Non Stim Or mild stim for last 5 pounds Lean FX?

sr3855

Awards
Looking for a little help on something new to try. Been on keto for about 10 weeks, cycling between OEP original (half dose) and muscle pharm shred matrix, with some raspberry ketones and TTA. Basically I got about 5 pounds to finish this up sitting around 206 for the past 2 weeks. Was looking to a new product to throw in for a few weeks. I don't do good on the heavy stims. I was looking into Lean FX, I have taken Lean Xtreme and didn't seem to do much for me, also looked at ergoshred as well. Any insight on Lean FX or ergoshred? Or is there another better option I am over looking.Thanks SR

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Have you ever thought about or looked into Reduce Xt?Also,I know you said you don't do well on heavy stims,but SNS Thyrocaps is a great product and I think could be a great addition if you could handle some stims without the over stimmed jittery feeling some products can have.Below are the links to both products if you would like to look them over!
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/serious-nutrition-solutions/reduce-xt-90-caps.html
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/serious-nutrition-solutions/thyrocaps-90-capsules.html

feather319

feather319

Awards
I just ran Vanillean, AlphaBurn and 7-Keto. The stack was great to reduce my caffeine tolerance. I haven't tried Lean Xtreme due to the price. You could also try buying L-carnintine in bulk to aid in fat loss without stim use.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd recommend checking out the new AT2

missesmonique

missesmonique

Awards
Looking for a little help on something new to try. Been on keto for about 10 weeks, cycling between OEP original (half dose) and muscle pharm shred matrix, with some raspberry ketones and TTA. Basically I got about 5 pounds to finish this up sitting around 206 for the past 2 weeks. Was looking to a new product to throw in for a few weeks. I don't do good on the heavy stims. I was looking into Lean FX, I have taken Lean Xtreme and didn't seem to do much for me, also looked at ergoshred as well. Any insight on Lean FX or ergoshred? Or is there another better option I am over looking.Thanks SR
how was it being in Keto for that amount of time?

sr3855

Awards
I dont have problems doing keto. I have dropped around 14 pounds and its been closer to 12 weeks. Keto is the only way i can really cut fat off, carb cycling will only do so much for me. I still lift heavy, power lifting and my lifts are continuing to increase. The last 5 pounds is really lower abbs and a little on the sides, but if I hit around 200 pounds I think Ill be happy. Probably going to have to increase cardio just a little, let me know if you have any questions?

Thanks for all the replies. SR

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Lean EFX worked well for me not really stimmed up gives a good boost and also mood elevation 5lbs shouldn't be a problem either.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lean EFX Refined is a great low stim no crash thermogenic. I've found the appetite suppression to be very good without making you feel like throwing up at the site of food, lol! The energy is nice and long lasting and the mood enhancing properties make you much more pleasant to be around while on your cut!

When you are close to the end of your cut, you might try adding in Carve to help you shed some water to really bring out your vascularity.

I have some samples of Lean EFX Refined, if you want one, shoot me a pm brother!