Arginine and Acne

Edge

Awards
Ive been using various Arginine products including HCL and AKG. On the day ive been taking about 13 grams of arginine (every day). During this 3 week period ive been getting zits that keep on getting worse and worse....

Im discontinuing use of it now but how many think that this was the cause of my zits?

Edge

Awards
Ive been using various Arginine products including HCL and AKG. On the day ive been taking about 13 grams of arginine (every day). During this 3 week period ive been getting zits that keep on getting worse and worse....

Im discontinuing use of it now but how many think that this was the cause of my zits?
Pimples have started going away when use was discontinued.

ghostwriter

Awards

Yes, and another side effect of Arginine is if you are prone to cold sores you may see an increase.