USPlabs Recreate VS OxyElite pro powder.

AnabolicJuich

AnabolicJuich

Banned
Awards
they both looks solid products. i like the fact Recreate has Forskolin in it. while OxyElite pro powder got more stims then actull fat burning ingerdients.

if i'm looking for maximum fat burning effects which one should i go with?

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
they both looks solid products. i like the fact Recreate has Forskolin in it. while OxyElite pro powder got more stims then actull fat burning ingerdients.

if i'm looking for maximum fat burning effects which one should i go with?
Hi AnabolicJuich. Both are solid products for fat loss. I've never used Recreate but if you can find it, the reviews I've read are very positive. OxyElite Pro Powder is a phenomenal product that I just finished using for my contest prep. I noticed very smooth energy when dosing before fasted cardio along with a great thermo effect. The combo of OxyElite Pro Powder and VERSA-1 have had good reviews as well. Here is a link to the ripped and strong stack

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/usplabs/the-ripped-strong-stack-oxyelite-pro-powder-versa-1.html?sel=5611

Please let us know what you decide on and if we can be of anymore help bud.

AnabolicJuich

AnabolicJuich

Banned
Awards
Hi AnabolicJuich. Both are solid products for fat loss. I've never used Recreate but if you can find it, the reviews I've read are very positive. OxyElite Pro Powder is a phenomenal product that I just finished using for my contest prep. I noticed very smooth energy when dosing before fasted cardio along with a great thermo effect. The combo of OxyElite Pro Powder and VERSA-1 have had good reviews as well. Here is a link to the ripped and strong stack

Please let us know what you decide on and if we can be of anymore help bud.
Hey bro apriciate replie.
and using Versa-1 at the moment stacked with nothing . gotta hate stims break ...
and i thougt about getting Recreate , Test Powder , Compound 20, and Forskolin 95%. how's dat looking for summer prep stack? .
my big brother Using Alphamine,Dpol, and Nolavdren XT and had some insane results.
but i'm 19 yo, so i keep it simple at the moment .

by the way have you tried Compound 20? if yeah tell me what you were getting from it.

Younglifter16

Awards
and using Versa-1 at the moment stacked with nothing . gotta hate stims break ...
and i thougt about getting Recreate , Test Powder , Compound 20, and Forskolin 95%. how's dat looking for summer prep stack? .
my big brother Using Alphamine,Dpol, and Nolavdren XT and had some insane results.

by the way have you tried Compound 20? if yeah tell me what you were getting from it.

i would do your brothers exact stack except minus the nolvadren xt for forskolin+reduce XT. DPol or test powder are both good, either one, id probably take the test powder.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards

Hey bud. Good job taking a stim break. As much as it sucks to do it is very important to do so. How are you liking VERSA-1 this far? Are you planning on running another bottle for a total of 8 weeks?

I like your idea of keeping things simple :). At your age your hormone levels are more than likely high enough. All the products you mention have good reviews but to keep it simple I say for fat burning purposes lets do this.

Following your current VERSA-1 you can add the following
Another VERSA-1
Forskolin 95 (run this 12 weeks)
OxyElite Pro Powder 4-8 weeks

This accompanied with a solid nutrition and training program should help produce great results.