ALPHAMINE

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. I didn't even get it and I already love it just from reading your posts. Haha


  2. Dam iPhone. Said error on first attempt.

  3. People assume I use PES supplements because I work for the company. If there was a fat burner I thought I was better I would definitely use it- it would be in my best interest.

    I have gone through about a dozen tubs of Alphamine lol. I have confidence in it.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  4. OK. Had the wife pick up a container today. Can't wait to try. Only question: do you guys still use this in combo with creatine? Since the alphamine has muscle "hardening" effects doesn't that kind of go against what the creatine would do? Just curious. Thx.

    Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

  5. Quote Originally Posted by egodriver07 View Post
    OK. Had the wife pick up a container today. Can't wait to try. Only question: do you guys still use this in combo with creatine? Since the alphamine has muscle "hardening" effects doesn't that kind of go against what the creatine would do? Just curious. Thx.

    Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
    You can add creatine to it. There is no problem with that at all.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  6. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    You can add creatine to it. There is no problem with that at all.
    Figured as much. No there'd be no real harm. Just didn't know if one would kind of out balance the other. Thanks for the quick response! Counting down til gym time tomorrow now! You guys have me stoked!

    Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

  7. Let us know how you get on.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Let us know how you get on.
    I still chuckle when I see you type this
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs

  9. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    I still chuckle when I see you type this
    I say it a lot lol.

    I don't like it when companies are only after money and don't take care of their customers so I try and keep engaged with everyone so I can help where necessary. It is a bit OCD of me but I try and say it to everyone.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  10. Alphamine Raspberry Lemonade is seriously the tits.

    Just saying..

  11. Alright everyone, so after browsing for the last 30 minutes I am having the hardest time figuring out what I should be stacking with alphamine. Currently running staples with hemavol and compete, (taking my last ec doses today) have been running ec about 6 weeks and its time to taper that off for the alphamine. I will be running vanillean with alphamine (free bottle so why not). Thinking of throwing in endosurge aswell just due to the fact that it can be had at a great price atm and I've never tried it.

    Opinions on running hemavol, compete, endosurge, and alphamine together? Or any othe supps in place of endosurge?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Duywayne View Post
    Alphamine Raspberry Lemonade is seriously the tits.

    Just saying..
    That's no lie my friend. Every sip brings me back to the first time I tried it during its initial release. Fall was setting in, Bears were starting their season, we went to the Apple Orchard, and started painting a few rooms in our house. Good Memories with every sip
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Reflexion318 View Post
    Alright everyone, so after browsing for the last 30 minutes I am having the hardest time figuring out what I should be stacking with alphamine. Currently running staples with hemavol and compete, (taking my last ec doses today) have been running ec about 6 weeks and its time to taper that off for the alphamine. I will be running vanillean with alphamine (free bottle so why not). Thinking of throwing in endosurge aswell just due to the fact that it can be had at a great price atm and I've never tried it.

    Opinions on running hemavol, compete, endosurge, and alphamine together? Or any othe supps in place of endosurge?
    All are great supps. If you've never tried EndoSurge, you definitely should. It's cheap and effective. The libido boost and sleep is worth the price alone.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    Enter promo code "JWA" and receive 50% off your next MST order!

  14. I read a comment somewhere on this forum about not mixing NALT with Alphamine. Is this true that this is bad and why?

    Just yesterday I ordered my second can of RL. Damn good stuff.

    N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine...mmm,btw

  15. Quote Originally Posted by GD67 View Post
    I read a comment somewhere on this forum about not mixing NALT with Alphamine. Is this true that this is bad and why?

    Just yesterday I ordered my second can of RL. Damn good stuff.

    N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine...mmm,btw
    What's RL?

    Tyrosine and SA2A won't jive in many users...but you may very well be an exception
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  16. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    What's RL?Tyrosine and SA2A won't jive in many users...but you may very well be an exception
    RL= raspberry lemonade.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    Enter promo code "JWA" and receive 50% off your next MST order!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    RL= raspberry lemonade.

    Ohhh I thought he was referring to a product containing NAT.

    For future reference btw, Tyrosine > NAT
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  18. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    That's no lie my friend. Every sip brings me back to the first time I tried it during its initial release. Fall was setting in, Bears were starting their season, we went to the Apple Orchard, and started painting a few rooms in our house. Good Memories with every sip
    Haha!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815

    That's no lie my friend. Every sip brings me back to the first time I tried it during its initial release. Fall was setting in, Bears were starting their season, we went to the Apple Orchard, and started painting a few rooms in our house. Good Memories with every sip
    This is awesome!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  20. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    This is awesome!
    Lol yeah it's awesome.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs

  21. Thinking about combining alphamine, with True Performance's Ripped, or ephedrine. What are ur thoughts please thank you

  22. Thinking about combining alphamine with True Performance's Ripped or ephedrine. What are ur thoughts please.

    Thank you

  23. Quote Originally Posted by a312 View Post
    Thinking about combining alphamine, with True Performance's Ripped, or ephedrine. What are ur thoughts please thank you
    I think someone needs a stim break, or I'm just a sissy lol.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs

