- 05-15-2013, 11:54 PM
I have never used supplements but I want to get the best results as possible. Right now I am 6'3 265 lb I want to lose weight and gain some muscle. Right now I play basketball for a good 4 hours a day if not i will go run for around 2 hours (with breaks. So right now I guess I'm only doing cardio and I want to know what is a good supplement/shake I can take before I play or go run. And what is also a good supplement/shake I can take after I go run or play play.... In case your wondering I do wait at least 1 hour before I eat after a cardio workout.
- 05-16-2013, 07:42 AM
check out controlled labs site they have a guide to what you should take and when to take it. Do you lift weights?
- 05-16-2013, 04:44 PM
05-17-2013, 09:01 AM
As for the sups, first get your game plan ready, lifting, diet etc....some simple supps to start with could be: pro xanthine500, some bcaa+saa, maybe some creatona.
Have a look at our website and our forum at www.finaflex.com, or some of our logs here at AM.
Feel free to ask....good luck bro.
Olympus labs Rep
Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
visit us at: olympus-labs.com
Similar Forum Threads
- By quigley in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 10-31-2006, 05:23 AM
- By surfnskate98 in forum SupplementsReplies: 22Last Post: 10-05-2006, 01:14 PM
- By bigman08 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-07-2006, 07:48 PM
- By mesmer in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 07-24-2006, 10:08 AM
- By bkkbond in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-29-2005, 02:55 PM