Should I take Erase-Pro?

philp101

Awards
Hi - I'm new to this forum and would appreciate some advice. I've recently got back into lifting weights after a break of about two years following some minor surgery. Back then, after lifting about four times a week for a couple of years, I decided to take some 6-Oxo in order to boost my testosterone and help me increase my gains. Trouble is, when I came off the 6-Oxo I got very painful nipples for about two weeks after. My nipples were sore to the touch, and were painful when my clothes rubbed against them. It was even pretty painful taking a shower! Anyway, these symptoms went away and I've not been left with any long term problems at all (as far as I know). I've read about this since, and I assume it must have been estrogen rebound, or something, especially as I didn't taper off the 6-Oxo.

Now, after a break, I'm back to lifting again and have wanted to try and boost my testosterone a little. I'm 38, and so although I've not had any blood work done, it's reasonable to assume that my levels are not what they used to be. Having done some research, I bought some USPLabs Test Powder from Nutraplanet, which contains DAA among other things. Now, at the time that I bought the Test Powder, Nutraplanet had a deal on whereby you could buy it with Erase-Pro and get huge savings on both. So I did, and now I have both.

Trouble is, now I'm a bit nervous about taking the Erase Pro. I've been on the TP for about two weeks and so now would be good time to introduce the Erase Pro if I'm going to. But I'm a bit worried about the possibility of getting sore nipples (and possibly something worse) like I did with the 6-Oxo. So my question is, do you think that there would be a problem if I took the Erase Pro? I know that it's a suicidal aromatase inhibitor and that there should therefore not be a problem with gyno/sore nipples etc, and also that you shouldn't need to taper off (which you can't, as you only take one pill a day). But I remember reading that about 6-Oxo as well. Are the two similar products? Should I be worried?

I'd appreciate your thoughts.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It seems that more people have related issues that get aggravated by taking DAA products. I would have recommended taking Erase or Erase Pro to help shield against that possibility. There is no need to taper off of Erase Pro. Test Powder and Erase Pro is a really great stack and I would go ahead with it.