ALPHAMINE

xFireBullx

Awards
Never tried Alphamine before but have heard plenty of things and even though I already have a thermo I couldn't pass up the deal :)

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys just thought i'd share, today's muscle hq deal of the day is alphamine for $28! I just ordered a tub. Never tried Alphamine before but have heard plenty of things and even though I already have a thermo I couldn't pass up the deal :)
You're going to love it. Of course we have an AA group set aside if you become an addict =D

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely throw up some feedback once you try it. With the every growing Alphamine Addicts group I may have to make a side business of Alphamine counseling and group T-shirts. :p

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Excellent product. Just started dosing again. Love at first taste all over.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This thread is a safe place for all Alphamine Addicts.

I have mine in a shaker cup next to me as we speak lol.

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
Yea I am def looking forward to trying this as well. Will be placing my order today fr 8 weeks of alphamine and erase pro. Ill def keep a weekly log and let you all know how it's going. Ill prob start it next week Monday.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea I am def looking forward to trying this as well. Will be placing my order today fr 8 weeks of alphamine and erase pro. Ill def keep a weekly log and let you all know how it's going. Ill prob start it next week Monday.
Nice always good to see more logs. :thumbsup:

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will definitely be following that and it is very much appreciated!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hi. my name is philip (hi philip), and i am addicted to alphamine.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A stack worth doing got to love using Alphamine for 8 weeks.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OP, make sure you choose Raspberry Lemonade. We RL'ers are the cooler of the addicts

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fruit punch gang is cooler.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

xFireBullx

Awards
lmao love all the replies i came back too :D
excited as hell to receive my tub in the mail!!!!
I will also be logging mine more as a cutting log but will definitely throw in a quick review of alphamine.
Will be stacking reduce xt and ergobolic as well

Nice combo!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Raspberry lemonade all the way. We are better than those fruit punch lovers. They are just odd. What's a fruit punch?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Raspberry lemonade all the way. We are better than those fruit punch lovers. They are just odd. What's a fruit punch?
I could come up with so many responses to whats a Fruit Punch.. but I'll just shut my mouth

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Me and Sean are in the fruit punch gang.

Sean is ripped. #enoughsaid

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Me and Sean are in the fruit punch gang.

Sean is ripped. #enoughsaid
LOL at you calling me ripped. If it isn't an insult is it still the pot calling the kettle black? :confused: :D

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL at you calling me ripped. If it isn't an insult is it still the pot calling the kettle black? :confused: :D
You are actually ripped. I am 25% body fat and just photoshop all of my pictures.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Geez making fun of fat people?? You FP guys are jerks lol. I'm not fat, I'm "Bulking" lol

Tee Dizzle

Tee Dizzle

Awards
Definitely a fruit punch fan. I got started on that and then bought RL. I keep my FP in work to dose 1 scoop at lunch and my RL at home for dosing prior to fasted cardio before work.

I find the RL has a kind if chemically tang which isn't unpleasant but no where near as nice as FP. I actually look forward to my FP dose more than any meals - and I'm on my 7th out of 8 weeks of cutting!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Geez making fun of fat people?? You FP guys are jerks lol. I'm not fat, I'm "Bulking" lol
The only thing I am making fun of is my liberal use of photo editing software lol.

Definitely a fruit punch fan. I got started on that and then bought RL. I keep my FP in work to dose 1 scoop at lunch and my RL at home for dosing prior to fasted cardio before work.

I find the RL has a kind if chemically tang which isn't unpleasant but no where near as nice as FP. I actually look forward to my FP dose more than any meals - and I'm on my 7th out of 8 weeks of cutting!
When the end of the 8th week comes and you are due an Alphamine break....

... sad days, sad days indeed.

Tee Dizzle

Tee Dizzle

Awards
[QUOTE="bdcc;3990736"

When the end of the 8th week comes and you are due an Alphamine break....

... sad days, sad days indeed.[/QUOTE]

My cut ends a day before I go on holiday so ill console myself with sunshine, swimming pools, hanging out with friends and real food!!

When I come home will be a different story...

Speaking of which, could Alphamine be used when putting on mass to minimise fat gain? Or would it be counter productive?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Speaking of which, could Alphamine be used when putting on mass to minimise fat gain? Or would it be counter productive?
I used Alphamine on a lean bulk and had very minimal fat gain. Many people have used/been using it while bulking/gaining mass.

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
I ordered one of each. Where do i fall? Haha

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ordered one of each. Where do i fall? Haha
You fall in the Alphamine Addicts category.

This is the most dedicated category of them all. :D

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You fall in the Alphamine Addicts category.

This is the most dedicated category of them all. :D
Dedicated is almost an understatement!

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Raspberry lemonade member checking in. The best tasting supplement around. Not even koolaid can beat my RL alphamine!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If this was Twitter I would be #fruitpunch #alphamineaddict #FP4ever

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
Didn't even get it yet and I already love it just from reading your posts. ?

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
I didn't even get it and I already love it just from reading your posts. Haha

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
People assume I use PES supplements because I work for the company. If there was a fat burner I thought I was better I would definitely use it- it would be in my best interest.

I have gone through about a dozen tubs of Alphamine lol. I have confidence in it. :)

egodriver07

Awards
OK. Had the wife pick up a container today. Can't wait to try. Only question: do you guys still use this in combo with creatine? Since the alphamine has muscle "hardening" effects doesn't that kind of go against what the creatine would do? Just curious. Thx.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OK. Had the wife pick up a container today. Can't wait to try. Only question: do you guys still use this in combo with creatine? Since the alphamine has muscle "hardening" effects doesn't that kind of go against what the creatine would do? Just curious. Thx.

You can add creatine to it. There is no problem with that at all.

egodriver07

Awards
You can add creatine to it. There is no problem with that at all.
Figured as much. No there'd be no real harm. Just didn't know if one would kind of out balance the other. Thanks for the quick response! Counting down til gym time tomorrow now! You guys have me stoked!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let us know how you get on. :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still chuckle when I see you type this
I say it a lot lol.

I don't like it when companies are only after money and don't take care of their customers so I try and keep engaged with everyone so I can help where necessary. It is a bit OCD of me but I try and say it to everyone.

Duywayne

Awards
  • Established
Alphamine Raspberry Lemonade is seriously the tits.

Just saying..