is Dermacrine supressive?

  1. is Dermacrine supressive?


    Do you need a PCT for
    Dermacrine



  2. I would use an OTC test booster (Endosurge/DAA/Titanium/Test Powder) after dermacrine use. How long are you planning on using it exactly? and how much?
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    Enter promo code "JWA" and receive 50% off your next MST order!

  3. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    I would use an OTC test booster (Endosurge/DAA/Titanium/Test Powder) after dermacrine use. How long are you planning on using it exactly? and how much?
    4 pumps / month

    how much u suggest
    •   
       


  4. That's recommended dose and that's usually what I run it at (Though I've gone upward to 6 weeks).An OTC test booster will be fine after use.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    Enter promo code "JWA" and receive 50% off your next MST order!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    That's recommended dose and that's usually what I run it at (Though I've gone upward to 6 weeks).An OTC test booster will be fine after use.
    any side effects? increased anxiety?

  6. Pct for dermacrine? Wtf. What ingredient is even slightly suppressive? Dhea?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Ginandtonic View Post
    Pct for dermacrine? Wtf. What ingredient is even slightly suppressive? Dhea?
    Yes, Dhea is slightly suppressive.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by burpees View Post
    any side effects? increased anxiety?
    None for me, only goodness. I am much sharper at video games, too.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by burpees View Post
    Do you need a PCT for
    Dermacrine
    OTC PCT if it eases your mind.

  10. Skin enzymes convert the dhea into more active/suppressive hormones if i remember right from primordial days.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post

    OTC PCT if it eases your mind.
    Can you recommend me one ?

  12. I'd use Formasurge, others may not.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    I'd use Formasurge, others may not.
    Forma is a good call. Add some Endosurge for an even sweeter time. Regular ol DAA is a solid choice as well. Or Test Powder.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    Enter promo code "JWA" and receive 50% off your next MST order!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Forma is a good call. Add some Endosurge for an even sweeter time. Regular ol DAA is a solid choice as well. Or Test Powder.
    Fantastic advice!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    I'd use Formasurge, others may not.
    I love Formasurge im actually using it now with Formula X

  16. Quote Originally Posted by burpees View Post
    I love Formasurge im actually using it now with Formula X
    That's a perfect OTC PCT for dermacrine. I've also run Formasurge and Dermarine simultaneously with good results
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  17. I have a bottle of Recycle that I'm thinking of saving for after my Dermacrine. Hope to start Derma a month from now.

  18. I also highly recommend Forskolin-95 for OTC PCTs like this. The data on forskolin's HPTA-sensitizing effects is great
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  19. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I also highly recommend Forskolin-95 for OTC PCTs like this. The data on forskolin's HPTA-sensitizing effects is great
    Used in well-timed conjunction with a decent AI, this is a great idea. It'd help bring back Test and estro via cAMP.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  20. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I also highly recommend Forskolin-95 for OTC PCTs like this. The data on forskolin's HPTA-sensitizing effects is great
    I have SS F-95. I can only take one pill tho, i take one in the morning but when I take a additional one at night after doing it for couple days ill wake up burping and nauseous. Maybe it's the increase in stomach acid or whatever feels like GERD, acid reflux type I guess.

    i wish i can bump it to 2-4 caps a day, any way around this? is there something I can take with the F-95 that can tame to stomach?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Is Dermacrine still available?
    By smoothb333 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-20-2011, 01:19 PM
  2. Is Dermacrine right for me? Please help a brotha out!
    By BurghHardcore in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-21-2009, 06:53 PM
  3. New Dermacrine, Sustain Alpha, and DermaTherm 4.0 is here
    By Eric Potratz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-19-2008, 06:03 PM
  4. Is Foremestane supressive during PCT?
    By CryingEmo in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-12-2008, 07:57 PM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-12-2006, 04:49 PM
Log in
Log in