jacked question

Herm

Awards
I don't want to be blamed although I'm sure I deserve it. I Have Been taking jacked at two scoops for around two-year s straight and just recently stopped. I have had my endurance reduced to about 30 percent of what it was. My strength hasn't suffered much at all but overall the amount of reps I can do at certain weights and my overall feeling working out has been in the dumps. I Hope I am just going through withdrawal amd I am kinda inspired to achieve what I achieved with jacked, without jacked. How long do you think it will take for me to get over this loss of endurance? Or just accept that I was doing what I Was doing surely based on a supplement?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't want to be blamed although I'm sure I deserve it. I Have Been taking jacked at two scoops for around two-year s straight and just recently stopped. I have had my endurance reduced to about 30 percent of what it was. My strength hasn't suffered much at all but overall the amount of reps I can do at certain weights and my overall feeling working out has been in the dumps. I Hope I am just going through withdrawal amd I am kinda inspired to achieve what I achieved with jacked, without jacked. How long do you think it will take for me to get over this loss of endurance? Or just accept that I was doing what I Was doing surely based on a supplement?
Hi Herm. I'm sorry to hear about your recent drop in endurance; it's always disappointing when my gym performance takes a hit. After using products for an extended period of time (especially stims), people sometimes have trouble adjusting to working out without them. I believe you should see improvements after getting used to the idea of training stimulant free.

Some of the non-stim ingredients in USPlabs Jack3d®, particularly creatine monohydrate and beta alanine, may be beneficial to one's gym performance and used for longer periods of time (I still cycle off of them occasionally). I'd suggest looking into their use as single ingredients and taking a good break from stimulants (minimum 4-8 weeks). In the future, please make sure to follow the label recommendations on any product that you use. I wish you the best with your training goals, and please let us know if you have any further questions.