The new Alpha-T2

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Anybody tried it yet, if so, how do you like it?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nobody will have received their delivery yet.

Subbed for future reviews!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will keep you updated on all things UK. We must get Enhanced over there first!

Wocheezy

Wocheezy

Awards
Pretty significant change in the formula, but I have loved the previous two versions so I am excited to see how this treats people

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
This is without a doubt the best version yet. We're bringing you the best olive leaf extract on the market (quantitatively and qualitatively) as well as a full dose of properly extracted bacopa, the most proven adaptogen out there.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Nice, I liked the first one so this makes me excited!

btw when is it supposed to hit NP?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Its nice too see a hefty dose of olive leaf extract.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Our product received negative ratings on NP within 24 hours of it being there, before anyone got the product.

Sigh, lol.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
This is without a doubt the best version yet. We're bringing you the best olive leaf extract on the market (quantitatively and qualitatively) as well as a full dose of properly extracted bacopa, the most proven adaptogen out there.
Coop....good to have you back bro! Quick couple of questions - what's the research behind olive leaf extract and how does it compare to forskolin when it comes to effects on thyroidal output and what do you think of bacopa's cognitive benefits?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Coop....good to have you back bro! Quick couple of questions - what's the research behind olive leaf extract and how does it compare to forskolin when it comes to effects on thyroidal output and what do you think of bacopa's cognitive benefits?
In terms of thyroid effects, olive leaf is superior to forskolin. Forskolin's effects are ultimately feedback regulated and most of its fat burning comes from potentiation of cAMP in adipose (epinephrine). Olive leaf increases the activity of 5'/3' deiodinase, which converts T4 to the far more potent T3. This effectively drives up your BMR and fat loss. Olive leaf also has a ton of other data: insulin sensitivity, antioxidant, and even t-boosting.

Bacopa's cognitive effects are unusually well-demonstrated. Rarely do we so an improvement in cognition in perfectly healthy humans, but bacopa has succeeded in doing so in successive trials. It also has thyroid-boosting activity of its own and certainly boosts mood.

With the kind of data that these 2 compounds have + the 2 extracts that we use, I really think this is the best version of Alpha-t2, no question about it

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Is the olive leaf in new t2 stronger than alphamine?

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
In terms of thyroid effects, olive leaf is superior to forskolin. Forskolin's effects are ultimately feedback regulated and most of its fat burning comes from potentiation of cAMP in adipose (epinephrine). Olive leaf increases the activity of 5'/3' deiodinase, which converts T4 to the far more potent T3. This effectively drives up your BMR and fat loss. Olive leaf also has a ton of other data: insulin sensitivity, antioxidant, and even t-boosting.

Bacopa's cognitive effects are unusually well-demonstrated. Rarely do we so an improvement in cognition in perfectly healthy humans, but bacopa has succeeded in doing so in successive trials. It also has thyroid-boosting activity of its own and certainly boosts mood.

With the kind of data that these 2 compounds have + the 2 extracts that we use, I really think this is the best version of Alpha-t2, no question about it
Thanks Coop! That's good to hear - burning fat and improving cognition, can't really better that!

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Patience Ben is working hard on getting it to you guys.
I'm sure he is! You PES guys are all hardworking, well informed, polite and helpful people....seriously! The products are good, but its also you guys who have given the brand its identity.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for the kind words, Saggy.

I send so many emails asking about UK versions I am pretty sure people could file a harassment claim against me.

I will keep putting the pressure on and will get it over here in the UK as soon as possible. :)

JWest0926

Awards
Hey Coop or others-
Here's my question- I've been stim free for about 5 years now, prior to that Venom Hyperdrive, and all others, I would say I was addicted to have some stim each day. I'm always looking for non- direct stim products to help me stay lean, as that is my area of constant work, Erase works for me in this area. Can you help me understand in laymans terms how much stim is in the new Alpha T2? My question is, if I run it for 30 days as advised, and then stop, will I have taxed my adrenals? Will I notice on day 31 and beyond that I am sluggish? My fear is that when I from having stimulant (pick me up) to going without (post) it impacts my performance in many areas (I am a speaker, and sometimes it impacts my ability to speak well, without the pick me up)

I'm wanting to give Alpha T2 a shot, but please if you could give me the laymans terms of the stimulants in it, and what it may equate to (coffee or otherwise) this will help me make a good decision.

