Weight gainer supplemt while cutting!

Troyboi

Troyboi

Awards
Hey guys I normally take whey protein I don't see any results but that's because it's just protein I see results over all if I stay clean and stop cheating my diet!

So what I'm wanting to know is this....... Whey only has 4g of carbs I only take my shake after a workout, I'm cutting but still want to get carbs in the shake so I was thinking can I take a weight gainer like anabolic muscle fuel ? If its in my macros?

aasdferic

Awards
iifym then sure. but id rather eat real food while im cutting

Troyboi

Troyboi

Awards
iifym then sure. but id rather eat real food while im cutting
I get what your saying and I do eat the food bro I'm at like 2200 cals with pro 200g and fats 51g and carbs 180g I'm 180 I want to get to 170 in 28 days ! I'm kinda chubby so it's not like I'm low on body's at so 10 pounds should be ok

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I have taken a high carb/high protein PWO supp while cutting or recomping, but as stated above it turned out to be counterproductive since those liquid calories take away from real food that you could eat later when your hungry. Then you end up going over your daily calorie count....if that is OK with you? then do it. But if you are going to hold yourself to 2200 cals or whatever? You will regret drinking those calories and you will end up back on the "2 scoops of whey" protocol.

Troyboi

Troyboi

Awards
I have taken a high carb/high protein PWO supp while cutting or recomping, but as stated above it turned out to be counterproductive since those liquid calories take away from real food that you could eat later when your hungry. Then you end up going over your daily calorie count....if that is OK with you? then do it. But if you are going to hold yourself to 2200 cals or whatever? You will regret drinking those calories and you will end up back on the "2 scoops of whey" protocol.
Hmm now you have a point there lol I do cheat my diet like 3 to 4 days week the most of been without cheating is 2 weeks and I went from 190 to 178 :( I respond to food great but when I stop my diet I just stop it the whole day but now it's my b day today and I'm ****ing sick to death of taking 10 steps forward and 9 steps back! I'm done with it ima do this ****!

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You could use one. I'd opt for food myself, but gainers can have a place. Just stay in a deficit.

Troyboi

Troyboi

Awards
You could use one. I'd opt for food myself, but gainers can have a place. Just stay in a deficit.
Cheers, but I think ima just stick with whey, now were in the subject what do you guys think of anabolic muscle fuel ? I tried it when I had no clue about dieting I I was150 pounds and was taking the weight gainer 3 times a day so around 1600cals off the weight gainer alone lool I gt bait fat ha but strange was amazing I'm thinking of getting it for my winter bulk ?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
a gainer shake is what you make of it.

whey
pb
fruits
greek yogurt
milk

technically a gainer shake but mostly whole foods

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys I normally take whey protein I don't see any results but that's because it's just protein I see results over all if I stay clean and stop cheating my diet!

So what I'm wanting to know is this....... Whey only has 4g of carbs I only take my shake after a workout, I'm cutting but still want to get carbs in the shake so I was thinking can I take a weight gainer like anabolic muscle fuel ? If its in my macros?

no no no. if you still want carbs, add raw oats to your shakes. you want quality carbs, not sugar from a weight gainer.

Troyboi

Troyboi

Awards
no no no. if you still want carbs, add raw oats to your shakes. you want quality carbs, not sugar from a weight gainer.
I'm glad you brung this up because I wanted to ask, I normally have oats in the morning with milk because I just can't do it with water, I'm trying to cut out dairys so could I just get a blender put some ice in it with some almonds and some water and oats an drink it in the morning? Then eat my eggs? That's cool?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I'm glad you brung this up because I wanted to ask, I normally have oats in the morning with milk because I just can't do it with water, I'm trying to cut out dairys so could I just get a blender put some ice in it with some almonds and some water and oats an drink it in the morning? Then eat my eggs? That's cool?
almond milk

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is there a reason you are cutting out dairy products?

Troyboi

Troyboi

Awards
Is there a reason you are cutting out dairy products?
Well I want to cut out milk because of the raise in oestrogen also bed aw I just read a lot and most people say there on the fatty side

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Well I want to cut out milk because of the raise in oestrogen also bed aw I just read a lot and most people say there on the fatty side
lol, drinking milk wont cause you to go purse shopping, dont listen to "most people"

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
a gainer shake is what you make of it.

whey
pb
fruits
greek yogurt
milk

technically a gainer shake but mostly whole foods
Like hvateech said, I like to make my own gainers and shakes.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like hvateech said, I like to make my own gainers and shakes.
This. Oats are cheap. Blend them up with the whey or go caveman and chew them up while you drink the whey. It's best to chew while drinking protein anyways to help the body trigger release of digestive enzymes also.