Any good test boosters out there that DONT use DHEA?

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
Drive is the best non-hormonal test booster I have ever used. I was looking for something a little more potent without the use of prohormones. It's like everytime i see a good testbooster get halfway through the profile and i see DHEA/-dione ingredient. You guys know any legit boosters that are non-hormonal/non-anabolic?

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Tropinol XP and Intimidate SRT. Tropinol XP gives you a very good dose of Nitrates while Intimidate SRT includes one of the world's most potent AI's.

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
Tropinol XP and Intimidate SRT. Tropinol XP gives you a very good dose of Nitrates while Intimidate SRT includes one of the world's most potent AI's.
Tropinol has DHEA

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Test Powder

DAA
agmatine sulfate
prolactin control
E control
trimethylglycine

very very solid ingredient profile.
my favorite test product for sure

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tropinol has DHEA
No...it does not.

here is the profile:

You can feel the benefits instantly due to the high doses of Potassium Nitrate + Icariin...and then the product just keeps getting better. nothing else out there right now on the same level.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
No...it does not.

here is the profile:

You can feel the benefits instantly due to the high doses of Potassium Nitrate + Icariin...and then the product just keeps getting better. nothing else out there right now on the same level.
Too slow Vaughn ;)

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
No...it does not.

here is the profile:

The 25R is another fancy name for DHEA last time i checked. Either way it sounds like a pro hormone that i could get hit for.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The 25R is another fancy name for DHEA last time i checked. Either way it sounds like a pro hormone that i could get hit for.
Nope, not even closely related to DHEA. We don't change nomenclatures to try and hide them from consumers. 25-R is a form of Diosgenin then is 100% natural.

Nothing in Tropinol XP is against the rules for any known sporting organizations.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure that's Diosgenin.
Vaughn can answer more of the technical questions, but like jwa254 mentioned, it is not DHEA, it is a completely separate compound.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Drive is the best non-hormonal test booster I have ever used. I was looking for something a little more potent without the use of prohormones. It's like everytime i see a good testbooster get halfway through the profile and i see DHEA/-dione ingredient. You guys know any legit boosters that are non-hormonal/non-anabolic?
Pct assist

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fadogia and bulbine based test boosters are going to be your best bet......especially if u thougth something like drive was worthwhile

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Ergopure by myodyne.. We are new to AM, I'm currently using it in my PCT and love it.. I've also used the ones mentioned above..

Check us out www.myodyne.com

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BioForge, Test Powder, EndoSurge and both of the PES t-boosting products fit the bill perfectly.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
look into PR-XT

High dosed anacyclus, which is a proven, powerful ingredient, a mild, novel aromatase inhibitor in the form of Brassiopsis, and Beta-2 agonists for a leaning, hardening effect.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards

Riskyb

Awards
fadogia and nettle root are your best bets I think...

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would look into the new improved version of Titanium. Endosurge and PES products are also great suggestions.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
I would look into the new improved version of Titanium. Endosurge and PES products are also great suggestions.
Grabbing the new Titanium soon. I'll be sure to let you guys @ Athletix know what I think. Loved the previous version.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Grabbing the new Titanium soon. I'll be sure to let you guys @ Athletix know what I think. Loved the previous version.
Wicked :D, looking forward to your thoughts! They have a sick price on their new pre-workout Acute FX as well.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Anabeta, Anabeta Elite, Test Powder, Tropinol XP, Endosurge, Erase, Erase Pro

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
tribulus

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
So many good options out there,a few of those being SNS Tribulus,SNS Bulbine,PCT Assist,and DAA is one of my all time personal favorites!

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
Fadogia and bulbine based test boosters are going to be your best bet......especially if u thougth something like drive was worthwhile
I am diggin SNS bulbine right now in my Pct!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've had all really good experiences with Anabeta Elite, Erase Pro, and Triazole, also take a look at the science behind our test booster called ANS Fortitude. FeruTest is an exclusive ingredient that's contained in FORTITUDE. It's been clinically studied in both mice (mechanism of action) and humans for efficacy. The results summary is truly impressive.

FeruTest helps increase blood-flow to the testes. Measurements of increased nitric oxide and vasodilation, enhanced libido (>80% in humans) and in mice: penile erections and mounting tests all helped verify this.

One of the coolest things measured in the study was the improvement in sperm health parameters as a result of the increased testicular blood flow. Oligospermatic (below normal count) subjects were tested, and saw an increase is total sperm count and motility within 90 days (it takes 3 months for new sperm to mature). In our partnership with the group that did the study - they even shared that in some unpublished results, about 20% of men that were azospermatic (no sperm/sterile) were found to have a measurable amount of sperm (still low - but more than 0) after treatment.

While the results were not tied to an increase in Testosterone persay, it can be inferred that the improvement in testicular bloodflow, sperm health and increased libido could be tied to increased testosterone levels. But FORTITUDE has several other ingredients also studied in human and dosed effectively to help boost free test levels.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
atrinidad65

atrinidad65

Awards
Would test boosters have any effect on a 19 year old?? I hear it doesn't, but it's something I'd like to know the truth about!!

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would test boosters have any effect on a 19 year old?? I hear it doesn't, but it's something I'd like to know the truth about!!
your money is much better spent elsewhere

gvdook

gvdook

Awards
Im 41 and my last labs came back with my test at 680. I was curious if I would get much out of a booster since I'd love to squeeze out more performance at the gym. At the moment I'm concentrating heavy on my diet.

atrinidad65

atrinidad65

Awards
Im 41 and my last labs came back with my test at 680. I was curious if I would get much out of a booster since I'd love to squeeze out more performance at the gym. At the moment I'm concentrating heavy on my diet.
Who hi is your test level supposed to be for an average male? Just curious. I'm only 19

d1sc1ple

Awards
I am 31 and my test is only 573.6 ng/dl so you arent doing bad thats for sure!

JWest0926

Awards
Does Tropinol XP need to be cycled 8 weeks on 4 weeks off?

I'm looking for a natural test booster that doesn't necessarily have to be cycled 4 weeks off.

Thanks
JWest

JWest0926

Awards
Does Fadogia need to be cycled? 8 weeks on 4 off? Thanks

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Either Tropinol XP and Intimidate SRT or both would be great.