New supp Ingredients

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    no doubt man

    you really enjoyed this stuff, as did about everyone

    nope nice try tho - we offered that guy valdez a chance and he shot us down..
    I have no clue who you are, never heard of ya

    and i'll still keep the offer on the table for ya bro if you'll log it, lemme know

    run a log, i'll shoot you a bottle too
    Haha Snags my brotha from anotha! I had to change my name for background check **** lol! The offer still stands eh? I didn't turn you down I would never turn YOU down Mr
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position


  2. Do you all take Max pump solo or with other PWO supps? Just got out from under my rock, first I've heard of this.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by DWeaver View Post
    Do you all take Max pump solo or with other PWO supps? Just got out from under my rock, first I've heard of this.
    I've taken my Creatine Nitrate with Hemavol... no adverse affects.. A little caffeine helps any potential BP issues...

  4. Quote Originally Posted by DWeaver View Post
    Do you all take Max pump solo or with other PWO supps? Just got out from under my rock, first I've heard of this.
    could be solo if you wish, is fine as stand-alone, incredible compound..
    but - if you want to supercharge your preWO, make it a stack!
    rave reviews on the Ignite2/MaxPump 1-2 punch, great price as well
    now get out from under that rock

  5. Sorry double post
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    could be solo if you wish, is fine as stand-alone, incredible compound..
    but - if you want to supercharge your preWO, make it a stack!
    rave reviews on the Ignite2/MaxPump 1-2 punch, great price as well
    now get out from under that rock
    LMAO, thanks bud.

  7. Use nitrates properly.. More is not always better

  8. Plantago is a new supplement ingredient, it's in our New and Improved version of Titanium. Here is an interesting study to check out, it was added to increase endurance/performance in the gym, we should have some logs starting up soon on the forum.

    http://www.academicjournals.org/jmpr...d%20Li-guo.pdf
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  9. Quote Originally Posted by DWeaver View Post
    LMAO, thanks bud.
    Can vouch for this stack. Ran a log not too long ago and has awesome results.

    IGNITED 2 get the MAX PUMP
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    Can vouch for this stack. Ran a log not too long ago and has awesome results.

    IGNITED 2 get the MAX PUMP
    Thanks for the link

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    Damn! I think they offered me a log of that lol! Shoulda, woulda, coulda

    I've been buried in books lol! Where you been?
    Woah crazy, I only just picked up that you chnaged your name lol. Just saw the Avi lol.

    I'm always here, never went anywhere

  12. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post

    you really enjoyed this stuff, as did about everyone
    It is a good product, i've had two more runs since that log of it.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

    It is a good product, i've had two more runs since that log of it.
    I haven't tried mine yet....

    It's sitting in my cabinet lol.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    I haven't tried mine yet....

    It's sitting in my cabinet lol.
    Well what are you waiting for?
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Well what are you waiting for?
    He's a hoarder

    You'll love it Jim

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

    He's a hoarder

    You'll love it Jim
    That's it! I'm calling that show and jim is going to therapy.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    Well what are you waiting for?
    Sponsored logs to end.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

    He's a hoarder

    You'll love it Jim
    Am not......
    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    That's it! I'm calling that show and jim is going to therapy.
    I'm only interested if it's a game show.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Woah crazy, I only just picked up that you chnaged your name lol. Just saw the Avi lol.

    I'm always here, never went anywhere
    Hahaha!!! Yea Valdez was too identifying I'm putting in a packet with the military PA program I don't want any non sense with a Google search etc... I googled Valdez it had all my associated logs and images etc

    More than anything else paranoia but it's a huge deal if I can get in so whatever
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    Hahaha!!! Yea Valdez was too identifying I'm putting in a packet with the military PA program I don't want any non sense with a Google search etc... I googled Valdez it had all my associated logs and images etc

    More than anything else paranoia but it's a huge deal if I can get in so whatever
    I didn't even know you could change your username lol. But thats good thinking, good luck with the prgram.

    You still with that S&C coach?

  20. Is Maxx Pump plus Dpol too much nitrates?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by DWeaver View Post
    Is Maxx Pump plus Dpol too much nitrates?
    i'll let some of these other whizzes advise you on that one..
    for us here at Finaflex, our stance is to advise no use of other nitrate-containing products, while on MaxPump
    this is company-wide policy, and you will get no other answer from any of our reps

  22. Quote Originally Posted by DWeaver View Post
    Is Maxx Pump plus Dpol too much nitrates?
    I wouldn't advise using any other products containing nitrates with Max Pump. They give a hefty dose of Betaine Nitrate.
    MYOKEM President/CEO | NITRAMINE - The Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINE - High Performance Lipolytic, Thermogenic Agent | MAGNITROPIN - High Performance Myotropic Agent | ALPHADEX - High Performance Hormone Modulator

  23. Quote Originally Posted by AlphaNOmega View Post
    I wouldn't advise using any other products containing nitrates with Max Pump. They give a hefty dose of Betaine Nitrate.
    Would the hypothalamus recognize too low of BP from using PWo + nitrates and thus render an over-compensating effect via vasoconstriction?

  24. Ok thanks guys.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by mcc23 View Post
    Would the hypothalamus recognize too low of BP from using PWo + nitrates and thus render an over-compensating effect via vasoconstriction?
    As pointed out in this: www . hindawi . com/journals/ijvm/2010/834060/ Caffeine has actually shown to have a strong vasodilation effect directly albeit at high concentrations. It's vasocontriction effects are secondary since caffeine competitively blocks the adenosine receptors. I have yet to find a study that shows the in vivo effects of caffeine on which MOA dominates peripherally. Caffeine's withdrawal symptoms are due to the high upregulation of adenosine receptors, thus leading to increased vasodilation.

    I do believe that nitrates will have the dominant effect in vascular tissue since the concentration of NO will be much higher. I'm not a biochemist, biologist or anything so if there's anyone else who would like to shed some light, by all means!
    MYOKEM President/CEO | NITRAMINE - The Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINE - High Performance Lipolytic, Thermogenic Agent | MAGNITROPIN - High Performance Myotropic Agent | ALPHADEX - High Performance Hormone Modulator

  26. Definitely unable to answer the biochemistry portion of those questions in detail, but I do remember a similar discussion of caffeine induced vasodilation of skeletal muscle back when AppNut's RPM hit the market...so I believe your hypothesis here. Anecdotally, the nitrates seem to dilate everything rather than just skeletal muscle and as others stated, more is not better due to the drop in BP. I get reeeally sleepy if I take too much creatine nitrate.

  27. What type of ingredients are you looking for specifically? I know that if you are looking for a good pre workout MGN has a new one out there called Intenze that is sure to give you super pumps and long lasting energy. Would you like more info about it?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. new supps like rxt etc
    By killuminati04 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-22-2005, 05:49 PM
  2. M1T PCT protocol with new supps?
    By jshin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-23-2005, 02:16 AM
Log in
Log in