J

JayTheGent

Awards
I was curious about doing a cycle like this:

12 Week Cycle W/PES Erase & BPS Endosurge

First 4 weeks: BPS EndoSurge Only
Second 4 weeks: BPS EndoSurge+PES Erase
Last 4 weeks: PES Erase Only

Now, my question is this: can I repeat this cycle continuously throughout the year?? I ask this because both supplements encourage a 4 week break after 8 weeks of use. The way this cycle is structured it appears that it can be continued endlessly since you get 4 weeks off the Endosurge while still being on the Erase and then 4 weeks off the Erase while being on the Endosurge. In theory it is perfect to stay on indefinitely but is it practical?

Thanks in advance. I have great results with these supplements before btw.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks good to me. And to answer your question, yes you can run year round. Just be sure to get your full 4 week break in after running for 8 weeks.

J

JayTheGent

Awards
That's really where my question lies, is it a 4 week break between each cycle or is it ok to take a 4 week break between each product?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay I see what you're saying. IMO, I would run the stack how you have it set up, then take a 4 week break, then stack both products for 8 weeks followed by 4 week break (if these are the only two supplements you plan on running).

That way you're giving your body a break and don't build a "tolerance" by always running the supplements non-stop.

Wocheezy

Wocheezy

Awards
IMHO I don't see a problem running it year round like that because you will get the four weeks off of each individual product while you run the other, but that is simply my opinion

J

JayTheGent

Awards
Thanks for the replies guys! Any more opinions would be awesome, the delivery should be coming in a few days, I'm excited, I've had great results with these products before.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the replies guys! Any more opinions would be awesome, the delivery should be coming in a few days, I'm excited, I've had great results with these products before.
Either way you decide to run it, whether it be how you set it up or stacking them for 8 weeks followed by a 4 week break, you will see results and continue getting results (as long as diet and training are on point).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Anabolics 46
M Anabolics 10
mixedup Anabolics 60
C Anabolics 13
Fatal Wisdom Post Cycle Therapy 4