Test booster

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I would check out the new Titanium at Nutraplanet, the improved version is something else, not only a test booster but a great performance booster, at least worth a look for the price on it.
    I'm def. gonna give it a try soon, JD. Athletix products haven't failed me yet.

2. Test Boosters

I've always been happy and seen good results with "animal test" and "animal stak" for a natty test booster. I know you can stack them both together for even bigger result. However I was thinking of stacking both test, stak, with creatine, DAA, and 1MR pre workout. I don't know if anyone's stacked that much or if that's too many supps at one time. My aim is to increase muscle mass.

Cheers.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by big time View Post
    I've always been happy and seen good results with "animal test" and "animal stak" for a natty test booster. I know you can stack them both together for even bigger result. However I was thinking of stacking both test, stak, with creatine, DAA, and 1MR pre workout. I don't know if anyone's stacked that much or if that's too many supps at one time. My aim is to increase muscle mass.

Cheers.
    You could definitely do that. IMO you could use a better pre though(conquer, enhanced, uncut, condense, monster pump, etc). If you already have the 1MR go for it.
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

4. Thanks Rob, I've already got the 1MR bit will defo check out your recommendations for next time.

5. Quote Originally Posted by big time View Post
    Thanks Rob, I've already got the 1MR bit will defo check out your recommendations for next time.
    No problem sir
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."
    •   

6. Mass fx black Once it's released. I'm really enjoying it so far. Great product.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

7. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    I'm def. gonna give it a try soon, JD. Athletix products haven't failed me yet.
    Can't wait to hear how you like it, would be a sick combo with the New BPS Endosurge!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

8. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Can't wait to hear how you like it, would be a sick combo with the New BPS Endosurge!
    No doubt!

9. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    absolutely agreed. and I'll definitely let you know.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Natural Test boosters
    By DreamWeaver in forum Supplements
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-31-2007, 12:38 PM
  2. Using ATD and 3OHAT as LT test boosters
    By the Cardinal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-13-2006, 10:25 AM
  3. Natural Test Boosters
    By blahblah192 in forum Supplements