isatori bio-gro

  1. isatori bio-gro


    nutraplanet.com /product/isatori/bio-gro-60-servings.html

    there seems like a lot of hype around this product, but is it really a "game changer"?


  2. Bump for info. I'm curious

  3. no.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
    •   
       


  4. an answer so short it couldn't even fulfill the character requirements lol
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  5. Coop, do you see a benefit in using this product at all? Are their better products to achieve what this product promises?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by JosNYC
    Coop, do you see a benefit in using this product at all? Are their better products to achieve what this product promises?
    He said no. No means NO.

    and if his answer is that short.. then by all means rele there isnt.

  7. That's what she said. I'll wait for his response, specifically that second question.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by JosNYC View Post
    Coop, do you see a benefit in using this product at all? Are their better products to achieve what this product promises?
    This product will only be of benefit to infants < 6 months of age. Upon maturation of the GI epithelium, colostrum constituents cannot cross over into the bloodstream without undergoing hydrolysis. Which means the growth factors are gone forever.

    HICA does what this product claims to do pretty effectively. Meaning it elevates LBM and reduces fat mass without hormonal intervention
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  9. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    This product will only be of benefit to infants < 6 months of age. Upon maturation of the GI epithelium, colostrum constituents cannot cross over into the bloodstream without undergoing hydrolysis. Which means the growth factors are gone forever.

    HICA does what this product claims to do pretty effectively. Meaning it elevates LBM and reduces fat mass without hormonal intervention
    wow what a coincidence..i just bought 3 tubs of alphamine and noticed HICA was in it. $28 a tub and free shipping is a really nice deal

  10. Let us know how you get on with Alphamine.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by aasdferic View Post

    wow what a coincidence..i just bought 3 tubs of alphamine and noticed HICA was in it. $28 a tub and free shipping is a really nice deal
    Sounds like a winner to me.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-02-2013, 07:58 PM
  2. ISatori's Energize?
    By Neuromancer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-07-2004, 08:45 PM
  3. cyclo bio-availability question
    By neurotic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-02-2003, 11:33 AM
  4. Bio
    By djcee in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-17-2003, 11:35 PM
Log in
Log in