Starting the Anarchy/ Lean Xtreme/ GXR/ HEAT/ Sesathin Stack

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Starting the ultimate stack today (Anarchy/ Lean Xtreme/ GXR/ HEAT/ Sesathin Stack)

I will be taking
1 GXR cap before each meal
3 LX Caps A day
HEAT (dont know dosage yet)
Sesathin (as directed on bottle)
ALCAR 1-1.5gms a day
Green Tea Extract 400-800mgs a day
CLA 6-12 grams a day
Clen (low dose for 2 weeks 40-60mcgs a day)

Other supps I am taking

Creatine (LEGAL GEAR)
CMZ
Product X
NAG
Coq-10
Fish Oil
Iprilflavone (High dose, bought in bulk powder for cheap so its worth a try)
Multi Vitamin

I am neither bulking or cutting, more trying a body recomp so well see what the results are, Im eating a little over maintanance usually, sometimes at or below(haha Im jsut chillin). I wont be weighing my self much but will be guaging my results from what I see. Just takin it easy after a short vacation from lifting/ taking supplements so I dont wanna get burnt out again.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
BTW, I am in my 4th or 5th week of PCT (I forgot, but Im gonna do PCT til my nolva runs out, which should be 5 weeks)

I am on 20mg Nolva/day
Colmid at 25mg/day ( I get bad emotional sides from clomid, gotta keep dose low)
6oxo 600mgs/day

I will also be using some Vitrix after PCT for any libdo problems and as "icing on the cake" to my PCT.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn, that's quite an impressive stack you have there. That even trumps my own monthly supplement spending, which borders on ridiculous at times. Will you consistently be slightly above maintenance calories, and allow for your stack to take care of partitioning those calories?

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Damn, that's quite an impressive stack you have there. That even trumps my own monthly supplement spending, which borders on ridiculous at times. Will you consistently be slightly above maintenance calories, and allow for your stack to take care of partitioning those calories?
I will usually be above maintenance, by guestamation, I used to log all of my food but dont really feel like it anymore. I aint gonna compete in BB so it doenst need to be so complicated. I plan to allow for my stack to partition these calories, yes. I am expecting a pretty good body recomp, but we will see in a month or 2.

It wasnt as much as it looks because

A) Nutra planet has good prices
B) Alot of the supps I have had for a long time just havent taken them
C) I got a few of the things for free/near free.

and

D) These things last more then a month because usually I forget to take a dose or two every once in a while, heh

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good luck you rich bastard :twisted:

dd

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Hehe, got this **** for xmas, lucky me, mwhahaha.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Damn, well its been a little over two weeks. At the begining of the two weeks, I didnt have any visible abs, now I have almost 4 visible very well. I am looking vascular as hell and am loving this stack. I droped the clen at the 3rd day, fucks with my heart. I also dropped the CLA.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Also lowered lean xtreme to 2 caps a day 1 at rise and one at rest.

I wish I could buy this stuff in bulk, I am about to buying my 3rd bottle of GXR and LX, geting expensive (but worth it)

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
about to buying my 3rd bottle of GXR and LX
If you're buying both, BN has a "holiday damage-control stack" with GXR, LX and sesathin at a reduced price.