Paragon vs Intimidate?

Greenhulk

Awards
How does Paragon compare to Intimidate? Has anyone tried both of these? Intimidate contains 30 mg of NMDA in one cap, Paragon contains 30 mg of NMDA in 3 caps, the recommended daily dose, plus additional ingredients. However, in my experience additional ingredients don't always mean better results if the quality of the (main) compound(s) is not the same. This is why I ask.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I like the paragon more becuase of the added Divanill and Forskolin but its not really a fair comparison because thier is a new Intimidate that is/has just been released

Greenhulk

Awards
I like the paragon more becuase of the added Divanill and Forskolin but its not really a fair comparison because thier is a new Intimidate that is/has just been released
OK, I didn't know that there is a new version of Intimidate. Any more info on this?

When you say you like Paragon more because of the added Divanill and Forskolin, does that mean that you feel or see more of an effect compared to the old version of Intimidate?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Intimidate SRT will be in stores within a few days. 30mg NMDA + 500mg of the potent AI Brassaiopsis Glomerulata.

Insane upgrade to an already stellar product.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
OG Intimidate is legit had some deep a$$ sleep on it cant wait for the new one

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Intimidate SRT will be in stores within a few days. 30mg NMDA + 500mg of the potent AI Brassaiopsis Glomerulata.

Paragon is a great product, but Intimidate SRT will be hard to beat as far as results is concerned. I will be running it as soon as I have some in my hands and will report back as unbiasedly as possible. :D

PuZo

Awards
  • Established

And same price I believe as well!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed, paragon looks good but pure nmda is the go to for this one. intimidate has proven to all the potency of nmda and how it affects muscle growth and strength in a positive manner while creating a nice pre bed sleep aid which we did not anticipate.

You are a wise man when it comes to product. Typically products with 1 or 2 ingredients tend to be superior. Although i have not ran paragon, it looks good on paper.

Intimidate srt though.. will be huge.and real soon like vaughn mentioned just days away.. not weeks!

Mike

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Another contender would be TestInfusion.

Havent tried intimidate but the paragon was ok

Rozman

Awards
I picked up a bottle of Intimidate SRT at the Europa in Orlando. I really like the original Intimidate and will be starting the new version in a week or so.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
I picked up a bottle of Intimidate SRT at the Europa in Orlando. I really like the original Intimidate and will be starting the new version in a week or so.
Sweet, let us know how you like it!

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards

I cant wait for the new version!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet.. looking forward to your feedback!

Mike

robertmm94

Awards
"paragon looks good but pure nmda is the go to for this one" "? Lol come on that was a dumb comment. Paragon has "pure" nmda in it as well. Along with a 50% forskolin extract and Divanill which are novel ingredients and not something to simply disregard. You cant be serious in saying that The OG intimidate is a better product when it has less to offer.

The muscle growth and strength/ pre bed sleep aid you discuss would not be any different with paragon. Except paragon would prob be a better product for recomp or cutting .

I cant comment on the new product as i have not looked.