The new Alpha-T2

Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post

    Holy carp that is some serious sweat and serious stim. Two scoops of Enhanced? That's just bananas. I can barely do one and I'm bouncing off the walls by time I get to the gym.
    You leave the nasty fish out of this! Two scoops is no joke for sure I agree there.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience


  2. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post

    Holy carp that is some serious sweat and serious stim. Two scoops of Enhanced? That's just bananas. I can barely do one and I'm bouncing off the walls by time I get to the gym.
    Absolutely, 2 scoops is intense and the sweat is incredible. Not cracked out or jittery just intense energy. I'm bouncing off walls but call it HIIT. The alpha T2 is the icing on the cake. I take the 2 scoops with 2 alpha t2 30 minutes prior to my HIIT at 5am and then still feel it when I hit the weights on my lunch hour. Later that afternoon 2 scoops of alphamine and 1 alpha t2 and I'm feeling good.
  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    First day stacking with Alphamine, 2 scoops alphamine and 1 cap Alpha T2 pre-workout. Good lord my sweatshirt almost was stuck to my body. This stuff is potent... cant wait to see whats it like a week into logging this experience on here....

    The Solution + PES: Shredding with Alphamine and Alpha T-2
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
    •   
       


  4. subbed

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Est1969 View Post
    Received the new AT-2 from Amazon today. I was surprised because I ordered the old one. Excited to give a go tomorrow.
    Thats exactly what happened to me! Haha I ordered the old one from amazon then it came in and was the new one. I was like wtf? Haha. Halfway through the bottle currently and stacked with Ad-3 pct and OEP original. Pretty decent but had a good amount of screw-up days.

  6. Ordering the old one and receiving the new one = profit lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  7. Where can I find the new Alpha-T2? Its not on nutra

  8. Quote Originally Posted by monarchy1103 View Post
    Where can I find the new Alpha-T2? Its not on nutra
    The on one NP is the new one. LoL.

  9. Face-palm...... I'm an idiot about 24hrs out of the day some of the time. lol

  10. I'm not gonna lie brother, the product is very good! I stacked it with Dexaprine XR at a very low dosage since I wanted to see the tolerance I was able to handle but its legit.

  11. I have been stacking AT2 with Shift&Alphamine and losing weight very nicely

  12. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Holy carp that is some serious sweat and serious stim. Two scoops of Enhanced? That's just bananas. I can barely do one and I'm bouncing off the walls by time I get to the gym.
    I just got Enhanced, took it today for the first time, just one scoop before gym... felt nothing. Same with Alphamine. What's wrong with me? Am I human???

  13. Maybe this has already been asked but I don't recall seeing it. Is anyone running 4 caps? I'm running my second cycle of this and love it but am considering running 4 caps. Currently running 2 am PWO and 1 in the afternoon with alphamine. May run 3/1 or 2/2

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Johnston View Post
    I just got Enhanced, took it today for the first time, just one scoop before gym... felt nothing. Same with Alphamine. What's wrong with me? Am I human???
    You're broken. If two scoops doesn't get you going, I'll be impressed

    Quote Originally Posted by WayneD View Post
    Maybe this has already been asked but I don't recall seeing it. Is anyone running 4 caps? I'm running my second cycle of this and love it but am considering running 4 caps. Currently running 2 am PWO and 1 in the afternoon with alphamine. May run 3/1 or 2/2
    You can absolutely run 4 caps. I'd do 2/2...3/1 would be too much bacopa in one sitting
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  15. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    You're broken. If two scoops doesn't get you going, I'll be impressed

    You can absolutely run 4 caps. I'd do 2/2...3/1 would be too much bacopa in one sitting
    Thanks Coop, I'll give it a try tomorrow

  16. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    You're broken. If two scoops doesn't get you going, I'll be impressed
    Right, I'm officially broken... 2 scoops today and didn't notice anything. Seriously, I'm starting to wonder about myself... I should submit myself for some kind of scientific testing. I'm like Bruce Willis in 'Unbreakable'.

