tribulus

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
IMO, Vitrix by Nutrex or Alpha male by Biotest. Did I just admit to using Biotest products? :blink:

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
What about the bulk tribulus that Mike carries?

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
I've had very good results w/ the premium extract from BAC.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Bump on the BAC Trib. Cap it yourself and it's 50% cheaper then any other high quality sources.

Vader

Awards
What about the bulk tribulus that Mike carries?
I've been taking it for 3 weeks now and I'm not impressed. The saponin content is 60% but I doubt there's much protodioscin in it(or if there is any at all). BAC's premium trib blows Mike's away. There is no comparison. I'd compare Mike's powder to Optimum Nutrition's shitty trib product just to give you an idea. I'd suggest you go with BAC's premium trib powder or something like Tribestan.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
I've been taking it for 3 weeks now and I'm not impressed. The saponin content is 60% but I doubt there's much protodioscin in it(or if there is any at all). BAC's premium trib blows Mike's away. There is no comparison. I'd compare Mike's powder to Optimum Nutrition's shitty trib product just to give you an idea. I'd suggest you go with BAC's premium trib powder or something like Tribestan.

Thanks for the feedback. Anyone else try BAC, 1fast or others?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I like Vitrix, now I'm playin' with MuscleJack.. Only been a day, I'll know more after a week goes by..

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
I've been using the Twin Lab product with 20% protodioscin and while I can't be SURE it's doing anything, I think it is.. I've gained about 10 pounds in the past few weeks but I also started using Creatine, 6-OXO and some other over-the-counter (non-hormonal) products... It's kind of expensive, though. How much are the ones you guys are taking? Mine is costing me about $30.00 every two weeks..

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I liked FUZU a lot when it was available. I made my own caps from Trib extract from True Protien, seems to work well. Ill have to try the BAC stuff next time to compare.

I know its not a trib product - but has anyone tried 'Unleashed' from Protien Customizer? Ive heard good things....

BV

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I still have a bottle of FUZU left, thought about gettin' rid of it..

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Aw come on, you know you dont want to part with that FUZU:D

Vader

Awards
Thanks for the feedback. Anyone else try BAC, 1fast or others?
I forgot to mention what dosage I was taking. I capped the powder in "00" capsules which came out to 575mgs per capsule. For the first week I was taking 2 capsules 3 times daily. The second week I took 3 capsules 3 times daily. Starting the third week I started taking 4 capsules 3 times daily. I'm up to 6.9 grams daily and I'm not even getting any "wood" from it.

GorillaPimp631

Awards
I like Libilov. Its expensive but it worked the best for me.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
I forgot to mention what dosage I was taking. I capped the powder in "00" capsules which came out to 575mgs per capsule. For the first week I was taking 2 capsules 3 times daily. The second week I took 3 capsules 3 times daily. Starting the third week I started taking 4 capsules 3 times daily. I'm up to 6.9 grams daily and I'm not even getting any "wood" from it.

WOW....that's a shitload. So were you getting wood from the BAC product? What dose?

Vader

Awards
WOW....that's a shitload. So were you getting wood from the BAC product? What dose?
I was but I forget the dosage I was taking of the BAC powder because I used it almost a year ago. I remember capping it using the "0" size capsules. I seem to remember it came out to 225mgs-250mgs per capsule. Somewhere in that neighboorhood. I took 3 capsules 3 times daily. So I used somewhere around 675-750mgs 3 times a day. I was getting increased erections and my mind was definitely on sex a lot more than usual.

My brilliant idea for taking the 1fast tribulus was the low price. It was $7.99 for 100 grams where the BAC premium version was $25 for only 50 grams. I figured if it was just half as effective as the BAC powder, I could just take a larger dosage and still save a lot of money.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
LOL....I was thinking the same. I'm glad that you shared this information though...thank-you.

Vader

Awards
LOL....I was thinking the same. I'm glad that you shared this information though...thank-you.
No problem. They(1Fast) sent the powder to be tested for protodioscin but never posted the results. I'm guessing the lab results came back less than favorable and they want to test it again. But who knows.

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I get herbs bulk powder and make my own capsules. Right now I have a tribulus/hawthorne berrry/avena sativa/ milk thistle/ginkgo capsule that seems very promising. I keep what I need and then sell the rest.

Work

Awards
Oddly enough I'm going to change my pick and give a strong thumbs up to Musclejack. A local supp store I go to was selling it, and I respect the guys opinion pretty much only two days ago so I bought a bottle.
This stuff is the best trib supplement I ever tried. Unreal wood within two days. It also has Longjack and an estrogen blocker. I feel normal again.
6-OXO was doing nothing for me. I tried Formasin and Formastat thinking it might be stronger and helped a tad. I still like the Tribosten product, it helped. But this Musclejack stuff is the real deal for me anyways. I'm going to buy quite a few bottles in the next few days. Unreal, I love it.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I made up an Avena Sativa/Tribulus/Cordyceps mix and Im trying that right now. Got sick of capping the stuff up so Im taking about a tsp a day mixed with water and a bit of sugar. (its nasty but Ill get used to it):D

I got the trib from True Protien, and I dont think its as potent as what Vader described from BAC.

Ive heard Fenugreek is a good herb for a natty test boost as well.

BV

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So far I've been using MuscleJack and plain ol' ZMA, and knockin' over things at waist level.. :D

I added MuscleJack to the end of my PCT 3 months ago, and been using it off and on ever since.. I'd even go as far and say it's just as good if not better than FUZU, and I'm the first to flame someone who puts down FUZU.. :blink:

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Wow, Im really going to give this stuff a try. Where are you guys getting MuscleJack?

BV

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Vitamin Shoppe $38.46..

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Nice. Thanks bro. Are you taking 1 cap per day, according to the directions on the bottle?

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
BB.com has MuscleJack for $34, I'm looking into it if Pete says it's anywhere close to FUZU... I loved that shiat!!! :thumbsup:

BTW I'd say my fenugreek trial for PCT went "ok", but I'm not buying more, I'll put it that way ;)

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice. Thanks bro. Are you taking 1 cap per day, according to the directions on the bottle?
I'm taking the "over 200lbs" dose of 3 caps ED.. :thumbsup:

Work

Awards
I'm taking 3-3 times a day. Hell I like it so much I might hit it a 4th time :)

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Why was FUZU discontinued?

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I think because Syntrax had a hard time getting the ingredients. The homebrew stuff I made is working really well after I doubled the dose - it works out to:

~2000mg Tribulus Extract (TrueProtien)
~2000mg Cordyceps (BAC)
~1000mg Avena Sativa (BAC)
~540mg Rhodiola Rosea

I take it in one dose in the morning, mixed with 1.5 tsp of sugar to cut the bitter taste. My 'wood' and libido are back up to what I felt like on 4AD, and Im just finishing up PCT. Good stuff!

BV

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
That mix would be so much less expensive to homebrew...