Thanks

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would stay away from Alphamine but highly recommend AT2.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep. That's what I will be doing. :)

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
I would stay away from Alphamine but highly recommend AT2.
Other than caffeine, what else is in Aphamine that would be considered a stim that acts via the adrenals? I only ask this because I too suffered from heavy stim use and after a much needed break found Alphamine to be far less strenuous on my body than many other stim products.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Other than caffeine, what else is in Aphamine that would be considered a stim that acts via the adrenals? I only ask this because I too suffered from heavy stim use and after a much needed break found Alphamine to be far less strenuous on my body than many other stim products.
The Higenamine, Tembamide and SA2-A would be other stimulants in Alphamine. The extracts used were chosen due to their effects on fat loss and how "clean" they felt compared to some stims. Nice to see you had a pleasant experience with Alphamine. :)

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
The Higenamine, Tembamide and SA2-A would be other stimulants in Alphamine. The extracts used were chosen due to their effects on fat loss and how "clean" they felt compared to some stims. Nice to see you had a pleasant experience with Alphamine. :)
Is there moa based adrenal output? With many other stims, including ephedrine, I felt exhausted, stressed and anxious at the end of the day. Alphamine is the only stim I have taken that has made me feel 'healthier'!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Is there moa based adrenal output? With many other stims, including ephedrine, I felt exhausted, stressed and anxious at the end of the day. Alphamine is the only stim I have taken that has made me feel 'healthier'!
First, feeling exhausted/etc has nothing to do with the adrenal glands. If you overuse a releasing agent, you get peripheral receptor downregulation, which means you need more NE/E to get an equivalent effect. You feel tired because basal levels cannot achieve this.

Second, I get that burnt out feeling with EC too, usually if I exceed 2 doses a day.

Third, Alphamine uses direct adrenergic receptor agonists (less release of catecholamines) and alpha-2 inhibition. However, anything with caffeine will have some degree of releasement.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I'm actually wanting to stack Alpha-T2 with Alphamine, that would be a good stack right?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
See posts 21 and 22! ;)

JWest0926

Awards
First, feeling exhausted/etc has nothing to do with the adrenal glands. If you overuse a releasing agent, you get peripheral receptor downregulation, which means you need more NE/E to get an equivalent effect. You feel tired because basal levels cannot achieve this.

Second, I get that burnt out feeling with EC too, usually if I exceed 2 doses a day.

Third, Alphamine uses direct adrenergic receptor agonists (less release of catecholamines) and alpha-2 inhibition. However, anything with caffeine will have some degree of releasement.
Coop, can you answer, with the new Alpha T2 impact the adrenals at all? Will it overtax them?

Thanks much appreciated,

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Coop, can you answer, with the new Alpha T2 impact the adrenals at all? Will it overtax them?

Thanks much appreciated,
Should be minimal if any

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Indeed. In terms of stimulant feel that isn't what the product is about.

If you are worried about 'adrenal stress/receptor downregulation' Alpha-T2 is an educated choice.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

Thanks much appreciated,
Re-read the post you quoted for the answer :D.

There is no such thing as over-taxing the adrenal glands because of:

a. Feedback inhibition at the level of the hypothalamus and anterior pituitary
b. Peripheral adrenoreceptor/glucocorticoid receptor downregulation

That said, Alpha-T2 really doesn't contain any releasing agents and so it will have minimal effects on the axis as a whole.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Re-read the post you quoted for the answer :D.

There is no such thing as over-taxing the adrenal glands because of:

a. Feedback inhibition at the level of the hypothalamus and anterior pituitary
b. Peripheral adrenoreceptor/glucocorticoid receptor downregulation

That said, Alpha-T2 really doesn't contain any releasing agents and so it will have minimal effects on the axis as a whole.
Thanks Coop. Do you think dysregulation of the HPTA axis can occur if exposed to prolonged stress caused by strenuous exercise, calorie deficiency and excessive stim use. I remember even after stopping stims not sleeping for three nights and laying in bed with an excited body. I also started suffering from tremors during the day. It took months before I my sleep cycle returned to normal.

