GDA questions

1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.93%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Looking to optimize my dosing protocol. Have been using Anabolic Pump and have Slinsane v2 on hand.

I have come across mention that some are more efficient than others to take before high fat meals, Recompadrol being one if them I read somewhere, is there merit to this? If so which in your opinions is best as my largest meals have more fats than carb on my current cutting diet.

My next question is about taking them before sleeping, I saw it recommended and am wondering what the benefits are other than waking up dried out, or is that the goal?

Breakfast is my biggest carb meal, with lunch and dinner having mostly fats/proteins and fibrous veggies.

Also have moderate carb intake post workout, though I've learned enough to know taking a GDA at that time is a waste
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.42%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I'm not sure the effect of GDA's for fat purposes. However, I would definetly dose in the morning before your high carb meal. It's effects should still be useful for a few hours following as well.

As for pre-sleep dosage: I've experimented with SSv2 before and I did sleep better but I eat carbs at every meal so I dose for breakfast and dinner. If your main carb meal is AM and post-wo, then that last dose could be useful pre-sleep if you don't have any other use for it.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.93%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I know I've seen these topics discussed briefly before can anyone give me some more insight?

Or if you have GDA experience, what was the most effective dosing setup for you?

My aim is to lean out, 6-8 lbs. to go
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.48%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    I know I've seen these topics discussed briefly before can anyone give me some more insight?

Or if you have GDA experience, what was the most effective dosing setup for you?

My aim is to lean out, 6-8 lbs. to go
    I use to take our OG slin-sane prebed because of the drying out but also was known to have a slight gh release and that deeper sleep haven't done it yet with the new one.

But with Slin-Sane V2 I would just take it with those moderate to high carb meals and the extra goodies it has for your health and yes postWO is a waste to use IMO.
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Looking to optimize my dosing protocol. Have been using Anabolic Pump and have Slinsane v2 on hand.

I have come across mention that some are more efficient than others to take before high fat meals, Recompadrol being one if them I read somewhere, is there merit to this? If so which in your opinions is best as my largest meals have more fats than carb on my current cutting diet.

My next question is about taking them before sleeping, I saw it recommended and am wondering what the benefits are other than waking up dried out, or is that the goal?

Breakfast is my biggest carb meal, with lunch and dinner having mostly fats/proteins and fibrous veggies.

Also have moderate carb intake post workout, though I've learned enough to know taking a GDA at that time is a waste
    So If i am reading this correct, you are saying you heard recompadrol is a better gda when taken with larger fat meals?

If so, I am interested in clarification and more info here!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Some gda questions
    By gabe2500 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 03-29-2014, 12:56 PM
  2. Berberine as a GDA question
    By alecks in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-26-2012, 07:51 PM
  3. Question about T-1 Pro??
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36