey protein or *** amp protien?

atrinidad65

atrinidad65

Awards
I've been using the *** amplified protien for a hood month now, and have seen some pretty decent results! But it's too expensive, has anybody tried the whey protein from cellucor and is it worth a try?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
The **** is up with all these spammers coming into the threads today?

juicer77

Awards
Not a spammer dude just trying to save some money is all *** is way to expensive unless u got a good job and live with mommy and daddy and have no bills

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

six star = whey protein
geencee amified = whey protein
iso 100 = whey protein

you starting to see the picture here?
No. Protein isn't protein.
ISO 100 is hydrolyzed whey isolate. Lactose and carb free. Much easier on the digestive system.

Start getting into pepto pro, and hydro 520, and you'll see. Never go back to reg whey again.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
as long as the label claims on protein powder are acurate, theres no need to waste extra money on the fancy protein, the results vs money spent don't equal out

best thing i ever read between hydro whey and an isolate/concentrate mix is the only effects you would see are in your wallet

juicer77

Awards
I get my ISO100 for just a lil more than you would pay for six star at Walmart like I said I order all of my stuff online only. Go to *** when stuff I use is on sale. I ordered almost 7 pounds of ISO100 and elite casein and spent lil over 10 bucks a pound

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
as long as the label claims on protein powder are acurate, theres no need to waste extra money on the fancy protein, the results vs money spent don't equal out

best thing i ever read between hydro whey and an isolate/concentrate mix is the only effects you would see are in your wallet
You want a fast (whey) and a slow digesting protein not just a whey...

juicer77

Awards
Two seperate tubs I use more ISO than casein 5 lbs ISO roughley 2 pounds casien

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You want a fast (whey) and a slow digesting protein not just a whey...
i do? i like the idea of a whey and caesin blend but it's not all that important....and the more and more i read or hear about caesin the less and less i want it

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Use pure pepto pro post w/o for a month, you'll see.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Celucor has some over priced garbage but the whey is pretty good tasting. Protean by iforce is damn near perfect. Hoping they make a cookies and cream.
PES will fortunately be coming out with a mysterious protien powder that will make you gasm. They will own the market LOL. Hopefully they will answer prayers and make 10 lb bags.

At the end of the day protien shakes are fillers from what your lacking in food. Some brands are different than others but not by much. Stick with the stuff you personally like. I made some great gains on Walmart protien powder haha!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I get my ISO100 for just a lil more than you would pay for six star at Walmart like I said I order all of my stuff online only. Go to *** when stuff I use is on sale. I ordered almost 7 pounds of ISO100 and elite casein and spent lil over 10 bucks a pound
ISO 100 is a good deal.
90% protein per serving, and a 5lb tub gives you 90 plus servings.
NINETY PLUS

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Celucor has some over priced garbage but the whey is pretty good tasting. Protean by iforce is damn near perfect. Hoping they make a cookies and cream.
PES will fortunately be coming out with a mysterious protien powder that will make you gasm. They will own the market LOL. Hopefully they will answer prayers and make 10 lb bags.

At the end of the day protien shakes are fillers from what your lacking in food. Some brands are different than others but not by much. Stick with the stuff you personally like. I made some great gains on Walmart protien powder haha!
PROTEIN is the only sup I don't care about taste.

juicer77

Awards

If u made good gains on Walmart powder good for u. All I'm saying is there are better powders for around the same price. Just shop around the net u will find them and u would be surprised in the difference they will make on ur gut and brown eye.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Not a spammer dude just trying to save some money is all *** is way to expensive unless u got a good job and live with mommy and daddy and have no bills
I apologise. Just odd that all in one day a lot of threads have been opened promoting the same stuff.

juicer77

Awards
I apologise. Just odd that all in one day a lot of threads have been opened promoting the same stuff.
It's all good I'm newly registered here just trying to help. Our lifestyle is expensive enough just trying to help all my iron brothers save some cash lol

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Curious about this Cellucor protein. It's been getting quite a bit of talk lately. Wonder if that cause its new and decent or if it's up with some of the other top tasting brands (XF, Protean, Trutein, Giant Sports, Protizyme)

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
omfg this thread makes me wanna facepalm into a coma

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's amp? Is that the crap from gn see?

