What the heck is Vasopro?
- 12-30-2004, 11:58 AM
- 12-30-2004, 12:10 PM
Originally Posted by nas7
Send it my way. It's Ephedrine HCL. It's purpose was to be a bronchodilator and assist people with asthma problems. But now we use it as a thermogenic along with caffeine. Ina nutshell and in laymen terms... ephedra
- 12-30-2004, 12:23 PM
you ordered creatine and received some vasopro. where did you order from bro, that whack man. creatine is a cell volumizer and the eph. hcl probably is not what you're looking for. the stuff goes for cheap so i would try to get what you actually ordered.
12-30-2004, 01:30 PM
write the company, if they have any business ethics they'll send you your creatine and let you keep the vasporo.
12-30-2004, 01:49 PM
Yeah i did, ill wait for their reply. Thanks guys.
Anyhow, so from what i understand this stuff is good for weightloss when cutting? I am at 9% BF right now, want to get down to 6-7... would this stuff be beneficial to me at all?
12-30-2004, 02:37 PM
12-30-2004, 03:14 PM
I think you got ripped since vasopro is much cheaper than creatine. I would be pissed. Call the company and tell them to send them your damn creatine and keep the vasopro just for their ****up!
12-30-2004, 09:27 PM
12-31-2004, 01:29 AM
I just use Ephedrine by itself, I haven't bought it in quite a while, but it is very cheap. Search around google for it.
Similar Forum Threads
- By volusia40 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-27-2006, 10:07 PM
- By wojo in forum Serious Nutrition SolutionsReplies: 10Last Post: 04-25-2006, 10:43 PM
- By BigVrunga in forum General ChatReplies: 9Last Post: 01-16-2006, 07:07 AM
- By wojo in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2005, 01:26 PM
- By Bean in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 10-22-2003, 03:36 PM