What is the best fat burner out there? - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

What is the best fat burner out there?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jiggero View Post
    Well all the PES reps are saying Alphamine is the best, and all the iforce repps are saying Dexaprine is the best.Non bias opinions here.. LOL
    i can give u an unbiased review....when it comes to dexaprine og vs alphamine

i'd pick dexaprine right now...i didn't get a ton of energy from it but it was cleaner feeling

alphamine has me feeling like trash after i take it, it dosn't taste too good, the energy isn't anything great and it's more jittery and feels very unclean to me at this time

both are solid companies and both make really good products

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Not a rep, just a consumer. Listen to people who have tried all the fatburners mentioned/being recommended here. I've tried them all, for extended periods of time. Dexaprine 1, V2 etc. both are very good products, especially in terms of offering energy. Also used OEP, again good in terms of energy. Alphamine in my opinion, based on my results with no other variable thrown into the mix produced the fastest, most measurable results in just a matter of weeks, WEEKS.

The other fatburners have their place, but if you're looking for something that separates itself from the rest of the pack based on fast, measurable results in less time...ALPHAMINE ALL DAY. Alpha-T2 coupled with a stim also works incredibly well. Remember not a rep and I've tried most of the products being discussed her, take that for what it's worth.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post

i can give u an unbiased review....when it comes to dexaprine og vs alphamine

i'd pick dexaprine right now...i didn't get a ton of energy from it but it was cleaner feeling

alphamine has me feeling like trash after i take it, it dosn't taste too good, the energy isn't anything great and it's more jittery and feels very unclean to me at this time

both are solid companies and both make really good products
    I think this is a common misconception among fat burner consumers over recent years....

Fat burners are not energy boosters. Energy does not necessarily correlate into fat loss. I never understood why people use fat burners for a boost.

Energy results from a stim are user dependent.

To look at the ingredient profile of Alphamine and say it's not a good fat burner is just plain wrong, based on factual studies.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    I think this is a common misconception among fat burner consumers over recent years....

Fat burners are not energy boosters. Energy does not necessarily correlate into fat loss. I never understood why people use fat burners for a boost.

To look at the ingredient profile of Alphamine and say it's not a good fat burner is just plain wrong, based on factual studies.
    ^^^What he said. You have some products that are strong stims, then you have others that are formulated to be effective as fatburners. Alphamine isn't a strong stim for me either, but it flat out works better than anything else that I've tried in this category. I love Detonate as a stim, but I stack it with Alpha-T2 (new version at the moment). Athletic Edge Nutrition LIV, that's there newest fatburner, just came out. Google it, looks interesting especially the stim aspect.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Energy or not.....alphamine still gives me the shakes and crappy feeling after i dose it..it's to early for results, but even if energy is a bad measuring stick...something that makes you feel terible isn't a good sign either
    , for example after dosing, my brain seems to not work as sharp, i feel foggy and uneasy/ shakey

if after a few weeks results in the mirror are good i may change how i view the product, but i can only base it off of what i've experienced so far
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You have to look at the big picture. Regardless of what product you choose, how lean is your diet?

I have been logging Fat Smack, decent product but not happy with my results. (Notice I did not say its results) I eat clean, do cardio and weights pretty regularly but after further evaluation I was still taking in more food than I was burning....Do you realize you need to be in a calorie deficit of 3500 to lose 1 lb?

I nerded out and bought a Fitbit Flex, tracks calories burned and also lets me log my food intake, tracks sleep etc. Since I have bought this
    I am more conscious of my food and it allows me to truly track intake/out take.

