What the heck is Vasopro?

nas7

Board Supporter
Awards
Ordered Creatine, compmany made a mistake sent me Vasepro instead. Can anyone give me a quick rundown of what this is and whats it used for? Thanks.

Bouncer79

Awards
Ordered Creatine, compmany made a mistake sent me Vasepro instead. Can anyone give me a quick rundown of what this is and whats it used for? Thanks.

Send it my way. It's Ephedrine HCL. It's purpose was to be a bronchodilator and assist people with asthma problems. But now we use it as a thermogenic along with caffeine. Ina nutshell and in laymen terms... ephedra

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
you ordered creatine and received some vasopro. where did you order from bro, that whack man. creatine is a cell volumizer and the eph. hcl probably is not what you're looking for. the stuff goes for cheap so i would try to get what you actually ordered.
Sage

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
write the company, if they have any business ethics they'll send you your creatine and let you keep the vasporo.

nas7

Board Supporter
Awards
Yeah i did, ill wait for their reply. Thanks guys.

Anyhow, so from what i understand this stuff is good for weightloss when cutting? I am at 9% BF right now, want to get down to 6-7... would this stuff be beneficial to me at all?

Bouncer79

Awards
definetely. I love vasopro, plus it's a bonus that it only goes for about $6-7 a bottle

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you got ripped since vasopro is much cheaper than creatine. I would be pissed. Call the company and tell them to send them your damn creatine and keep the vasopro just for their fuckup!

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know if there is some method to separate the ephedrine from the expectorant?

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I just use Ephedrine by itself, I haven't bought it in quite a while, but it is very cheap. Search around google for it.