ALPHAMINE

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Alphamine
    Aav2
    Enhanced
    Recompadrol
    Erase Pro
    Forskolin


    This is the ultimate stack (if you want strength sub in anabeta elite instead of forskolin
    ...:::Olympus Labs Rep:::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -


  2. Quote Originally Posted by deuceswild72 View Post
    I am popping my alphamine cherry tomorrow

    The stack begins. Booya. It's game time.
    You will be rewarded but watch out the addiction is very real.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post

    You will be rewarded but watch out the addiction is very real.
    Holy sex in my mouth. Haha. Went with th RL today and I wanted to drink more then the one scoop. That stuff is unreal.

    Starting weight 165.6 lbs. ate one meal in the morning with ep then had a scoop 2 hrs after and about 30 min PWO. Had great energy lifting and overall felt good.

    Macros for the day are as follows.

    Fat 45g
    Carbs 300
    Protein 275
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by deuceswild72 View Post
    Holy sex in my mouth. Haha. Went with th RL today and I wanted to drink more then the one scoop. That stuff is unreal.

    Starting weight 165.6 lbs. ate one meal in the morning with ep then had a scoop 2 hrs after and about 30 min PWO. Had great energy lifting and overall felt good.

    Macros for the day are as follows.

    Fat 45g
    Carbs 300
    Protein 275
    RL flavour is too good. I find myself mixing it up when I'm thirsty.....it's how the addiction starts.....


    * PES does not condone taking more than label suggestions *
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  5. I just order some alphamine I'm pretty cut already but seeing how summer is closing in I wanted to try n get extra shredded. Would I benefit from just dosing it once a day instead of the two or three recommended?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Kingjake View Post
    I just order some alphamine I'm pretty cut already but seeing how summer is closing in I wanted to try n get extra shredded. Would I benefit from just dosing it once a day instead of the two or three recommended?
    If you plan on dosing only once, I would try and get that dose in pre workout/pre cardio.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    If you plan on dosing only once, I would try and get that dose in pre workout/pre cardio.
    Thanks yea most likely in the morning fasted before my lift. I take down some bcaa right before I lift that shouldn't effect the alphmine right?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Kingjake View Post
    Thanks yea most likely in the morning fasted before my lift. I take down some bcaa right before I lift that shouldn't effect the alphmine right?
    No, it won't effect it at all. Great addition BCAA are with Alphamine when training fasted.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    No, it won't effect it at all. Great addition BCAA are with Alphamine when training fasted.
    Nice thanks again. I'm excited to try this stuff out been reading bout it for a while and finally decided to give a go.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Kingjake View Post
    Nice thanks again. I'm excited to try this stuff out been reading bout it for a while and finally decided to give a go.
    It is fantastic stuff

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Kingjake View Post
    I just order some alphamine I'm pretty cut already but seeing how summer is closing in I wanted to try n get extra shredded. Would I benefit from just dosing it once a day instead of the two or three recommended?
    Smart choice on going with alphamine to take care of that last bit of summer shredding. I personally prefer the 1.5 scoops upon waking and 1.5 preworkout or 8 hours after the first dose. I've also used the product solely as a preworkout with incredible results. I would recommend using the product twice daily for your personal goals. This will ensure you get the most out of the fat burner/weight loss benefits. Not to mention it will have you feeling euphoric for the whole day!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  12. Is there a certain place I should log my 8 week cycle or just do it here?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by deuceswild72 View Post
    Is there a certain place I should log my 8 week cycle or just do it here?
    I would put it in the supplement reviews section.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  14. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    I would put it in the supplement reviews section.
    ^^^ this, would be much appreciated.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  15. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post

    ^^^ this, would be much appreciated.
    Will do. Anything in particular you guys would like me to include in the log?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    You will be rewarded but watch out the addiction is very real.
    he's not kidding..

    alphamine addict here.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by deuceswild72 View Post
    Holy sex in my mouth. Haha. Went with th RL today and I wanted to drink more then the one scoop. That stuff is unreal.

    Starting weight 165.6 lbs. ate one meal in the morning with ep then had a scoop 2 hrs after and about 30 min PWO. Had great energy lifting and overall felt good.

    Macros for the day are as follows.

