Alpha T2 dosing ? (Version right before newest) - AnabolicMinds.com

Alpha T2 dosing ? (Version right before newest)

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Alpha T2 dosing ? (Version right before newest)

I still have one bottle left of the previous alpha T2, have used it a lot and love it, but have always just used as directed. 2am, 1 6-8hrs later. Any issue with bumping up the 2nd dose to 2? Has anyone taken any different doses? Im at about 190 now. Appreciate any info

2. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

While it is not recommended and I am not recommending it, you can take 2 caps in the morning and 2 caps later in the day if you feel the need. I've done the 2 caps in the morning and 1 cap later in the day and felt that I could up the second dose to 2 caps. Make sure to get one of the dose pre-workout/cardio.
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You can do 2/2, but I honestly don't think it's the best bang for your back. Rather, I'd focus on taking your doses fasted or prior to exercise, and stack with caffeine if you want as opposed to doubling up on the dose.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BULLS View Post
    I still have one bottle left of the previous alpha T2, have used it a lot and love it, but have always just used as directed. 2am, 1 6-8hrs later. Any issue with bumping up the 2nd dose to 2? Has anyone taken any different doses? Im at about 190 now. Appreciate any info
    Usually I'd follow the bottles directions. 2 in the am and 1 later in the day. But Cooper is right i wouldn't go through the bottle any quicker than the label says, add in caffeine if you feel you need it on certain days.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

Similar Forum Threads

1. 2/2/2 Alpha T2 dosing plus EC
    By Est1969 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-14-2012, 02:24 PM
  2. Alpha-T2 Dosing
    By boxer12 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-24-2011, 08:28 AM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-12-2011, 05:57 PM
  4. EC and Alpha T2 weird dosing scheme...
    By redrocket399 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-01-2010, 06:14 PM
  5. Alpha T2 dosing.
    By Will Wagner in forum PES
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-20-2010, 02:05 PM