Pre-workout and anxiety - AnabolicMinds.com

Pre-workout and anxiety

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.

Pre-workout and anxiety

Hi guys, I have anxiety I think. About everything I do I can't make a convo with people like normal lol I don't really have friends becuase of it, anyways I've took pre-workout supps before jacked and n.o Explode they were great ! I cycled them off, il use one for about a month then take a month or 2 off ..... The jacked and n.o was great I felt it so pumped and focused but now I'm using craze for 1 week now and it's giving me nothing at all! It just seemed to make my anxiety worse tho so I called amazon and they gave my money back and let me keep craze, so shall I **** it off and get a diff sup ? Thanks

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Anxiety can be caused by A LOT! To understand that part, you need to go and speak with a physician or at least a counselor of some type. Please PM me if you would like to discuss that part further and get ideas where to start. As for pre-workouts, they have ingredients that may cause you anxiety and do not cause the next person anxiety, so you need to find what works for you. Often ones that are high in caffeine will set people off, but anything that gets the heart speeding up can invoke an anxiety attack. If jacked and NO explode worked for you, then maybe stick with them. PES makes an excellent one called Enhanced that I take and recommend highly.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    Anxiety can be caused by A LOT! To understand that part, you need to go and speak with a physician or at least a counselor of some type. Please PM me if you would like to discuss that part further and get ideas where to start. As for pre-workouts, they have ingredients that may cause you anxiety and do not cause the next person anxiety, so you need to find what works for you. Often ones that are high in caffeine will set people off, but anything that gets the heart speeding up can invoke an anxiety attack. If jacked and NO explode worked for you, then maybe stick with them. PES makes an excellent one called Enhanced that I take and recommend highly.
    Thanks for the reply, I did take pills but I stopped because I hate talking about it, I'm a strong guy I can handle my self but if I ain't angry I can't get my self to say what I think or speak my mind I go to the gym n look around and think about everything I think if people are look at me and thinking or Opinions of me lol it's so ****ed man I hate it I have no friends lol anyways enough about my life story lol I'm great full for your reply bro thank you, so ima just get rid of that stuff and get some n.o
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  90 lbs.

with some preworkouts increasing adrenaline and noradrenaline i could give some peopel anxiety.. I suffer some form of anxiety, its mild but sometimes my heart just beats the hell out me! Some kinds of anxiety are quite normal and comes from our previous beings, who the hell says its normal to be stuffed in a bus with 100 of unknown people around you, rubbing against each other and so on..

Like hobbes theories, humans are either in natural state or in soceity state = in the natural state its about survival and that kinda copes with the anxiety that some have today... you might have a killer besides you! But if its so bad you cant have friends, then i would start working on it.

everything is achieveable if you want it bad enough.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Profion View Post
    with some preworkouts increasing adrenaline and noradrenaline i could give some peopel anxiety.. I suffer some form of anxiety, its mild but sometimes my heart just beats the hell out me! Some kinds of anxiety are quite normal and comes from our previous beings, who the hell says its normal to be stuffed in a bus with 100 of unknown people around you, rubbing against each other and so on..

Like hobbes theories, humans are either in natural state or in soceity state = in the natural state its about survival and that kinda copes with the anxiety that some have today... you might have a killer besides you! But if its so bad you cant have friends, then i would start working on it.

everything is achieveable if you want it bad enough.
    Thanks for the reply, wow that's crazy, I mean I have Facebook right and I have people on my list that are from where I live and I click on there name to try and make a convo but I have no ****ing clue what to say and I get ( scared ) if ya would not scared that ima get beat up but scarred people will think bad of me I hate it man
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Troyboi View Post

Thanks for the reply, wow that's crazy, I mean I have Facebook right and I have people on my list that are from where I live and I click on there name to try and make a convo but I have no ****ing clue what to say and I get ( scared ) if ya would not scared that ima get beat up but scarred people will think bad of me I hate it man
    Just man up! Anyone who hates/dislikes you for trying to start a conversation isn't worth a damn and you shouldn't want to be friends with them in the first place. BE YOU and **** the haters.!
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ForceOneSeven View Post

Just man up! Anyone who hates/dislikes you for trying to start a conversation isn't worth a damn and you shouldn't want to be friends with them in the first place. BE YOU and **** the haters.!
    If only it was that easy bro lol Ino that they ain't even thinking about anything but I'm thinking about it, it's weird but yh lmao thanks
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I know what you are talking about man. I get bad social anxiety sometimes, doesn't sound as bad as yours. Hate when people tell me to "be more social" or "talk more." wtf I would if I could, my brain just isn't the same as theirs. I have learned to hide it pretty well but socializing is draining on me.