    Fat 45g
    Carbs 300
    Protein 275
    "Holy sex in my mouth" LOL.

    Epic quote.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by doodv1 View Post
    he's not kidding..

    alphamine addict here.
    The Alphamine Addicts thread is in the PES subforum. It is a safe place.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    The Alphamine Addicts thread is in the PES subforum. It is a safe place.
    Yes it is safe just as long as you don't mind simple spelling errors!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  20. Quote Originally Posted by doodv1 View Post

    he's not kidding..

    alphamine addict here.
    There are many of us. Alphamine is by far my favorite supplement.

  21. Cannot get alphat2 anywhere!! What other fat burner could i take alongside alphamine

  22. Quote Originally Posted by a312 View Post
    Cannot get alphat2 anywhere!! What other fat burner could i take alongside alphamine
    New improved version?

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...w-version.html
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  23. Quote Originally Posted by a312 View Post
    Cannot get alphat2 anywhere!! What other fat burner could i take alongside alphamine
    The new version of AT2 is in stock at nutra. Some other solid options along side Alphamine would be the new DCP 2.0 and Forskolin-95.

  24. What exactly is this forskolin, its to aid fat loss, but I'ts the first time I've come across it. And is there any differences between Forskolin-95 and the sea of other Forskolin products I just came across on the internetz?

    Been on Alphamine 3 days, take it before cardio, nice product.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by BOOMBOOMBOOM View Post
    What exactly is this forskolin, its to aid fat loss, but I'ts the first time I've come across it. And is there any differences between Forskolin-95 and the sea of other Forskolin products I just came across on the internetz?

    Been on Alphamine 3 days, take it before cardio, nice product.
    SS forskolin is 95% making it very pure and top of the range. Google forskolin benefits for fat loss and testosterone
    ...:::Olympus Labs Rep:::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  26. I just read up on it, thanks for introducing me to it! As SS Forskolin is hard to come across here, I ordered Forskolin 250, as it also had been getting good reviews, and will be part of my cutting stack, with Alphamine and a bit of Enhanced for the extra stim when needed

  27. Quote Originally Posted by BOOMBOOMBOOM View Post
    I just read up on it, thanks for introducing me to it! As SS Forskolin is hard to come across here, I ordered Forskolin 250, as it also had been getting good reviews, and will be part of my cutting stack, with Alphamine and a bit of Enhanced for the extra stim when needed
    PM nattydisaster (Josh) and he can help you out.
    ...:::Olympus Labs Rep:::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  28. This is a great product I have used it in the past and had some great results from it. I would suggest it to anyone that is looking for a solid product that has proven results and recommendations. Everyone that I know who has used this has really enjoyed the product. Good luck with it

  29. Log has started. Can't post link, just need to put the http at the begining.

    //anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/230772-alphamine-erase-pro.html#post4021657

  30. Quote Originally Posted by deuceswild72 View Post
    Log has started. Can't post link, just need to put the http at the begining.

    //anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/230772-alphamine-erase-pro.html#post4021657
    Alphamine/Erase Pro 8 Week Cycle