I am by no means saying go buy a tracker but more of, you think you are eating clean but is it too much/too little?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------
  7. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

YG sorry you have had a bad reaction to it so far. Mood boost is one thing I really like with Alphamine. How have you been dosing it?
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    YG sorry you have had a bad reaction to it so far. Mood boost is one thing I really like with Alphamine. How have you been dosing it?
    1 scoop pre breakfast and 1 scoop pre workout 5:30ish....it's only been 5 days, so again i'm sure the results will still be there (too many positive reviews to doubt it's effectiveness), i'm only commenting on how it makes me feel so far
  9. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

1 scoop pre breakfast and 1 scoop pre workout 5:30ish....it's only been 5 days, so again i'm sure the results will still be there (too many positive reviews to doubt it's effectiveness), i'm only commenting on how it makes me feel so far
    Do you get the same feeling with both doses?
    PES Representative
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Do you get the same feeling with both doses?
    mostly in the morning...but sometimes between sets at the gym i feel a bit strange and shaky
  11. Elite Member

mostly in the morning...but sometimes between sets at the gym i feel a bit strange and shaky
    Ok I was just wondering if taking it fasted (in the morning) caused a stronger response. Maybe try a little bit less than 1 scoop for a bit and see if that helps.
    PES Representative
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm not rep PES just consumer. I took some fat burner but now alphamine is the best . I train very hard 6/7days MMA and gym, the day 7 is my break I'm always extremely tired; with alphamine nothing the day 7 I'm normal. For precision I don't take it or other stims the day 7. I'm in my 4 weeks I really impressed by it I take 1 scoop 5am and 1 scoop 11am. Usualy I use Oxyelite pro OG I'm definitively done with it sorry rep USP but now I don't need strong stims for good results and performance .
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I rocked OEP for a long time but since its getting hit with the ban hammer not sure where I would go honestly I found that fat burners don't really work its all in your diet BUT right now using driven sports lean extreme and its been good so far no energy and I am waiting to give a final thumbs up till I finish the bottle and compare my results to older logs but its got good science backing it so giving it a go maybe its something you could try.
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem99 View Post
    I rocked OEP for a long time but since its getting hit with the ban hammer not sure where I would go honestly I found that fat burners don't really work its all in your diet BUT right now using driven sports lean extreme and its been good so far no energy and I am waiting to give a final thumbs up till I finish the bottle and compare my results to older logs but its got good science backing it so giving it a go maybe its something you could try.
    Have you tried the new OxyELITE ProŽ NF or OxyELITE ProŽ Powder?

Many users report the same great energy, appetite suppression and fat loss as with the original.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  15. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Whatever works for you best. Everybody is different. For a stim, I like alphamine. Non stim I prefer forskolin for 12 weeks at 50mg
    Alphamine + Forskolin-95 stack!

Doesnt get more thryo/thermo genic than that
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Have you tried the new OxyELITE ProŽ NF or OxyELITE ProŽ Powder?

Many users report the same great energy, appetite suppression and fat loss as with the original.
    I have not. I have looked at it and the powder seems like it would be great but I really think I am going to go with the OEP NF and review that with Lean Extreme as my Fat burning stack.
  17. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Alphamine + Forskolin-95 stack!

Doesnt get more thryo/thermo genic than that
    quick somebody throw some distilled water on dat nattydisaster
  18. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by XIXOX View Post
    I'm not rep PES just consumer. I took some fat burner but now alphamine is the best . I train very hard 6/7days MMA and gym, the day 7 is my break I'm always extremely tired; with alphamine nothing the day 7 I'm normal. For precision I don't take it or other stims the day 7. I'm in my 4 weeks I really impressed by it I take 1 scoop 5am and 1 scoop 11am. Usualy I use Oxyelite pro OG I'm definitively done with it sorry rep USP but now I don't need strong stims for good results and performance .
    Whatever you're doing its working....shredded in your avatar pic!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post

Whatever you're doing its working....shredded in your avatar pic!
    Yeah freaking diced, making me do extra cardio over here!!
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  218 lbs.

