Supplements help

Mralternation

Awards
I have never used supplements but I want to get the best results as possible. Right now I am 6'3 265 lb I want to lose weight and gain some muscle. Right now I play basketball for a good 4 hours a day if not i will go run for around 2 hours (with breaks. So right now I guess I'm only doing cardio and I want to know what is a good supplement/shake I can take before I play or go run. And what is also a good supplement/shake I can take after I go run or play play.... In case your wondering I do wait at least 1 hour before I eat after a cardio workout.

JesusTheKing

Awards
check out controlled labs site they have a guide to what you should take and when to take it. Do you lift weights?

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was thinking about lifting a little after the cardio workout
Al depends on goals, but I would suggest you do the weight lifting before your cardio.

As for the sups, first get your game plan ready, lifting, diet etc....some simple supps to start with could be: pro xanthine500, some bcaa+saa, maybe some creatona.

Have a look at our website and our forum at www.finaflex.com, or some of our logs here at AM.

Feel free to ask....good luck bro.