Is 11 months to long to be taking revamp?
- 05-07-2013, 11:15 PM
- 05-08-2013, 03:05 AM
To be perfectly honest, I'm not sure it's doing much of anything for youhttp://pescience.com/
The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
- 05-08-2013, 03:13 AM
I use to use alot of this when palo alto labs sold it.. but ive stopped because it just wasnt worth it.
05-08-2013, 08:39 AM
Lol, Revamp troll comes out of the woodwork again. Why would you take it for 11 months solid anyways? But we know your question isn't serious. I don't work for Southland anymore, but obvious troll thread. Been doing it since 2011 even! Impressive.
I WISH SOUTHLAND PERFORMANCE WOULD MAKE REVAMP BETTER AND MORE LI
Reset AD alternatives
EvoMuse Products Rep
PM me with any questions!
05-08-2013, 11:07 PM
I still mean what I said about it being better and more like reset ad. You never answered my question as to whether you have tried reset ad or not and if any of the people making this product tried reset ad. Criticalbench, what do mean the money wasnt worth it? Reset ad was too good. Like I said before, if you didnt try reset ad you having nothing to compare it too as being good, okay or a waste of money.
Similar Forum Threads
- By alwaysfirst in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 01-28-2012, 11:48 AM
- By nattydisaster in forum SupplementsReplies: 63Last Post: 04-05-2011, 05:47 AM
- By idunk42 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 10Last Post: 07-05-2006, 05:19 PM
- By Chemist63 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 3Last Post: 11-22-2005, 10:33 PM
- By ant1456 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-28-2003, 11:29 PM