My 3 days to ketosis - AnabolicMinds.com

My 3 days to ketosis

1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

My 3 days to ketosis

Hey AM fam, just wanted to share my experience with everyone as summer time approaches and we're all getting tan and jack3d!

My current stack is pretty simple as I cannot really lift (2 weeks post appendix surgery) but I'm doing very fasted light training and cardio. 3 days of my current protocol has gotten me into a comfortable ketosis. Now my body isn't fully adjusted but fat burning is on!

I'm on a few things, but here's the meat and potatoes of me being in ketosis so quickly.

1.) Keto diet (no carbs) nothing ground breaking here
    2.) Fasted training cardio (15min before the gym)
    -1 USPlabs AP(TM)
    -1 scoop OxyELITE ProŽ powder
    3.) Post workout (followed by cardio)
    -2 EBF AAV2

I'll come home and eat a pro/fat meal about 45-60min after I dosed the AAV2. I'm taking my second AAV2 dose late in the day and final 2 caps before bed.

I'll still wait for my carb up but being in ketosis this fast really helps get over the sides from making the transition.

It's a great start to my summer cut, thought I'd share with everyone. Hope it helps some of my peeps out. In a few weeks I'll be adding carbs & will keep everyone posted on how staying in ketosis goes!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

That's sick man, I'm gonna have to give this a try. U think recompadrol (for AP) and ec with alphaburn (for oxyelite) could possibly be subd for the things your using and achieve ketosis at such a rapid rate? I also have slintensity and the new alpha t2 on hand that I could possibly use if you think those would work in addition/substituted for any of the above.
    Current Unsponsored XGELS log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238229-jswains-run-xgels.html
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    That's sick man, I'm gonna have to give this a try. U think recompadrol (for AP) and ec with alphaburn (for oxyelite) could possibly be subd for the things your using and achieve ketosis at such a rapid rate? I also have slintensity and the new alpha t2 on hand that I could possibly use if you think those would work in addition/substituted for any of the above.
    Yeah i'm sure its possible, I have never gone hypo while using Recompadrol but have also never tried this with Recompadrol. Give it a try and just keep some carbs on hand if you're crashing hard.

I think the two main game players are AP+AAV2
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What time of day to give my rats Tamoxifen Citrate
    By gaming09 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-04-2012, 06:59 PM
  2. is my day put to waste?
    By rojasdave in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-29-2010, 09:35 PM
  3. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-15-2003, 09:43 AM
  4. Getting ready for my trip to the Vet....
    By Cyrus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-27-2003, 07:50 PM