    Kill It
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs

  31. Thanks my man. Appreciate the posting of the link.

  32. Apologies in advance for the essay folks im writing this on my phone so its not too tidy. Took alphamine preworkout for third time in a week this evening. Unreal focus during cardio warmup. 12minutes absolutely flying on the treadmill. Impressive. Took to the bench press and worked hard. Then went for 4sets of 12 dips and on 2nd set got a throbbing headache starting from the very lower part of the back of my head where it joins my neck.. 2 out of the 3 times i have dosed i have got the headache. Its almost like the pump or whatever was surging up thru my neck muscles into my head. Thats the only way I can describe it. Sorta concerned as my head is still busting lol and thats 5hours ago now. Wondering if its the dips which are the problem?....however im not sure ill lift on alphamine again. If i do decide to use it again I am more likely to use it for its thermo qualities alone and focus solely on a cardio workout. Bit frustrated as there are so many good reports. In the three occasions so far I havent experienced any particularly noticable strength gains. Yes Recovery was quicker and I had an intensity about me to work harder but nothing I didnt achieve with craze. I would actually compare alphamine to a class A drug rather than a preworkout stim which is why I think there is a lot of love out there for it. It seems to have quite a large effect on ones mental state, ones psychology. Dnt get me wrong its a nice feeling but to give u an example, it made me feel quite irritable when ppl spoke to me in the gym. I really did not want to listen, I just wanted to lift. Patience was out the window. Can I say it was worth it? The buzz, the stimulation?....dnt think I can. There were also several times when my heart was pounding furiously. I consider myself a fit guy, I workout a lot and play soccer at a high standard so i can handle intense workouts. Ive read a lot on here and take advice. I do a lot of research before using a product and this is my first review if u could call it that. this is as honest as I can possibly be. In my own experience, I can tell how this product would appeal and keep appealing to the alphaholics. I think at 5' 11, 178lbs or so, its possibly too strong for me and that surprises me as ive used quite a few different supplements. I eat clean and hydrate well during and after training. The other thing is when ive had the tub of alphamine in a room making a drink it can be smelt in the room for days. The following words enter my head...Pungent. Strong. Chemical. Is it a safe product? Thats what goes thru my head. Im sure its perfectly safe but its possibly just to strong for me. Anyway sorry about the essay. These opinions are my own and u may have completely different experiences from me, many many ppl seem to love this product. Im kinda disappointed ive had two headaches this week and dont love this as much as everyone else. Thanks for reading and welcome ur responses

  33. Quote Originally Posted by AlphaHero1 View Post
    Apologies in advance for the essay folks im writing this on my phone so its not too tidy. Took alphamine preworkout for third time in a week this evening. Unreal focus during cardio warmup. 12minutes absolutely flying on the treadmill. Impressive. Took to the bench press and worked hard. Then went for 4sets of 12 dips and on 2nd set got a throbbing headache starting from the very lower part of the back of my head where it joins my neck.. 2 out of the 3 times i have dosed i have got the headache. Its almost like the pump or whatever was surging up thru my neck muscles into my head. Thats the only way I can describe it. Sorta concerned as my head is still busting lol and thats 5hours ago now. Wondering if its the dips which are the problem?....however im not sure ill lift on alphamine again. If i do decide to use it again I am more likely to use it for its thermo qualities alone and focus solely on a cardio workout. Bit frustrated as there are so many good reports. In the three occasions so far I havent experienced any particularly noticable strength gains. Yes Recovery was quicker and I had an intensity about me to work harder but nothing I didnt achieve with craze. I would actually compare alphamine to a class A drug rather than a preworkout stim which is why I think there is a lot of love out there for it. It seems to have quite a large effect on ones mental state, ones psychology. Dnt get me wrong its a nice feeling but to give u an example, it made me feel quite irritable when ppl spoke to me in the gym. I really did not want to listen, I just wanted to lift. Patience was out the window. Can I say it was worth it? The buzz, the stimulation?....dnt think I can. There were also several times when my heart was pounding furiously. I consider myself a fit guy, I workout a lot and play soccer at a high standard so i can handle intense workouts. Ive read a lot on here and take advice. I do a lot of research before using a product and this is my first review if u could call it that. this is as honest as I can possibly be. In my own experience, I can tell how this product would appeal and keep appealing to the alphaholics. I think at 5' 11, 178lbs or so, its possibly too strong for me and that surprises me as ive used quite a few different supplements. I eat clean and hydrate well during and after training. The other thing is when ive had the tub of alphamine in a room making a drink it can be smelt in the room for days. The following words enter my head...Pungent. Strong. Chemical. Is it a safe product? Thats what goes thru my head. Im sure its perfectly safe but its possibly just to strong for me. Anyway sorry about the essay. These opinions are my own and u may have completely different experiences from me, many many ppl seem to love this product. Im kinda disappointed ive had two headaches this week and dont love this as much as everyone else. Thanks for reading and welcome ur responses
    That's the first time someone has ever had a bad experience on alphamine. **** I took 4 scoops the other day 2 morning and 2 pwo and I still feel it **** daily dosages =D

