best natty supp stack

blaykeryan

blaykeryan

Awards
I'm going natty for a while..so just wanting some ideas on what you guys take that's not anabolic ha...I'm 5"10 206 12% bc

I'm currently taking cellucor bcaa
Glutamine
Dymatize creatine mono
Multi
Omegas
Green tea extract

I was thinking dpol by Purus, just don't know how effective it will be since I've been off and on aas

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
I've used test powder from USP and IML's Ultra Male both are very effective. I can't speak for any other products out there though.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm going natty for a while..so just wanting some ideas on what you guys take that's not anabolic ha...I'm 5"10 206 12% bc

I'm currently taking cellucor bcaa
Glutamine
Dymatize creatine mono
Multi
Omegas
Green tea extract

I was thinking dpol by Purus, just don't know how effective it will be since I've been off and on aas
I'm assuming you mean something that is not a steroid, because there are great options that are still anabolic:) AnaBeta (original or Elite), Erase (original or Pro), and Test Powder together is a killer stack! The Testify stack at Nutra is a good place to start with AnaBeta and Test Powder http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/pesupplments/the-testify-stack-test-powder-anabeta.html

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm assuming you mean something that is not a steroid, because there are great options that are still anabolic:) AnaBeta (original or Elite), Erase (original or Pro), and Test Powder together is a killer stack! The Testify stack at Nutra is a good place to start with AnaBeta and Test Powder http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/pesupplments/the-testify-stack-test-powder-anabeta.html
+1 for Anabeta Elite & Erase Pro (or even the OGs ;)) just finished an 8 week run and loved it.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Take of BCAAs if you are bulking (can add just leucine if you want, SNS makes a 500g tub at a good price).

Then I would stack DAA with Erase. Possibly add in X Gels for an amazing natty stack. All depends on how much you wanna spend!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You've got the basics covered, i'd add beta alanine too, plus any of the other suggestions so far are pretty good. depending on your diet style you can add any of the glucose disposal agents like glycobol, anabolic pump, slinsane, etc.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finaflex Pure test and revolution pct make a damn fine stack....

love the arimistane at 50mg per capsule, + the liver support, prostate shield and added test amplification blend from the revolution pct

add the DAA from pure test.....win win

blaykeryan

blaykeryan

Awards
Thanks for the ideas guys...I'll be looking into anabeta and erase...I've taken erase several times as apart of my pct...good product...

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MAX PUMP for the win. Best supplement I've ever taken hands down.

FUBARMD

Awards
  • Established
I'm running Dpol and recycle. Good effects so far!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabeta/Anabeta Elite plus Erase/Erase Pro get my vote 100% every time. For a natty stack, I don't think it can be beat.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabeta/Anabeta Elite plus Erase/Erase Pro get my vote 100% every time. For a natty stack, I don't think it can be beat.
I would have to add this is my go to as well. Throw some daa in there and boom!

blaykeryan

blaykeryan

Awards
Awesome...thanks I'm going to give it a try...pes has some solid products

d1sc1ple

Awards
Agreed their "The best around" sorry i am imagining rocky music in my head lol.

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
i'd say add Tropinol to your stack, it's my favorite test booster, if you're looking for a killer stack i'd say add it to Anabeta or Erase. you'll notice results from day 1.

TaNkD Up

Awards
2 month run of OG Anabeta and OG X Factor! Can't wait

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 month run of OG Anabeta and OG X Factor! Can't wait
Should be epic. Be careful your muscle fullness, pumps, and vascularity will be insane. ;)

Profion

Awards
Aint nothing gonna be close to a good solid cycle of roids, nothing at all.
The pumps and effects are supirior to anything, but you can assist your body in returning into normal values aswell as boosting it alittle.

Ive been quite happy with
D-pol: ive tried clean daa powder and dident really like it, but for some reason i really like D-pol and its great with the nitrates pre.
Musclemariande: Love the energy, focus and over all drive that it gives.. This surely does help you beform better in the gym

Just added:
Lean xtreme: So far ive noticed alittle decrease in appetite, aswell as tightness in the abdominal area " cant wait to see in a couple of days "
Recompadrol: Vanalyn and other ingridence in this help shuffle nutrients into muscles, aswell as making carbohydrates aid in musclebuilding rather then bieng stored as fat.
Chain´d out: Aminoacids, what can i say.. I try to lower carbs n over all calories to help my fatburning combined with the two supps above

So D-pol is DAA since i started i have had small gains in the gym, my balls have become bigger and more saggy. Combined it later on with LX and recompadrol and my balls actually started to ake, we all know what that means :) well means that my LH - FLSH is increasing there by testosteron libido has increased aswell

But try to keep away from using ASS brother, in the long time you will feel heathier and looking over all better. Ive soon alot of juice heads out there, that i am able to out lift and look alot better then! Roids can be a tool, but health and future should always be in concern.. Think of it this way, who the hells knows how it works on your cells and the cells/dna that you pass on.

blaykeryan

blaykeryan

Awards
Aint nothing gonna be close to a good solid cycle of roids, nothing at all.
The pumps and effects are supirior to anything, but you can assist your body in returning into normal values aswell as boosting it alittle.

Ive been quite happy with
D-pol: ive tried clean daa powder and dident really like it, but for some reason i really like D-pol and its great with the nitrates pre.
Musclemariande: Love the energy, focus and over all drive that it gives.. This surely does help you beform better in the gym

Just added:
Lean xtreme: So far ive noticed alittle decrease in appetite, aswell as tightness in the abdominal area " cant wait to see in a couple of days "
Recompadrol: Vanalyn and other ingridence in this help shuffle nutrients into muscles, aswell as making carbohydrates aid in musclebuilding rather then bieng stored as fat.
Chain´d out: Aminoacids, what can i say.. I try to lower carbs n over all calories to help my fatburning combined with the two supps above

So D-pol is DAA since i started i have had small gains in the gym, my balls have become bigger and more saggy. Combined it later on with LX and recompadrol and my balls actually started to ake, we all know what that means :) well means that my LH - FLSH is increasing there by testosteron libido has increased aswell

But try to keep away from using ASS brother, in the long time you will feel heathier and looking over all better. Ive soon alot of juice heads out there, that i am able to out lift and look alot better then! Roids can be a tool, but health and future should always be in concern.. Think of it this way, who the hells knows how it works on your cells and the cells/dna that you pass on.
Well spoken man...that's why I'm taking the natty route...it's not worth all the sides and the mental aspect once you are off during pct...I have leaned out a bit since I've been off...but liver and cholesterol is up...but free test is 599:)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I cant think of a better natty stack than either X-Factor Advanced + Test Powder or if you have the cash, those two alongside Erase or Erase Pro.

Myokemist

Awards
I would have to agree with Erase Pro/ABE/Test Powder and throw in Burn24 for nutrient partitioning...sit back and watch the magic happen!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would have to agree with Erase Pro/ABE/Test Powder and throw in Burn24 for nutrient partitioning...sit back and watch the magic happen!
That's an amazing stack right there!

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
That does sound like a good stack but that price lol.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That does sound like a good stack but that price lol.
You get what you pay for :) EPro and Test Powder stack on nutra is at an insane price right now.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You get what you pay for :) EPro and Test Powder stack on nutra is at an insane price right now.
I couldnt pass up on it, the two together are usually around 85-90 at most sites and I had been eyeing both for a while now. NP does it big for their customers!!