  17. Anyone stacked the new PES Alpha T2 and the new BPS DCP 2.0? what would be the results?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by atef81 View Post
    Anyone stacked the new PES Alpha T2 and the new BPS DCP 2.0? what would be the results?
    Add forskolin to your At2. Good combo
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  19. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Add forskolin to your At2. Good combo
    How much forskolin ?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by atef81 View Post

    How much forskolin ?
    50-100mg I do 25 with each dose

  21. Quote Originally Posted by atef81 View Post

    How much forskolin ?
    75-100mg/daily
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

  22. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    50-100mg I do 25 with each dose
    Is this the Standardized value? ie a 125mg tablet at 20%Standardized equiv to only 25mg, so you take 2-4 tablets a day?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by atef81 View Post
    Is this the Standardized value? ie a 125mg tablet at 20%Standardized equiv to only 25mg, so you take 2-4 tablets a day?
    Our sister company makes a 95% extract of Forskolin.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  24. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Our sister company makes a 95% extract of Forskolin.
    Thanks, what is the product name, as I am in Australia and it is VERY HARD to get most supplements
  25. PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  26. Quote Originally Posted by atef81 View Post

    Is this the Standardized value? ie a 125mg tablet at 20%Standardized equiv to only 25mg, so you take 2-4 tablets a day?
    I use analyzed supplements.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by atef81 View Post

    Thanks, what is the product name, as I am in Australia and it is VERY HARD to get most supplements
    I linked above. Forgot to quote.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  28. Quote Originally Posted by atef81 View Post
    How much forskolin ?
    50-100mg take 25mg with each at2 dose every day.

    Get Analyzed Supplements. They're 95% forsk

    I would start at 50mg
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  29. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    50-100mg take 25mg with each at2 dose every day.

    Get Analyzed Supplements. They're 95% forsk

    I would start at 50mg
    Good advice
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  30. Quote Originally Posted by atef81 View Post
    Anyone stacked the new PES Alpha T2 and the new BPS DCP 2.0? what would be the results?
    I am going to start these two along with Forskolin 95 Monday. Just finishing up my 4 weeks off AT2

  31. Quote Originally Posted by WayneD View Post
    I am going to start these two along with Forskolin 95 Monday. Just finishing up my 4 weeks off AT2
    WOW what dosage will u use?

  32. Quote Originally Posted by atef81 View Post
    WOW what dosage will u use?
    DCP at 2/2/2/1,
    AT2 2 caps am pre workout and 2 caps afternoon with alphamine
    I take 4 caps of Anabeta Elite so I'm only taking 50mg of Forskolin 95

  33. The new version is extremely potent, recomp/fat loss effects are very profound and where almost immediate for me, focus is good and I don't get the nasty sides I typically experience with Y.

    Side note : this stuff has completely cleared my sinuses so taking it in the cold season could ween off some nasty stuff thanks to the Olive LE.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    The new version is extremely potent, recomp/fat loss effects are very profound and where almost immediate for me, focus is good and I don't get the nasty sides I typically experience with Y.

    Side note : this stuff has completely cleared my sinuses so taking it in the cold season could ween off some nasty stuff thanks to the Olive LE.
    Great feedback! Appreciate it
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  35. I'm pretty sure I'm having some sleep issues with AT2. I'm taking Alphamine and Forskolin also, but have had these before with no such issues. AT2 is only addition, and I do have real trouble getting off to sleep for some reason.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Johnston View Post
    I'm pretty sure I'm having some sleep issues with AT2. I'm taking Alphamine and Forskolin also, but have had these before with no such issues. AT2 is only addition, and I do have real trouble getting off to sleep for some reason.
    AT2 could keep you awake so don't take it too late.
    I only dose morning and midday

  37. I have last dose at 3pm or thereabouts, and I don't usually get to bed until midnight at earliest.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by Johnston View Post
    I have last dose at 3pm or thereabouts, and I don't usually get to bed until midnight at earliest.
    mmh, I have no idea, I never had an issue with AT2 but everybody is different.
    Could it be something else?

  39. I don't know what else it could be, nothing else in my diet is new or haven't taken before.

  40. Quote Originally Posted by Johnston View Post
    I don't know what else it could be, nothing else in my diet is new or haven't taken before.
    This is odd. Alphamine is more likely to cause this than Alpha-T2. Perhaps try one day where you don't dose Alpha-T2 at 3:00pm to confirm whether it is this causing the issue or not.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Log: OxyECA + New Alpha T2 Stack Day 1
    By uvawahoowa in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-29-2012, 02:03 PM
  2. NEW Alpha-T2 ETA?
    By franul@ in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-18-2012, 12:13 AM
  3. Original Erase & New Alpha T2
    By BULLS in forum PES
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-01-2012, 10:42 PM
  4. The NEW Alpha-T2 - Upgraded
    By kevinhy in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 119
    Last Post: 08-28-2011, 08:49 PM
  5. NEW: ALPHA-T2 (90 capsules)
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 04-14-2010, 02:04 PM
Log in
Log in