Need to lose 5-6lb...

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I fairly lean, 12%bf, but would like to lose 5-6lb! Of course I know it's about cardio and diet but if I have that dailed in already, what's good and really work? I have been looking at Alphamine, I like Alpha-T2 and was thinking to stack them?

Do you guys have any recommendations of other products that you know work?

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
EC stack

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pro Xanthine 500-XT by finaflex

Couple of logs here on AM at the moment.

Check them out. Feel free to ask....

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I fairly lean, 12%bf, but would like to lose 5-6lb! Of course I know it's about cardio and diet but if I have that dailed in already, what's good and really work? I have been looking at Alphamine, I like Alpha-T2 and was thinking to stack them?

Do you guys have any recommendations of other products that you know work?
Yes, you can stack Alphamine and Alpha-T2 (either version but I assume you mean the new version).

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask me or anything of the other PES reps. :)

Ben

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
^^ I have never tried that yet but finaflex is the deal.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^ I have never tried that yet but finaflex is the deal.
Lots of logs at the moment, and they all seem to like it.

Personally love the energy and appetite suppression...some guys report mood elevation as well.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Yes, you can stack Alphamine and Alpha-T2 (either version but I assume you mean the new version).

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask me or anything of the other PES reps. :)

Ben
How's cardio&endurance on that stack? I'm trying to get my 3mile run under 20min, I'm under 21min now and would like to get it down another minute :)

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm also around 12% - I started Reduce XT & Thyrocaps a week ago. I've got a log on here if you want to follow - I think it's going to be a great stack to lose those last 5-6lbs.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Pro Xanthine 500-XT by finaflex

Couple of logs here on AM at the moment.

Check them out. Feel free to ask....

Ben
Both top notch^^^

Can't go wrong with either

We have adipose annihilation that is non stim that hits multiple pathways and is very versatile and has many stacking options.

Any questions, shoot me a PM

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pro Xanthine 500 would be perfect to throw in. Like Edje said there are tons of logs ongoing right now where users are experiencing 5lbs of fat lost within two weeks.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I got panic and ordered the new Alpha-T2 and Alphamine, lol! I gonna make this happen :) Sounds like Finaflex would of been a good choice also but since I had luck with some PES products before I went with them again.

Thanks guys for all the help!

If you guys want I let you know how it goes

d1sc1ple

Awards
I got panic and ordered the new Alpha-T2 and Alphamine, lol! I gonna make this happen :) Sounds like Finaflex would of been a good choice also but since I had luck with some PES products before I went with them again.

Heck yeah PES makes good stuff, i love both solo and now you make me wanna stack em up!!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

No need to panic:) Alpha T2 worked for you before, so I'm anxious to see how you like the new version and also the Alphamine. Please let us know how it works for you.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep us updated with your progress. :)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Just curious BDCC, but the NP write up of Alpha t2 repeats t3 in this line: •Researched Backed Extracts That Increase T3 & T3 (Olive Leaf & Bacopa)!, is it meant to?

:D

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just curious BDCC, but the NP write up of Alpha t2 repeats t3 in this line: oResearched Backed Extracts That Increase T3 & T3 (Olive Leaf & Bacopa)!, is it meant to?

:D
I wanted to say this but let it go lol

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for pointing it out lol.

It increases T3, T3 and T3. ;)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have sent an email to Nutraplanet as it was part of their write-up, not ours.

You have a keen eye!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I have sent an email to Nutraplanet as it was part of their write-up, not ours.

You have a keen eye!
Maybe its just so good that it increases t3 2 fold haha.

Interesting to see that you dropped 3,3 dii from the ingredients. But does this make it a true t2 product? I have no doubt that this product will blow my mind, just curious is all :D

Without doing any research, does Olive Leaf & Bacopa aid in t4 and then subsequently t3 production or does it work by t2?

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I got my Alphamine&Alpha T-2 today :) Mission weight loss starts today!
I gonna dose 1 scoop of Alphamine and 1 cap AT2 for my run, excited to see what's gonna happen!

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I have dosed the AT2&Alphamine pre workout and I like the energy I get from it and it puts me in a great mood! :)

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Maybe its just so good that it increases t3 2 fold haha.

Interesting to see that you dropped 3,3 dii from the ingredients. But does this make it a true t2 product? I have no doubt that this product will blow my mind, just curious is all :D

Without doing any research, does Olive Leaf & Bacopa aid in t4 and then subsequently t3 production or does it work by t2?
I asked a related question and coop said that the olive leaf extract increases conversion of T4 to T3; a 50% increase in mammalian models.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have dosed the AT2&Alphamine pre workout and I like the energy I get from it and it puts me in a great mood! :)
Alphamine always puts me in a good mood so I bet the combo is great as well. Nice to see the feedback start coming in. :)