OG D-Pol revisited

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So a while back, I ran a log for Purus on their D-Pol which I had to cut short. I then ordered more and ran a full log to make up for the first log having to be cut short. When I placed my order I got 2 bottles of the D-pol. After running the rest of the first log's bottle and the second bottle, I really wasn't that impressed and so on the shelf the third bottle sat. Until that is, I decided to add it in at the end of my PCT. This go around, I am getting some very nice random muscle pumps already and I'm only on day four. Getting random wood and at the gym, the pumps and vascularity are even better. Not sure what to make of it but I'm glad I decided to keep this bottle and that I started to use it. I'm really wishing that I would have had these good of effects the first/second go around!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
So a while back, I ran a log for Purus on their D-Pol which I had to cut short. I then ordered more and ran a full log to make up for the first log having to be cut short. When I placed my order I got 2 bottles of the D-pol. After running the rest of the first log's bottle and the second bottle, I really wasn't that impressed and so on the shelf the third bottle sat. Until that is, I decided to add it in at the end of my PCT. This go around, I am getting some very nice random muscle pumps already and I'm only on day four. Getting random wood and at the gym, the pumps and vascularity are even better. Not sure what to make of it but I'm glad I decided to keep this bottle and that I started to use it. I'm really wishing that I would have had these good of effects the first/second go around!
I ve been on daa bulk by I force and switched to dpol 4 days ago. Good pumps and veins are everywhere.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey Luke.... sometimes it can take a bit to kick in....
Glad it's working for you now. Did you get the powder or pills?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
D-Pol is deff some good **** man. Sodium D Aspartate, nitrates and vitamin D = legit. It's the only one I would use instead of ours.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^ that's a solid recommendation

Glad you're really feeling it this go around. It may just be the right environment this time to thrive. Hard to say for sure.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Luke.... sometimes it can take a bit to kick in....
Glad it's working for you now. Did you get the powder or pills?
Pills. That's all y'all had then! Lol! It does have me interested to try the powder though.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^ that's a solid recommendation

Glad you're really feeling it this go around. It may just be the right environment this time to thrive. Hard to say for sure.
Well, whatever has it working lots better this time is certainly welcomed! Lol!