Maybe this is for another post, but I thought I would ask since I have your attention :)

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
Received the new AT-2 from Amazon today. I was surprised because I ordered the old one. Excited to give a go tomorrow.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ordered alpha t2 and recompadrol today from the planet.. stacking it with other things as a post show rebound!

Mike

XIXOX

XIXOX

Awards
  • Established
I ordered 1 yesterday from nutra excited to try it with alphamine !

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I ordered alpha t2 and recompadrol today from the planet.. stacking it with other things as a post show rebound!

Mike
Interested in your feedback Mike

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards

Younglifter16

Awards
just ordered some, if not for anything its a great product and I could use more higenamine and yohimbine atm.

question is will the bacopa make one tired/sleepier? Dont want anything taking the edge off the stims I have while Im dieting atm, and I dont recall ever trying bacopa as a stand alone so its hard for me to tell.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
just ordered some, if not for anything its a great product and I could use more higenamine and yohimbine atm.

question is will the bacopa make one tired/sleepier? Dont want anything taking the edge off the stims I have while Im dieting atm, and I dont recall ever trying bacopa as a stand alone so its hard for me to tell.
It won't make you tired, that's for sure. It's kind of analagous to theanine, only better. It reduces anxiety and that "nerves are shot"-stim feeling while actually improving alertness and mental acuity.

Younglifter16

Awards
It won't make you tired, that's for sure. It's kind of analagous to theanine, only better. It reduces anxiety and that "nerves are shot"-stim feeling while actually improving alertness and mental acuity.
thanks broseph. Rhodiola made me tired as **** hence my concern with certain adaptogens. BTW 3 weeks deep into alphamine/MS, and no lethargy or stim burn out at all. Superior to EC stack for me appreciate all the help you gave me on that. Euphoria everywhere from that stack. The fasted workouts are awesome too once I got use to it.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
thanks broseph. Rhodiola made me tired as **** hence my concern with certain adaptogens. BTW 3 weeks deep into alphamine/MS, and no lethargy or stim burn out at all. Superior to EC stack for me appreciate all the help you gave me on that. Euphoria everywhere from that stack. The fasted workouts are awesome too once I got use to it.
Wow, that is actually pretty odd. I've never noticed a thing from Rhodiola unless it's properly extracted, but even then, the effect was stimulation, not relaxation.

I feel you on the EC-burn out feel, and I agree, longterm energy and especially appetite suppression are better for me when using Alphamine. Glad you're addicted to fasted workouts too :D. I couldn't imagine it a few years ago, but since I started, the feeling of continuous energy throughout grueling workouts got addicting.

One reason I think you'll be fine with Alpha-T2 is that the full daily bacopa dose is spaced out over 3 caps. This allows for a subtle mood effect with each dose, rather than slamming you with a huge bolus of bacopa as some people like to do when seeking relaxation

What's the recommended dosage?
2 in the AM, 1 in the PM, same as always :)

WayneD

WayneD

Awards
Wow, that is actually pretty odd. I've never noticed a thing from Rhodiola unless it's properly extracted, but even then, the effect was stimulation, not relaxation.

I feel you on the EC-burn out feel, and I agree, longterm energy and especially appetite suppression are better for me when using Alphamine. Glad you're addicted to fasted workouts too :D. I couldn't imagine it a few years ago, but since I started, the feeling of continuous energy throughout grueling workouts got addicting.

One reason I think you'll be fine with Alpha-T2 is that the full daily bacopa dose is spaced out over 3 caps. This allows for a subtle mood effect with each dose, rather than slamming you with a huge bolus of bacopa as some people like to do when seeking relaxation

2 in the AM, 1 in the PM, same as always :)
I take enhanced AM and alphamine PM, any issues taking Alpha T2 with them?