Enhanced+MP assault

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
Come on guys I cant be the only one who likes assault!!! I want to stack the two because assault has plenty of goodies that i would have to buy separately. Even though the ingredients may be under dosed assault was my first pwo and to date remains one of the most effective performance enhancers i can remember from any pwo. The question is how much is too much? I used to only take half a scoop of enhanced and it was effective. Would that be too much to stack with enhanced i usually dose 1.5 scoops enhanced, 5g cit mal, 3.2g beta alanine, 1g alcar, 2g creatine.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For the price, I'd just buy the specific ingredients that you want and add them in instead of using Assault.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have experimented with adding other ingredients to Enhanced (citrulline malate and ALCAR being two of them) and although they make sense on paper I notice very little, if any difference.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you want to spend the money, that's fine, but if you found Enhanced to be effective, why even mess with it?

Lutztenways

Lutztenways

Awards
I drink assault after lunch. Then four hours later I down my enhanced and crush it in the gym.

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
If you want to spend the money, that's fine, but if you found Enhanced to be effective, why even mess with it?
Assault has all the cumulative ingredients in it so it is more of an overall performance enhancer. Enhanced is great in a preworkout sense but staples(Creatine, BA, CM) and other things of that nature are missing. I can literally feel the difference but I do not have it in the budget right now to purchase staples individually.