Multi

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No creatine in your staples? That should be the very first thing you get. Then drop the glutamine.

Next would be to make sure you have diet and training on point.

What type of supplements have you ran before, if any?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No creatine in your staples? That should be the very first thing you get. Then drop the glutamine.

Next would be to make sure you have diet and training on point.

What type of supplements have you ran before, if any?
agreed. drop the glutamine. if you are looking for other supplements to stack or whatnot, look for anabeta elite, erase, forskolin, alphamine

Guido1983

Guido1983

Banned
Awards
I've tried a few creatines and can't find a good one. I have a sensitive stomach due to my surgery I had. I need to find a good no-flavor brand. Any suggestions???I like to mix the creatine in with my protein shake

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you have a sensitive stomach, look into SNS MCC or Creignite. The magnesium chelate creatine should help with the stomach issues.

Edit: just noticed you said non-flavored so the creignite may not be your best option. Are you just wanting non-flavored because you like mixing with your shakes?

Younglifter16

Awards
creatine
beta alanine
alphamine if looking for a fat burner/pre workout

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Drop the Glutamine, find a better tasting protein, add some Fish Oil, and grab some bulk Creatine (2-3g if larger doses are giving you stomach issues) and Beta Alanine (4-6g daily).

From there it depends on what you are looking to do as far as goals but a nice addition would be either a stimulant pre-workout (Enhanced, Uncut, Origin) or maybe a fat burner if you are going to look to drop weight, given proper diet (Stimmed burner options: Alphamine, new Decimate; Non-stim options: Reduce XT, DCP).

That should give you some stuff to kind of research and get started but drop some more specific goals, etc. and better suggestions can be given. :)

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
everything mentioned abooovvvvve and Citrulline Malate, COP,and LCLT

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always run Eviscerate series with Abliderate Advanced in the summer. Like the other suggestions as well. Alphamine is as good as it gets in the fat burner department, I run E/C stack a lot to prepare for beach season.

Riskyb

Awards
Agree drop the glutamine. Creignite I like a lot. Multi, fish oil, protein, and food! Everything comes in second to food.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Drop the Glutamine, find a better tasting protein, add some Fish Oil, and grab some bulk Creatine (2-3g if larger doses are giving you stomach issues) and Beta Alanine (4-6g daily).

From there it depends on what you are looking to do as far as goals but a nice addition would be either a stimulant pre-workout (Enhanced, Uncut, Origin) or maybe a fat burner if you are going to look to drop weight, given proper diet (Stimmed burner options: Alphamine, new Decimate; Non-stim options: Reduce XT, DCP).

That should give you some stuff to kind of research and get started but drop some more specific goals, etc. and better suggestions can be given. :)
Lots of good suggestions there. I'm enjoying Alphamine again after a nice break feels good to be back on it. I'm also excited to see the new DCP.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
drop the glutamine,

creatine can definitely be added in, bulk mono is hard to beat for the price and it's the most studied
DCP or tt-33 for a non-stim fat burner
PR-XT if you're looking for a natural, leaning anabolic, or Nolvadren XT to help lower estrogen and cortisol, but those are if you are looking for anything more than basics

Guido1983

Guido1983

Banned
Awards
If you have a sensitive stomach, look into SNS MCC or Creignite. The magnesium chelate creatine should help with the stomach issues.

Edit: just noticed you said non-flavored so the creignite may not be your best option. Are you just wanting non-flavored because you like mixing with your shakes?
Ya I like the non flavored ones. I rather mix with protein shake.
All flavored creatines my stomach usually can't handle

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Op, just to give you a head up. I will be posting a logging opportunity for BioCor sometime tonight and it will have creatine mono along with a few other goodies. Ill post the link on here for you if you are interested.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
drop the glutamine,

creatine can definitely be added in, bulk mono is hard to beat for the price and it's the most studied
DCP or tt-33 for a non-stim fat burner
PR-XT if you're looking for a natural, leaning anabolic, or Nolvadren XT to help lower estrogen and cortisol, but those are if you are looking for anything more than basics
I've heard nothing but positive feedback with nolvadren xt, especially from people who use it for cutting

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great suggestions...I've had great success running XGels, eviserate & pump spray over the last several weeks...getting pumped for summer...literally...keep meaning to add in alphamine..

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great suggestions...I've had great success running XGels, eviserate & pump spray over the last several weeks...getting pumped for summer...literally...keep meaning to add in alphamine..
Add that Alphamine!

X-gels + Burn24 is treating me very well right now. :D

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Add that Alphamine!

X-gels + Burn24 is treating me very well right now. :D
Workin on it ;) there's a few things on my wish list...I haven't heard much feedback from burn24, so that's cool...