If so, I can't believe people use that. I didn't think anyone bought that overpriced garbage.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

If so, I can't believe people use that. I didn't think anyone bought that overpriced garbage.
Lol

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards

only the idiots

op, did you know amp protein is created by optimum nutrition? gold standard = same ****, half the price, and 10x as many flavors

atrinidad65

atrinidad65

Awards
only the idiots

op, did you know amp protein is created by optimum nutrition? gold standard = same ****, half the price, and 10x as many flavors
I'm guessing you also created the amp series yourself? Correct?

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
I'm guessing you also created the amp series yourself? Correct?
No, literally all gn protein is made by ON. Wheyabolic extreme 60 is actually a weaker version of pro complex and costs twice what pro complex does

Rozman

Awards
I'm on my 6th tub of the Cellucor Cor-Performance whey. It has a good profile, mixes well and tastes good. The peanut butter marshmallow and cinnamon roll flavors are particularly good, as is the vanilla. I would buy it again, if the price is right.

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
I'm on my 6th tub of the Cellucor Cor-Performance whey. It has a good profile, mixes well and tastes good. The peanut butter marshmallow and cinnamon roll flavors are particularly good, as is the vanilla. I would buy it again, if the price is right.
I wish the planet would get this in! And the new m5 cus their prices on cellucor kills!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I finally wized up and am now using optimum nutrition as my sole powder. You can get the 100%whey as low as 90$ for 10 lbs and 44$ for 5 lbs. I do buy other powders now and then though. Protean is awesome. PES protien is coming out.
trutein.

I will never buy muscle pharm protien again. Look at the sweetners.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I finally wized up and am now using optimum nutrition as my sole powder. You can get the 100%whey as low as 90$ for 10 lbs and 44$ for 5 lbs. I do buy other powders now and then though. Protean is awesome. PES protien is coming out.
trutein.

I will never buy muscle pharm protien again. Look at the sweetners.
fuk that, bulk unflavored all the way here. no more commercial garbage.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, literally all gn protein is made by ON. Wheyabolic extreme 60 is actually a weaker version of pro complex and costs twice what pro complex does
Went to g en c today, asked the dude working if O.n. makes amp, he said no way. Bla bla bla.
I then asked if they had any products containing peptopro he had no idea what that was, told him hydrolyzed casein, again had no idea what that was.
Decided to stop talking and leave. (told him to go home and google peptopro) Smh

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Went to g en c today, asked the dude working if O.n. makes amp, he said no way. Bla bla bla.
I then asked if they had any products containing peptopro he had no idea what that was, told him hydrolyzed casein, again had no idea what that was.
Decided to stop talking and leave. (told him to go home and google peptopro) Smh
My neighbor and training partner is a regional manager and has very openly verified this info. Just goes to show how full of **** some of those guys are(we both get most of our supplies from nutraplanet aside from some of the promo stuff he gets and I get to try for free)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was more concerned about the lack of supplement knowledge they all seem to have.

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
I was more concerned about the lack of supplement knowledge they all seem to have.
That's what I was meaning, it's their job to know their products, some do but there's way to many that don't, and even more that are apparently un aware that any other supps exist outside their store and are convinced that if there are any others they are vastly inferior products

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I actually prefer Muscle Gauge Nutrition's Protein. I use their pure whey isolate almost everyday. I've been using their products for almost 5 years and it has worked out very well for me. I really enjoy their cake batter protein as well as ice cream sandwich they have some great flavors and I really enjoy their brand. Let me know if your interested I'll throw you a discount code.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually prefer Muscle Gauge Nutrition's Protein. I use their pure whey isolate almost everyday. I've been using their products for almost 5 years and it has worked out very well for me. I really enjoy their cake batter protein as well as ice cream sandwich they have some great flavors and I really enjoy their brand. Let me know if your interested I'll throw you a discount code.
Discount code is usless unless its a 70% discount on some hydrolyzed stuff.