  34. Quote Originally Posted by AlphaHero1 View Post
    Apologies in advance for the essay folks im writing this on my phone so its not too tidy. Took alphamine preworkout for third time in a week this evening. Unreal focus during cardio warmup. 12minutes absolutely flying on the treadmill. Impressive. Took to the bench press and worked hard. Then went for 4sets of 12 dips and on 2nd set got a throbbing headache starting from the very lower part of the back of my head where it joins my neck.. 2 out of the 3 times i have dosed i have got the headache. Its almost like the pump or whatever was surging up thru my neck muscles into my head. Thats the only way I can describe it. Sorta concerned as my head is still busting lol and thats 5hours ago now. Wondering if its the dips which are the problem?....however im not sure ill lift on alphamine again. If i do decide to use it again I am more likely to use it for its thermo qualities alone and focus solely on a cardio workout. Bit frustrated as there are so many good reports. In the three occasions so far I havent experienced any particularly noticable strength gains. Yes Recovery was quicker and I had an intensity about me to work harder but nothing I didnt achieve with craze. I would actually compare alphamine to a class A drug rather than a preworkout stim which is why I think there is a lot of love out there for it. It seems to have quite a large effect on ones mental state, ones psychology. Dnt get me wrong its a nice feeling but to give u an example, it made me feel quite irritable when ppl spoke to me in the gym. I really did not want to listen, I just wanted to lift. Patience was out the window. Can I say it was worth it? The buzz, the stimulation?....dnt think I can. There were also several times when my heart was pounding furiously. I consider myself a fit guy, I workout a lot and play soccer at a high standard so i can handle intense workouts. Ive read a lot on here and take advice. I do a lot of research before using a product and this is my first review if u could call it that. this is as honest as I can possibly be. In my own experience, I can tell how this product would appeal and keep appealing to the alphaholics. I think at 5' 11, 178lbs or so, its possibly too strong for me and that surprises me as ive used quite a few different supplements. I eat clean and hydrate well during and after training. The other thing is when ive had the tub of alphamine in a room making a drink it can be smelt in the room for days. The following words enter my head...Pungent. Strong. Chemical. Is it a safe product? Thats what goes thru my head. Im sure its perfectly safe but its possibly just to strong for me. Anyway sorry about the essay. These opinions are my own and u may have completely different experiences from me, many many ppl seem to love this product. Im kinda disappointed ive had two headaches this week and dont love this as much as everyone else. Thanks for reading and welcome ur responses
    Wow that sucks man. I'm stim sensitive, but never had problem with Alphamine. How much water were you consuming?
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs

  35. Its safe, everyone's brain chemistry is different so its hard to say why it is that you are experiencing light headness, my advice is to lower the dosage and drink more cold water.
    doing my own thang!

  36. i was consuming plenty of water. enough to allow me to train without being full with water. i also drank over a litre during my session. Im going to give it another shot though as there could be additional factors causing my results. For example yetserday afternoon i took a l'arginine supplement which may have had an effect. also i have been training a lot recently and i have been doing lots of dips, i may have picked up a strain in my neck muscle. These are all alternatives theories. I will take a few days rest then train the rest of this week without any supplements and dose the alphamine either on sunday or monday. Wat do you experience when taking alphamine. wat do you expect within 15/20mins?

  37. Let us know how it goes. You could also lower the dose a little if you find it too strong.

    As far as what I notice within the first 15-20 minutes, I tend to feel my mood start to lift and usually feel a stim boost starting around then.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  38. would you take it even when your not going to the gym?

  39. Quote Originally Posted by AlphaHero1 View Post
    would you take it even when your not going to the gym?
    Ya Alphamine is a fat burner so it will have cumulative effects on body composition (given proper diet) as well as the nice acute effects it has when taken prior to exercise.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  40. ok. today ive had my porridge and nuts this morning, then i had pasta and fisa and then some soup and granary bread for lunch. considering dosing a half scoop now and logging the results here over the next half an hour? its meant to be taken on an empty stomach tho right?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Niners win 28 to 25 (yes it's news).
    By natedogg in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 01-04-2006, 09:25 PM
  2. 11/28 Quick side shot in the gym
    By bigblank69 in forum Pics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-07-2005, 01:26 PM
  3. 28 weeker
    By Ubiquitous in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 12-06-2005, 06:03 PM
  4. Just finished 28 days of M1T
    By wrczx3 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-29-2004, 03:16 PM
  5. Anyone else here use 28 x 1/2" on your triceps
    By drveejay11 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-11-2003, 09:00 AM
Log in
Log in