Anabeta Elite, Recompadrol, Erase and ??

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,

Got me some Anabeta Elite, had some Erase lying around and a friend gave me his Recompadrol. Start the stack at the end of the week. Is there anything else I can add to this stack to noticeably enhance it or should I just run with this for 8 weeks.

Thanks

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That should be plenty for some nice results. Add in a pre-workout and continue taking staples (creatine, fish oil, etc whatever you normally take) and expect solid improvements. What are your goals with this?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How much stuff do you want to run at once?!?! Thats enough!

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
How much stuff do you want to run at once?!?! Thats enough!
Haha!

To be honest that's why I asked the question. Sometimes I become so obsessed with supplements that I forget the bigger picture and need someone else to point it out.

Bolt - goals are a recomp. I'm just coming off a cut with Alphamine, Vanillean and DCP. I still have some water to lose as I'm on day 5 following cessation of DCP. Possibly around 12% bodyfat so a little more muscle a drop of 1-2% bodyfat over 6-8 weeks would be great.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Perfect stack, maybe add in some alphaburn or non stim fat burner to recomp...

A legit stack mate. PM me with any questions

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That stack should definitely be plenty as the others have mentioned! Let us know how everything goes! Will there be a log?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think that stack is very in tune with your goals. Just make sure training and nutrition are on point and you should see some nice results. :)

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Haha!

To be honest that's why I asked the question. Sometimes I become so obsessed with supplements that I forget the bigger picture and need someone else to point it out.

Bolt - goals are a recomp. I'm just coming off a cut with Alphamine, Vanillean and DCP. I still have some water to lose as I'm on day 5 following cessation of DCP. Possibly around 12% bodyfat so a little more muscle a drop of 1-2% bodyfat over 6-8 weeks would be great.
How long did you take the Alphamine for? I ask because continuing it would help get those last bits you want gone.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Coming to the end of my fourth week. Do you think there's merit in contuining with Alphamine, its the EU version.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That stack should be plenty.

The only two things I can think that may be noticeably useful are a good pre to make sure you make the most of your workouts and perhaps an arachidonic acid product such as X-Factor or X-Factor Advanced as Ara+test booster has long been a favorite natural stack on this forum and others.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Coming to the end of my fourth week. Do you think there's merit in contuining with Alphamine, its the EU version.
That's a given!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Definitely! Especially if you already have it:) The core of a recomp is in the kitchen and the gym, but Alphamine is going to help get you to your goal.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That stack should be plenty.

The only two things I can think that may be noticeably useful are a good pre to make sure you make the most of your workouts and perhaps an arachidonic acid product such as X-Factor or X-Factor Advanced as Ara+test booster has long been a favorite natural stack on this forum and others.
This right here.. Would add it in a heartbeat!!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you used it? What's been your experience?
When dosed appropriately.. Ara is hands down one of the top non hormonal muscle builders in the supplement industry.

Yes ive used it several times with great success. 4 - 6 caps pre workout 4x per week for 6 - 8 weeks. Its pricy but only because it works. Ara is not cheap.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
When dosed appropriately.. Ara is hands down one of the top non hormonal muscle builders in the supplement industry.

Yes ive used it several times with great success. 4 - 6 caps pre workout 4x per week for 6 - 8 weeks. Its pricy but only because it works. Ara is not cheap.
Thanks man...appreciate it....might have to add it to the stack. At the moment I've only paid for Anabeta Elite, so have some spare funds.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks man...appreciate it....might have to add it to the stack. At the moment I've only paid for Anabeta Elite, so have some spare funds.
If you really want a killer stack, imo ana beta elite which to my knowledge contains the same active in erase so no need for that plus xfactor and tropinol xp all together would be very nice. Ana beta elite from my experience promotes anabolism well and encourages you to eat more calories which xfactor will need. Tropinol xp will provide immediate workout effects and drastically increase test levels which is desired when on xfactor. The coleus forskolin in both tropinol xp and ana beta elite would further assist test levels but provide drastic body recomposition effects.

Ideally, you should be able to increase calories building some nice gains without the fear of fat gain and prolly even loose fat. Recompadrol would make it all even better but those three imo would rele blow you up in a nice way.

