erase/erase pro advice

  1. erase/erase pro advice


    I have 1 erase pro and 1 erase to run 8 weeks with test powder and versa 1. My question is which first? Or maybe even alternate days. Have run og erase several times @ 2 a day with no problems so gonna go 3 a day.


  2. Do you have 8 weeks worth of Test Powder and Versa 1 as well?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  3. Depends, i get joint pain so i run EP first then when the joints start hating life i drop to 2 caps erase a day to stop pain. Then i just run it until i am out! I get more outta the cycle that way
    •   
       


  4. I would base that on what you will run with first test powder or versa
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Do you have 8 weeks worth of Test Powder and Versa 1 as well?
    Yes

  6. Quote Originally Posted by d1sc1ple View Post
    Depends, i get joint pain so i run EP first then when the joints start hating life i drop to 2 caps erase a day to stop pain. Then i just run it until i am out! I get more outta the cycle that way
    That seems to make sense as well

  7. Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    I would base that on what you will run with first test powder or versa
    Doing all 3. Already ran versa 8 weeks solo, as well as tp/ erase together twice before

  8. If you are cutting/trying to lean out, I would run OG Erase first simply because with EPro it always seems to make me look leaner and dry me out more at a lower BF%.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    If you are cutting/trying to lean out, I would run OG Erase first simply because with EPro it always seems to make me look leaner and dry me out more at a lower BF%.
    Yes i am cutting thanks

  10. I'd go first 4 weeks Erase at 3 caps a day then second 4 weeks with Erase Pro 1 cap a day. I also note some pretty nice hardening and water loss with Erase Pro over just Erase so it is a very nice addition once you are lean, makes everything just that much better.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Starting Erase Pro advice
    By Gmm004 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-19-2013, 10:10 AM
  2. Erase Pro advice?
    By Invictus21 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-10-2012, 10:59 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-06-2012, 12:36 AM
  4. PES Erase/Erase Pro help
    By militarymuscl in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-13-2012, 02:59 PM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-01-2012, 02:50 PM
Log in
Log in