The Return of Rome32: LOG?

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey brothers!

It's been a long while since I've had time get on here and I hope everyone has been making progress!

I finally have time to run my first log in a VERY long time. I want you guys to tell me what stack you would want me to run.

I know my past logs were very popular & if you know rome you know I'm extremely honest and fair with my logs.

My goal is a lean bulk. currently at 193lb with 15% bodyfat I want to hit 200lb in 8 weeks.

I will post training progress as well as meals. This will also include my thoughts & feelings as I'm going through trying to make progress.

NOW LET'S GET STARTED!! What do you want me to run??

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Tribulus, hmb, and fish oil

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Whatever you log... I'm in for it! Welcome back broski!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One of my all time favorite stacks!

What else could I add in?
I would toss alphamine or at2 in personally. I'm interested in seeing how at2 treats me. I wasn't a fan of weight loss supplements until alphamine but the new at2 peaks my interest as well.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would toss alphamine or at2 in personally. I'm interested in seeing how at2 treats me. I wasn't a fan of weight loss supplements until alphamine but the new at2 peaks my interest as well.
Ya not sure if anyone is running the new AT2 in a log yet and would love to see some feedback.

ABE + EP + AT2 and maybe a GDA like product (Burn24 or SSv2?). :D

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ABE, EP and Test Powder?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ice4534

Ice4534

Awards
Erase Pro, Anabeta Elite, Dpol, Enhanced, Alphamine, Alpha t2, Anabolic Pump and also bull sperm- its time to become alpha rome32! :p

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Will be in on this just started my first erase solo run want to try a nice stack like this next . Good luck let the gains be with you !!!
Thanks same to you brother!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ice that comment was uncalled for..... And that's exactly why I liked the hell out of it! :D

Ice4534

Ice4534

Awards
Ice that comment was uncalled for..... And that's exactly why I liked the hell out of it! :D
Haha what can I say my methods are unheard of, but effective. I say what I think....becoming ALPHA! Hahaha

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
People say that about my personal training methods.

I slapped a guy in the face once, serious.