  24. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post

    I think someone needs a stim break, or I'm just a sissy lol.
    Lol.. I took one before i started alphamine.. I dno maybe it wasnt long enough

  25. Quote Originally Posted by a312 View Post
    Lol.. I took one before i started alphamine.. I dno maybe it wasnt long enough
    Haha. I am a little stim sensitive myself. 2 scoops Alphamine kicks in pretty hard for me. I plan on adding the new Alphat2 once my bottle arrives. That may be a better bet for you, unless you are truly just wanting to be stimmed out of your mind.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs

  26. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post

    Haha. I am a little stim sensitive myself. 2 scoops Alphamine kicks in pretty hard for me. I plan on adding the new Alphat2 once my bottle arrives. That may be a better bet for you, unless you are truly just wanting to be stimmed out of your mind.
    Yeah why not lol just kidding. Whats the alphat2 about?

  27. stim breaks are for quitters

  28. Quote Originally Posted by a312 View Post
    Yeah why not lol just kidding. Whats the alphat2 about?
    It's about massive fat burning at a really awesome price check it out http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...w-version.html
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  29. Thank you

  30. Ok fellas. I got my order of alphamine and ep in. However before starting one last question and would like feedback. I see many people talking about anabeta and at2 and stacking that as well. Should I include these in my 8 week stack? Diet is on track. Below is what I will be taking as of right now.

    Alphamine
    Erase Pro
    ON fish oil
    CL orange triad
    Xtend


    As always thanks for the help.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by deuceswild72 View Post
    Ok fellas. I got my order of alphamine and ep in. However before starting one last question and would like feedback. I see many people talking about anabeta and at2 and stacking that as well. Should I include these in my 8 week stack? Diet is on track. Below is what I will be taking as of right now.

    Alphamine
    Erase Pro
    ON fish oil
    CL orange triad
    Xtend


    As always thanks for the help.
    What are your goals, fat loss, recomp, lean bulk?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  32. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    What are your goals, fat loss, recomp, lean bulk?
    Goals are fat loss and to just get ripped. Fairly lean except for stomach area. I was planning on doing a show to have something to shoot for. I wanna get as shredded as I can and then after the show, if I do it, bulk up and put on some size.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by deuceswild72 View Post
    Goals are fat loss and to just get ripped. Fairly lean except for stomach area. I was planning on doing a show to have something to shoot for. I wanna get as shredded as I can and then after the show, if I do it, bulk up and put on some size.
    Have you used any of the PES products before? Alphamine + Erase Pro should serve to amplify the cutting process and for getting absolutely shredded those would be my suggestions. You could add the others in if you have experience with them. If you were to add something to the already potent combo you have I would go AT2 + Forskolin-95.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  34. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

    Have you used any of the PES products before? Alphamine + Erase Pro should serve to amplify the cutting process and for getting absolutely shredded those would be my suggestions. You could add the others in if you have experience with them. If you were to add something to the already potent combo you have I would go AT2 + Forskolin-95.
    Yea I used ep for the month of April and have used the og at2 before bit not recently. Maybe ill just to the 8 week run if ep and alphamine. I don't wanna die. Haha.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by deuceswild72 View Post

    Yea I used ep for the month of April and have used the og at2 before bit not recently. Maybe ill just to the 8 week run if ep and alphamine. I don't wanna die. Haha.
    EP/Alphamine will be perfect for what you're looking for.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  36. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    EP/Alphamine will be perfect for what you're looking for.
    Awesome. Thanks for the input. Then I am all set. I will be starting my 8 weeks in a few days. I will be starting a log to let everyone know how it's going. I will try and write a post daily but may not be able to.

    It will include daily weigh ins, daily macros and daily workout.

    Final supp list is what I listed before:

    Alphamine
    Erase Pro
    Xtend
    Fish Oil
    Multi Vita
    Creatine (since I won't be getting any from a PWO)
    Protein (of course)

    It's game time.

  37. That is a sweet stack!!!!
    doing my own thang!

  38. deuceswild72, I have replied to your PM.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  39. I am popping my alphamine cherry tomorrow

    The stack begins. Booya. It's game time.

  40. I'm still waiting for mine to come in It's been like 2 weeks? feels like months! Ughhhh i can't wait!!!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Niners win 28 to 25 (yes it's news).
    By natedogg in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 01-04-2006, 09:25 PM
  2. 11/28 Quick side shot in the gym
    By bigblank69 in forum Pics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-07-2005, 01:26 PM
  3. 28 weeker
    By Ubiquitous in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 12-06-2005, 06:03 PM
  4. Just finished 28 days of M1T
    By wrczx3 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-29-2004, 03:16 PM
  5. Anyone else here use 28 x 1/2" on your triceps
    By drveejay11 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-11-2003, 09:00 AM
Log in
Log in