Mike

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The active in AnaBeta Elite isn't the same as Erase, its function is solely on cortisol control. :)

I can say ArA and Anacyclus Pyrethrum(AnaBeta) are two of my favorite ingredients. Alone they both offer very noticeable benefits. I did go crazy and stack ABE + ArA once and it was intense. :eek:

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Part of my thinks I should try Anabeta Elite alone so I can gauge its effects as its the first time I'm using it. Although it's very tempting to add ArA.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Part of my thinks I should try Anabeta Elite alone so I can gauge its effects as its the first time I'm using it. Although it's very tempting to add ArA.
I'd definitely try each out alone, as I said they both give pronounced effects. 4-8 weeks ABE then 4-6 weeks ArA. :)

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
So my stack will be:
Anabeta Elite, Erase, Recompadrol, Alphamine and Vanillean. Let's see if I can achieve the physique of the PES crew (Bolt, Coop and Ben)!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
So my stack will be:
Anabeta Elite, Erase, Recompadrol, Alphamine and Vanillean. Let's see if I can achieve the physique of the PES crew (Bolt, Coop and Ben)!
Thou shalt not put me in the same category as Ben and Bolt :D

Seriously, awesome stack though, has recomp written all over it. What's your diet plan for this?

saggy321

Awards
  • Established

Seriously, awesome stack though, has recomp written all over it. What's your diet plan for this?
Looking freakin' lean in your avi mate....

Good question about the diet. My thinking is as follows:

M - Weights - 2,500 - 2,700 kcals (maintenance is 2,300)
T - cardio or rest - 24 hour fast - 1200 kcals
W - Weights - 2,500 - 2,700 kcals
T - cardio or rest - 2,000 kcals
F - Weights - 2,500 - 2,700 kcals
S - Weights - 2,500 - 2,700 kcals
S - Day off - 2,500 - 2,700 kcals

What say ye?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So my stack will be:
Awesome stack right there. How do you plan on running each product?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your plans look solid bro! Using each alone is also very smart as well.

Mike

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Looking freakin' lean in your avi mate....

Good question about the diet. My thinking is as follows:

M - Weights - 2,500 - 2,700 kcals (maintenance is 2,300)
T - cardio or rest - 24 hour fast - 1200 kcals
W - Weights - 2,500 - 2,700 kcals
T - cardio or rest - 2,000 kcals
F - Weights - 2,500 - 2,700 kcals
S - Weights - 2,500 - 2,700 kcals
S - Day off - 2,500 - 2,700 kcals

What say ye?
Lean perhaps, but gotta get more muscle on that frame :).

Your plan looks pretty solid, how are the macros for your 2500 days? And what's your BW/BF%?

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Lean perhaps, but gotta get more muscle on that frame :).

Your plan looks pretty solid, how are the macros for your 2500 days? And what's your BW/BF%?
Weight is 167 lbs. Estimating bodyfat - I'd say 13% (could be less as I'm losing quite a lot of water from a 6 week DCP run).
Macros: I was thinking 40:40:20 but if I shoot for 170g of protein (680kcals) then I would either have to increase my ratio of carbs or fats - probably fats.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Your plans look solid bro! Using each alone is also very smart as well.

Mike
Thanks Mike - appreciate your help. Will follow it up with ArA. It's been a struggle and half over the last 6 months - trying to drop fat and add muscle after being out of the gym for over 6 months and putting on a lot of fat. I can't believe how long its taken to get down to 13%ish bodyfat whilst adding some muscle. Forgot how slow the process is!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed for sub 10% body fat. :)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards

As coop has said to me, if you can't recomp on that stack...WE NEED TO TALK lol

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all your help guys...I'll owe it all to you when I'm on the cover of Men's Health ;-)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for all your help guys...I'll owe it all to you when I'm on the cover of Men's Health ;-)
I am prepping for a photo shoot in a month. We can have a friendly competition.

Loser buys the other person a tub of Alphamine. :D

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Mike - appreciate your help. Will follow it up with ArA. It's been a struggle and half over the last 6 months - trying to drop fat and add muscle after being out of the gym for over 6 months and putting on a lot of fat. I can't believe how long its taken to get down to 13%ish bodyfat whilst adding some muscle. Forgot how slow the process is!
Anytime bro, tried to help the best i could!

Mike

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
I am prepping for a photo shoot in a month. We can have a friendly competition.

Loser buys the other person a tub of Alphamine. :D
How can I complete with someone who's already leaner than I will be in 6 weeks?! A question though....do you drop carbs when trying really lean down?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How can I complete with someone who's already leaner than I will be in 6 weeks?! A question though....do you drop carbs when trying really lean down?
Me personally, yes. At the moment I am experimenting with a slightly higher carb intake as I have been susceptible to carb-phobia over the years lol.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Me personally, yes. At the moment I am experimenting with a slightly higher carb intake as I have been susceptible to carb-phobia over the years lol.
I actually have a higher proportion of carbs on training days as my calorie levels decrease. :eek:

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am as well, and Im seeing much better results rotating/cycling carbs rather than going low and doing weekly refeeds. Cant complain as low carbing is less than ideal (in my experience) for energy, mood and mental efficiency.