I would really lay of stims in your case. Check out non stims like caffein free Focus XT and hemovol.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.

If you have anxiety issues, I'd avoid high amounts of stimulants.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

It's really not that hard to workout without a pre... if it gives you anxiety just forego it. If you have success with things that work and do not cause anxiety use those.

Also, you always have the ability to start with a quarter scoop and work your way up. That way you get used to the effects over a given amount of time so it doesn't throw you into a state of panic when it all hits at once.
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Does it have yohimbe? I can't do that **** cause it makes me hella anxious. I'm good with everything else
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.

Thanks guys if just gave it to my brother man **** it.

Oh and I'd like everyone here to tell me what a dickhead I am as I just cheated on my ****ing diet again man god damit! I swear to god I'm done for a hole month watch!
    Rant over lol
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.

Oh and you guys are feigning ripped man ... What is it your doing that I'm not?
  14. New Member

why don't you try some non-stims.HEMAVOL,ANIMAL PUMP without the red pill,BODY OCTANE,or the new Bioforge 2.0 by Neogenix?
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ALBIE ONE View Post
    why don't you try some non-stims.HEMAVOL,ANIMAL PUMP without the red pill,BODY OCTANE,or the new Bioforge 2.0 by Neogenix?
    Hey bro I just looked them up they look ok I think ima try one, I've been taking this craze now my 2nd week coming to week 3 so how long do you guys cycle off stim pure workout? I was thinking 1 month on and 1 month off? Maybe 1 and a half month off? Thanks
  16. New Member

I tend to be a very "private person." Most of my life, people have told me I need to conform and be more social. Getting a job in the sales department has curbed my social anxiety (to a degree), but I still suffer from mild anxiety from time to time. I found some PWO's to enhance my anxiety: Anything with excessive amounts of Caffeine, Yohimbe, or Geranium root. DMAA doesn't necessarily alleviate my symptoms either. I actually just ordered some Hemavol, so we'll see how it goes. My best advice is go the non-stim route.
  17. mw1
    Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    If you have anxiety issues, I'd avoid high amounts of stimulants.
    ^^^ this-Try some Caffeine free Focus xt
    Quote Originally Posted by Pypp View Post
    Does it have yohimbe? I can't do that **** cause it makes me hella anxious. I'm good with everything else
    It does the same for myself

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

If you would like to try a few scoops of Stim-free Focus Xt,PM me your info.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  194 lbs.

I had the same exact symptoms you are talking about. High anxiety, trouble making friends, trouble making conversation (too self-conscious about what others would think about what I said or did), pre-workoits would only increase the issue, etc. My anxiety was so bad that it lead to some serious depression, but I still continued to take the pre-workouts, which generally made the issue worse.

But then about a year ago, after much urging from family, I agreed to see a psychiatrist. He gave me medication, and recommended to see a psychologist for talk therapy. For me the medication worked wonders, it tackled my anxiety issue, gave me insane focuse and intensity (at work, the gym) because now I don't give a flying fcuk what others think or say --> if they got issues with my actions then it's their damn problem not mine. As for the talk therapy, I hated it, the guy was a jackass so I stopped that part.

Bottom line is the fact that the meds improved my life, made me workout even harder, and most important for you --> no more issues with pre-workouts. So you may want to take that route (also try the talk therapy too, it works for some and not for others).
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  179 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

yup go see a doctor. there are bigger issues at work, and once those get resolved then worry about pre workouts.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/iForce-Nutrition/107510095952360
    iTrain...iCompete...iDarce!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. pre-workout and EC stack
    By stephen1324 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-12-2011, 08:37 PM
  2. PRe Workout and stomach?
    By SHaneA655 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-21-2011, 01:33 PM
  3. Pre workouts and how much i really need them
    By 10bathroomsO in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-02-2010, 04:11 PM
  4. Pre-workouts and poo
    By Shane0Mac in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-21-2010, 07:09 PM
  5. Pre workout and Post workout Shake Question?
    By ali11atc in forum Bulking
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 02:02 PM