USPlabs Recreate VS OxyElite pro powder.

  1. Banned
    AnabolicJuich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    112
    Rep Power
    0

    USPlabs Recreate VS OxyElite pro powder.


    they both looks solid products. i like the fact Recreate has Forskolin in it. while OxyElite pro powder got more stims then actull fat burning ingerdients.

    if i'm looking for maximum fat burning effects which one should i go with?

  2. Registered User
    bigbb123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    356
    Rep Power
    2819

    Oxyelite for sure. Great stuff
  3. Registered User
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    washington state
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,687
    Rep Power
    3856062

    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicJuich View Post
    they both looks solid products. i like the fact Recreate has Forskolin in it. while OxyElite pro powder got more stims then actull fat burning ingerdients.

    if i'm looking for maximum fat burning effects which one should i go with?
    Hi AnabolicJuich. Both are solid products for fat loss. I've never used Recreate but if you can find it, the reviews I've read are very positive. OxyElite Pro Powder is a phenomenal product that I just finished using for my contest prep. I noticed very smooth energy when dosing before fasted cardio along with a great thermo effect. The combo of OxyElite Pro Powder and VERSA-1 have had good reviews as well. Here is a link to the ripped and strong stack

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/u....html?sel=5611

    Please let us know what you decide on and if we can be of anymore help bud.
    Independent
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    AnabolicJuich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    112
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Hi AnabolicJuich. Both are solid products for fat loss. I've never used Recreate but if you can find it, the reviews I've read are very positive. OxyElite Pro Powder is a phenomenal product that I just finished using for my contest prep. I noticed very smooth energy when dosing before fasted cardio along with a great thermo effect. The combo of OxyElite Pro Powder and VERSA-1 have had good reviews as well. Here is a link to the ripped and strong stack

    Please let us know what you decide on and if we can be of anymore help bud.
    Hey bro apriciate replie.
    and using Versa-1 at the moment stacked with nothing . gotta hate stims break ...
    and i thougt about getting Recreate , Test Powder , Compound 20, and Forskolin 95%. how's dat looking for summer prep stack? .
    my big brother Using Alphamine,Dpol, and Nolavdren XT and had some insane results.
    but i'm 19 yo, so i keep it simple at the moment .

    by the way have you tried Compound 20? if yeah tell me what you were getting from it.
  5. Registered User
    Younglifter16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    232
    Rep Power
    130964

    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicJuich View Post
    Hey bro apriciate replie.
    and using Versa-1 at the moment stacked with nothing . gotta hate stims break ...
    and i thougt about getting Recreate , Test Powder , Compound 20, and Forskolin 95%. how's dat looking for summer prep stack? .
    my big brother Using Alphamine,Dpol, and Nolavdren XT and had some insane results.
    but i'm 19 yo, so i keep it simple at the moment .

    by the way have you tried Compound 20? if yeah tell me what you were getting from it.

    i would do your brothers exact stack except minus the nolvadren xt for forskolin+reduce XT. DPol or test powder are both good, either one, id probably take the test powder.
  6. Registered User
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    washington state
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,687
    Rep Power
    3856062

    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicJuich View Post

    Hey bro apriciate replie.
    and using Versa-1 at the moment stacked with nothing . gotta hate stims break ...
    and i thougt about getting Recreate , Test Powder , Compound 20, and Forskolin 95%. how's dat looking for summer prep stack? .
    my big brother Using Alphamine,Dpol, and Nolavdren XT and had some insane results.
    but i'm 19 yo, so i keep it simple at the moment .

    by the way have you tried Compound 20? if yeah tell me what you were getting from it.
    Hey bud. Good job taking a stim break. As much as it sucks to do it is very important to do so. How are you liking VERSA-1 this far? Are you planning on running another bottle for a total of 8 weeks?

    I like your idea of keeping things simple :-). At your age your hormone levels are more than likely high enough. All the products you mention have good reviews but to keep it simple I say for fat burning purposes lets do this.

    Following your current VERSA-1 you can add the following
    Another VERSA-1
    Forskolin 95 (run this 12 weeks)
    OxyElite Pro Powder 4-8 weeks

    This accompanied with a solid nutrition and training program should help produce great results.
    Independent
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. OxyElite Pro Powder (dose confusion and stacking)
    By DCbuilder in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-30-2013, 12:12 PM
  2. USPLabs Anabolic Pump, 180 ct Oxyelite PRO, and Recreate
    By stxnas in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-04-2011, 09:30 AM
  3. usplabs Oxyelite pro and usplabs recreate stack help
    By miawarrior542 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 03:27 PM
  4. usplabs Oxyelite pro and usplabs recreate stack help
    By miawarrior542 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 03:13 PM
  5. Recreate or Oxyelite pro?
    By Wandy in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-13-2010, 08:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in