Noopept or focus XT? For studying not prework out.

sr3855

Awards
I have a serious exam coming up in about 2 months. Been studying for about 6 months total. My wife has a scrip for Adderall but that stuff cracks me out of my mind even at a quarter or half dose. I have been doing some reading about all these nootropics and im leaning towards the noopept but was curious to see if any one has any guidance on these products or another one I should consider. Again this is only to help with exam prep. Thanks for any advice or experience. SR

gmanall

Awards
A fellow Alabamaen, I am now using Focus XT and Noopept preworkout. I can see studying with it, you may want the caffeine free version depending on you tolerance to give you a calmer focus. It's not like "limitless" and you still have to apply yourself to get knowledge but the effects are noticeable.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Focus XT™ is a staple for studying man!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing beats Focus XT for overall study needs.

Noopept sucked for me. Literally one of the worst supplement purchases I've made (that's saying a lot) couldn't tell a thing and dosed it high and consistently to try to get something.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing beats Focus XT for overall study needs.

Noopept sucked for me. Literally one of the worst supplement purchases I've made (that's saying a lot) couldn't tell a thing and dosed it high and consistently to try to get something.
Pharmacy student right here recommending it and a med student in Mr. Cooper with another recommendation. We all use it for studying man.

I can write essays like a mother ****er with focus lol

Reactions: mw1

sr3855

Awards
OK I will give focus XT a try. I would prefer the caffeine free one but would like to hear any suggestions, if I need the caffeinated version. Doesnt really matter to me but I get plenty of caffeine in other supps and coffee? Thanks for all the insight gonna order some today. SR

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK I will give focus XT a try. I would prefer the caffeine free one but would like to hear any suggestions, if I need the caffeinated version. Doesnt really matter to me but I get plenty of caffeine in other supps and coffee? Thanks for all the insight gonna order some today. SR
Caffeine free would prob be your way to go specifically for the versatility of it. You can easily make caffeine free caffeinated by adding a caffeine source I.e. coffee, pills, tea etc

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Go with Cafffeine Free for versatility and add a caffeine tab (200mg per standard tab is the same dose as in 1 scoop original Focus XT) for the added boost when necessary.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Pharmacy student right here recommending it and a med student in Mr. Cooper with another recommendation. We all use it for studying man.

I can write essays like a mother ****er with focus lol
Haha future MCAT taker right here! Taking Focus XT studying for that damn exam... You know its changing in 2015? They already are thinking about taking out the 2 written portions for 2013/2014 examinations and doing a "voluntary" trial section to test out the new sections, social and behavioral sciences section (Psychological, Social and Biological Foundations of Behavior) as well as critical analysis and reasoning skills section...

Nice name change BTW!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Haha future MCAT taker right here! Taking Focus XT studying for that damn exam... You know its changing in 2015? They already are thinking about taking out the 2 written portions for 2013/2014 examinations and doing a "voluntary" trial section to test out the new sections, social and behavioral sciences section (Psychological, Social and Biological Foundations of Behavior) as well as critical analysis and reasoning skills section...

Nice name change BTW!
You lucky son of a bitch!

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
You lucky son of a bitch!
haha it could be good... it could be bad. Its more good in my eyes because i cant write worth a damn. But who knows... I am curious to find out what it all entails. Coop what do you have to worry about?! MCAT was probably like a 2nd grade test to ya :D

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Nice name change BTW!
Lol at the name change! I get more **** for that hahaha!!

I'm drinking some as we speak ;)

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Caffeine free is the way to go. I love caffeine but like you I get enough other places and super easy to add it to FXT. Plus you can do more than one dosing without the caffeine.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Focus XT does this job too well to not use it. It is probably the best study supplement on the market. In my opinion.