My new supplement line!...?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

My new supplement line!...?

Hey all...

I think the time has come - i want to make my own supplement line.

Just wondering where i can get some guidance on doing so...things like labels and containers, ingredients suppliers and the actual creators of the products.

I know what i want, which ingredients in what amounts. I just want to know where to go from here?!

Thanks!

Anth.
    Currently using... ALRI - Humapro, Bioflex - Hydroflex HWPI, Bioflex - Jointz, Bioflex - Biogreens, Athletic Xtreme - Hard FX, Infinite Labs - Juggernaut HP, Finaflex - Max Pump, BPS - Vanillean, ALRI - Lipotherm, Swisse - Fish Oils.

2. Registered User
    Answers

You have a lot-ot-ot to learn
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    You have a lot-ot-ot to learn
    Lets learn then!
    Currently using... ALRI - Humapro, Bioflex - Hydroflex HWPI, Bioflex - Jointz, Bioflex - Biogreens, Athletic Xtreme - Hard FX, Infinite Labs - Juggernaut HP, Finaflex - Max Pump, BPS - Vanillean, ALRI - Lipotherm, Swisse - Fish Oils.
    •   

4. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Heavyappetite View Post
    Hey all...

I think the time has come - i want to make my own supplement line.

Just wondering where i can get some guidance on doing so...things like labels and containers, ingredients suppliers and the actual creators of the products.

I know what i want, which ingredients in what amounts. I just want to know where to go from here?!

Thanks!

Anth.
    What are you considering?
    Raws in Aus are too expensive
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post

Ive got a quote coming in tomorrow but from a manufacturer in the states. I don't want to give away my ideas so ill inbox you!
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post

The only thing bad about the states though is shipping! Minimum order 150 units too for private label.
  7. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Answers

PM me Anthony
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Just an FYI, asking for dosing recommendations seems a tad lazy. Reputable companies spend a lot of money and time researching this aspect (hence the need for prop blends to hide the dosages) to get it just right.

In terms of labelling, its best for you to create a few designs and then show them to people you know will provide a objective opinion and help you tweak things to make them more appealing.

For the rest, you have to have an idea of what kind of approach you want to take; whether you will be a tried-and-true company or an innovative one. Innovative requires more money spent in R&D with people who have an understanding on biochemistry and an eye for opportunity whilst a tried and true need to be able to be very competitive WRT pricing and marketing.

Its good that you have an idea of what you want; but I suggest you spend a long time researching.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Just an FYI, asking for dosing recommendations seems a tad lazy. Reputable companies spend a lot of money and time researching this aspect (hence the need for prop blends to hide the dosages) to get it just right.

In terms of labelling, its best for you to create a few designs and then show them to people you know will provide a objective opinion and help you tweak things to make them more appealing.

For the rest, you have to have an idea of what kind of approach you want to take; whether you will be a tried-and-true company or an innovative one. Innovative requires more money, time and a good researching department with people who have an understanding on biochemistry and an eye for opportunity whilst a tried and true need to be able to be very competitive WRT pricing and marketing.

Its good that you have an idea of what you want; but I suggest you spend a long time researching.
    I didn't ask for dosages dude i have that down pat. Thanks for your input mate.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Oh my mistake, I misread that last sentence. At least now I can infer that you are opting for the tried-and-true method
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Oh my mistake, I misread that last sentence. At least now I can infer that you are opting for the tried-and-true method
    All good dude. I've had my supplement business for just over two years now. Just thinking i should step my game up.

Just here for some good contacts/sources i guess. See what people come up with.
  12. Registered User
    Answers

look for a contract manufacturer, send them yoru formulas, get quotes on products, and be prepared to pay out the ying-yang for low # runs of products
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    look for a contract manufacturer, send them yoru formulas, get quotes on products, and be prepared to pay out the ying-yang for low # runs of products
    Awesome, so i found a contract manufacturer but they dont do what i want.. (MGN).. is there a list of them i can find anywhere or is google my best friend?

Thanks for the reply.
  14. mw1
    Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

http://www.nutricaplabs.com Here's one....hundreds more with a 10 minute search

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    http://www.nutricaplabs.com Here's one....hundreds more with a 10 minute search
    Thank you sir.. I think the issue was i didnt know what these places were called to search for them.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Stev3d View Post
    If you want to expedite your learning in the supplement industry, I highly recommend the Documentary called "Bigger Stronger Faster", because it really maps out the terrain!!
    Will look into it tomorrow thanks for that mate!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Supplements for my new workout
    By drvinnybombat in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-10-2009, 07:08 AM
  2. Natyy Peanut butter my new supplement?lol
    By njsfinest in forum Supplements
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 03-13-2009, 08:24 PM
  3. My new Powerfull staple supplement
    By jsp0785 in forum Supplements