Growth for women

a312

Awards
Im really consudering takes growth hormone but are the effects good on a woman? Just want to lose some fat im around 22% bf

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gh is not worth it for fat loss. It works better to prevent visceral fat gain.. But not rele a great fat burner.

Mike

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
give me a day (if i find it tonight i will post), but i posted a lengthy review on the positive effects with women using HGHup from AppNut

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
give me a day (if i find it tonight i will post), but i posted a lengthy review on the positive effects with women using HGHup from AppNut
Maybe that but anywhere from 100 - 200 bucks for 100iu of gh just isnt worth it. T3 will be far superior.

a312

Awards
Thanks for that but unfortunately i cant view it. Whats the subject name? I could try searching it

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im really consudering takes growth hormone but are the effects good on a woman? Just want to lose some fat im around 22% bf
If you're interested in gh related fatloss try peptides. Cjc works by increasing gh naturally. The only reason I say this is because your looking for fat loss and gh may be harder to come off of than cjc when you're done.

Gh does burn fat but....is best in a if type diet if fat loss is the goal. Carbs and fat either stop or atleast slow the fat burning effect of gh so fasting would work very fricking well IMO.

Combined with ghrp through a 3 month cycle should get you minor fat loss. Use in combination with ec and this should kill the hunger side effect.

Imagine your gh production as a light bulb. Ghrp turns the switch on and cjc makes it burn brighter. Killer combo.

Gh doesn't shed the fat like other compounds but unlike ec or beta 2 antagonist or steroids the fat loss is maintained aka less bounce back if reverse dieting goes well.

If you're like me and have problems with hunger you should do ec along side it.

T3 can be added and taken year round if you do it right.

The dose idk for women. I will find out when I get home if interested. Also this should go in the anabolics/igf1 gh section of the forums.