Thanks, my avatar pic was after the incredible stack anabeta elite and erase pro I gained 12lbs 6 weeks ABE and 8 weeks EPRO . I started this stack late March-April but I don't regret because it has been very effective just erase pro very strong after 2 weeks my joints especially my knees was very painful I adjusted the dosage 1day/2 it was good.
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Thanks, my avatar pic was after the incredible stack anabeta elite and erase pro I gained 12lbs 6 weeks ABE and 8 weeks EPRO . I started this stack late March-April but I don't regret because it has been very effective just erase pro very strong after 2 weeks my joints especially my knees was very painful I adjusted the dosage 1day/2 it was good.
    12 pounds....?
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

22. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  218 lbs.

yes 12 pounds
  23. Senior Member

yes 12 pounds
    12 pounds??
  24. Senior Member

25. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  218 lbs.

Why ????
  26. Senior Member

Why ????
    I just created an Echo. .12 pounds..12 pounds..12 pounds.
  27. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Why ????
    Just seems like a lot of weight added from a natty stack.

28. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

My friend Jay Reimenschneider gains about 12 with nattys along with Sannakji twice to thrice daily for a period of 6 weeks divided twice in 52
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ballesteri View Post

My friend Jay Reimenschneider gains about 12 with nattys along with Sannakji twice to thrice daily for a period of 6 weeks divided twice in 52
    The framus intersects with the ramistan approximately at the paternoster
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  30. New Member

The framus intersects with the ramistan approximately at the paternoster
  31. New Member

I get the same feelings young gotta describes, usually it's worse in the morning and on my drive to work I usually feel very spaced and slow to react to things. Can't comment on its fat burning but the weird feeling will have me trying something else soon.
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ballesteri View Post
    Hahaha

That's my before Alphamine pic.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  218 lbs.

I"m not here to do jokes or tell lies I paid my supplements not sponsorised by nobody or I don't want to create a buzz. You don't know my diet, training or my history.
    Every one is unique we are not egal with supplementations !!!!!! ( come to train with me and you will comprise )
  34. Senior Member

I"m not here to do jokes or tell lies I paid my supplements not sponsorised by nobody or I don't want to create a buzz. You don't know my diet, training or my history.
    Every one is unique we are not egal with supplementations !!!!!! ( come to train with me and you will comprise )
    A little touchy
  35. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jiggero View Post
    A little touchy
    He's right though...weight gain is a function of so many factors and ultimately boils down to net anabolism vs net catabolism
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  36. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

im not saying you are wrong, just saying that isnt the norm

37. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  218 lbs.

im not saying you are wrong, just saying that isnt the norm
    What's the norm and why ? 12 pounds it's 5.5 kg in 6-8 weeks for me . And why take a supplement if you don't progress. Anabeta elite suppose to increase lean muscle, strenght, vascularity etc so why do you doubt that. I didn't know Anacyclus pyrethrum DC Extract now I believe in the effect .
  38. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

What's the norm and why ? 12 pounds it's 5.5 kg in 6-8 weeks for me . And why take a supplement if you don't progress. Anabeta elite suppose to increase lean muscle, strenght, vascularity etc so why do you doubt that. I didn't know Anacyclus pyrethrum DC Extract now I believe in the effect .
    dang man, chill out. just talking here. not calling you out or anything.

39. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  218 lbs.

You are here since DEC 2009 you don't know the effect of ANABETA ?
  40. New Member

You are here since DEC 2009 you don't know the effect of ANABETA ?
    lol Balla I know what your sayin jus sayin it's hilarious
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What's the best fat burner?
    By BShifter479 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 03-15-2010, 08:52 AM
  2. Whats the best fat-burner out there?
    By jdboucher in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 08-30-2009, 12:59 PM
  3. What is THE best fat melting cardio?
    By Murchinator in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 12-25-2008, 11:26 AM
  4. witch is the best GH supplement out there?
    By Dr Nick in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-18-2008, 07:23 PM
  5. What is the Best new supplement out there now?
    By meanjean26 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-02-2008, 12:51 PM