Alpha T2 dosing ? (Version right before newest)

BULLS

Awards
I still have one bottle left of the previous alpha T2, have used it a lot and love it, but have always just used as directed. 2am, 1 6-8hrs later. Any issue with bumping up the 2nd dose to 2? Has anyone taken any different doses? Im at about 190 now. Appreciate any info

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
While it is not recommended and I am not recommending it, you can take 2 caps in the morning and 2 caps later in the day if you feel the need. I've done the 2 caps in the morning and 1 cap later in the day and felt that I could up the second dose to 2 caps. Make sure to get one of the dose pre-workout/cardio.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
You can do 2/2, but I honestly don't think it's the best bang for your back. Rather, I'd focus on taking your doses fasted or prior to exercise, and stack with caffeine if you want as opposed to doubling up on the dose.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I still have one bottle left of the previous alpha T2, have used it a lot and love it, but have always just used as directed. 2am, 1 6-8hrs later. Any issue with bumping up the 2nd dose to 2? Has anyone taken any different doses? Im at about 190 now. Appreciate any info
Usually I'd follow the bottles directions. 2 in the am and 1 later in the day. But Cooper is right i wouldn't go through the bottle any quicker than the label says, add in caffeine if you feel you need it on certain days.