Can I make anything good out of these four products??

lukedubas

Awards
I'm mainly looking to lean out a bit.. I know about diet and all that good stuff! I'm just looking for a little help to see if I can make anything good from these supplements.

I have 8 weeks worth of these supplements: Endosurge, erase pro, dpol, and oep.
From those, what would be most worthwhile to run?? Thanks for any advice given!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you have any experience with any of those? 8 weeks as in 2 bottles of each correct?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm mainly looking to lean out a bit.. I know about diet and all that good stuff! I'm just looking for a little help to see if I can make anything good from these supplements.

I have 8 weeks worth of these supplements: Endosurge, erase pro, dpol, and oep.
From those, what would be most worthwhile to run?? Thanks for any advice given!
Hi lukedubas. That's a solid group of products that could help with reaching your goal when combined with proper nutrition and training. As bolt mentioned, with a little more information we could better help you come up with a plan.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would just take all 4. Each product is going to cover a different area.

lukedubas

Awards
I've taken oep and erase with alpha t2 and I loved it

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
yea id just take all 4. maybe save endosurge if you wanna be frugal or somthin

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've taken oep and erase with alpha t2 and I loved it
Great stack.

JudoJosh brought up a good point; each product contains different ingredients that target different pathways and could be beneficial when trying to lean out.

Is there a specific number of products that you're looking to use while working towards your goal? All 4 products for 8 weeks should be a great stack; however, using 1 or 2 of them could be effective as well.

If sticking with 2 products, I'd recommend OxyELITE Pro® and Erase Pro. A University studied thermogenic, potent AI, and the right diet and training should be an excellent combination.

lukedubas

Awards
Great stack.

JudoJosh brought up a good point; each product contains different ingredients that target different pathways and could be beneficial when trying to lean out.

Is there a specific number of products that you're looking to use while working towards your goal? All 4 products for 8 weeks should be a great stack; however, using 1 or 2 of them could be effective as well.

If sticking with 2 products, I'd recommend OxyELITE Pro® and Erase Pro. A University studied thermogenic, potent AI, and the right diet and training should be an excellent combination.
It doesn't matter to me weather I used all four or just two, I just want a good stack out of em!

lukedubas

Awards
I like the sound of this, how did you dose it?
It's been a while but I think I did
2 oep
1 at2
1 erase morning

1At2
1Oep afternoon

1 erase
1At2 night

But don't quote me on that lol

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It doesn't matter to me weather I used all four or just two, I just want a good stack out of em!
Honestly as mentioned above they all target different pathways so you could use them all if you really wanted to. Otherwise I think the suggestion of the OEP + EP by breezy is the best two product combo from your available products to shred up. :thumbsup:

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Endosurge + DPOL for some strength gaining/mass building then OEP + EP to get sliced and diced. Of course, you could run all four at once, but OEP is a fantastic appetite suppressor so you'd be wasting some of the potential DPOL and Endosurge offer.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That shouldn't be a problem with your supplement lineup. It really comes down to whether or not you'd prefer having D-POL and Endosurge available for a future run.

Let us know what you decide on and if you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

lukedubas

Awards
That shouldn't be a problem with your supplement lineup. It really comes down to whether or not you'd prefer having D-POL and Endosurge available for a future run.

Let us know what you decide on and if you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
I appreciate all the help you guys! I think.I'm going to run oep and so for 8 followed by endosurge and dpol for 8! Or should I swap that?

lukedubas

Awards
Wow so I was talking to my buddy and he has an extra anabeta elite.. What if I threw that on with dpol and endosurge??

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
You think it'd fit in with them??
Absolutely. ABE will boost your appetite and lead to some fantastic strength gains. Combine that with DPOL and Endo? Now you're cooking with fire. I guarantee if you eat like a horse you'll be a mean, lean, mass gaining machine.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you recommend just taking all instead of ep and oep and then after, Abe dpol and endosurge
I believe that's what he is suggesting. Combining all of the products gives you a very comprehensive stack that could possibly lead to more progress in 8 weeks time. Do you feel that's a sufficient amount of time to reach your current goal? Splitting them up would allow more time and ultimately increase your potential progress while using the products.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you want to split it into a mass stack and then lyposis stack you could do

Mass
Endosurge
Anabeta elite
Dpol

Lyposis stack
OEP
Erase

lukedubas

Awards
I believe that's what he is suggesting. Combining all of the products gives you a very comprehensive stack that could possibly lead to more progress in 8 weeks time. Do you feel that's a sufficient amount of time to reach your current goal? Splitting them up would allow more time and ultimately increase your potential progress while using the products.
Sounds good boss! I think I'll do that!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good boss! I think I'll do that!
Awesome bud. Let us know if you decide to log, as I'm sure there'd be plenty of interest.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
You can stack the bottles and make a pyramid, pyramids are good.