Legal Gear formadrol

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's hard to say for certain, alot of it depends on which province you live in. Alberta where I live for example, has some of the strictest customs agents you can imagine, I've had countless shipments stopped by them. Ontario on the other hand, seems to have customs agents that really don't give a rat's ass about what they let through.

Most of the time if something is stopped in transit, it'll be sent back to the original shipper, so all you'd be out for is the shipping cost if that were to happen.

armz_ha

Awards
That's hard to say for certain, alot of it depends on which province you live in. Alberta where I live for example, has some of the strictest customs agents you can imagine, I've had countless shipments stopped by them. Ontario on the other hand, seems to have customs agents that really don't give a rat's ass about what they let through.

Most of the time if something is stopped in transit, it'll be sent back to the original shipper, so all you'd be out for is the shipping cost if that were to happen.
o cool, I'll give it a shot then as I really need this supp. tnx

zero_signal_69

Board Supporter
Awards
I'm in Ontario, and got mine in no problem :)

zero_signal_69

Board Supporter
Awards
I ordered mine from bb.com, I have also ordered PH's a few times with out any problems, also a couple of orders from Mike with no problems. No special requests.