cissus %

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  164 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

cissus %

i think ive heard the higher the % for ketosterols the more anabolic it is
    while the lower the % the better it is for joints

so if building muscle is my main goal i should go with a higher % than say a 5% one?

2. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Cissus is not anabolic in skeletal muscle.
    EvoMuse
  3. mw1
    Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

If building muscle is your main goal then try another product besides Cissus. For joint support 5% Cissus is what you want

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bananaClip View Post

so if building muscle is my main goal i should go with a higher % than say a 5% one?
    You are correct sir,but it is not going to be something that is (as you say) anabolic enough to have significant changes or notices in muscle growth,although I have heard some personal claims,but have yet to find any solid proof or anything backing them as of yet,I am personally still looking more into this myself!Now,cissus has been a staple for me as far as joint support goes,which I think can help almost anyone that is involved in lifting,especially if you have ever had any joint problems,f you are just curious to know what you asked about cissus,then I hope you have found some answers that can help,if you are interested in any suggestions or help as far as building muscle,I would be more than happy to help there as well!Feel free to PM me or even post a bit about what exactly you have in mind here even,there are plenty of people here to help including myself,best of luck to you on your muscle building goals
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  5. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bananaClip View Post

No, not anabolic. But it can help with muscle anabolism by helping with joint pain in the gym which will allow you to lift heavier.
  6. mw1
    Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Cissus is not anabolic in skeletal muscle.
    ^^Is that a C&P?

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  7. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    ^^Is that a C&P?
    What's a C&P? Cut and Paste? Naw, ain't nobody got time for that. You SNS fella's know that 5% is where it is at.
    EvoMuse
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cissus RX--Heal tendon injuries!
    By Guest in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-21-2005, 06:17 PM