How is Erase for leaning out?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,203
    Rep Power
    3319985
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    66.61%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Erase and Erase Pro are always in leaning and hardening stacks. You're selling yourself short without it. It does things no fat burner can do

    Stacked with Alphamine, you hit so many leaning and hardening pathways. Physique transformation at its finest...the mirror doesnt lie

    Quote Originally Posted by deuceswild72 View Post
    How long would be a good run of ep and alphamine?

    I still have an old bottle of AT2. For some reason when I took that with bentancourt ripped juice it like gave me the chills and like not to be gross but my boys below were all tight and didn't 'hang' around. It was crazy and i just didn't feel 100%. I was fine running the juice alone so I know it was the at2. Anyone else get messed up from taking at2?
    There's like 20 ingredients in that product, it could be anything. Try the new version of AT2, solo
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  2. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,635
    Rep Power
    9960438
    Level
    104
    Lv. Percent
    78.71%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Recommended to run EPro and Alphamine for 8 weeks followed by a 4 week break.
    Which is incredibly difficult to stick to!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  3. Senior Member
    Clemenza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,412
    Rep Power
    557666
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    66.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by deuceswild72 View Post
    How long would be a good run of ep and alphamine?

    I still have an old bottle of AT2. For some reason when I took that with bentancourt ripped juice it like gave me the chills and like not to be gross but my boys below were all tight and didn't 'hang' around. It was crazy and i just didn't feel 100%. I was fine running the juice alone so I know it was the at2. Anyone else get messed up from taking at2?
    Ripped Juice contains 3 different sources of caffeine, theobromine, 1,3 dmaa, synephrine, yohimbe, and white willow. I'm sure the combination of those 6 stimulants has something to do with it.

    If I were you, and you're really looking to lean up quick before summer, I would get myself 2 bottles of Erase Pro and 2 bottles of Alphamine... OR... 2 bottles of Erase Pro and 2 bottles of the NEW Alpha T2. Run that for 8 weeks straight and you'll shred up very nicely and very quickly.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    d1sc1ple's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    226
    Rep Power
    294609
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    5.92%

    Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post

    Ripped Juice contains 3 different sources of caffeine, theobromine, 1,3 dmaa, synephrine, yohimbe, and white willow. I'm sure the combination of those 6 stimulants has something to do with it.

    If I were you, and you're really looking to lean up quick before summer, I would get myself 2 bottles of Erase Pro and 2 bottles of Alphamine... OR... 2 bottles of Erase Pro and 2 bottles of the NEW Alpha T2. Run that for 8 weeks straight and you'll shred up very nicely and very quickly.
    ^ i prefer with AlphaMine, about to do the same for some pre vacation results! I fell like a God on this stack, cant wait to start!
  5. Elite Member
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,969
    Rep Power
    7072974
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    84.86%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by d1sc1ple

    ^ i prefer with AlphaMine, about to do the same for some pre vacation results! I fell like a God on this stack, cant wait to start!
    No doubt, alphamine + erase/pro is my summer must have stack
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  6. New Member
    deuceswild72's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    281
    Rep Power
    334779
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    8.42%

    Ok so I'm going to give this stack a run for 8 weeks. Alphamine and erase pro. Only other supps ill be taking is vita, fish oil, bcaa during workout and then if course protein and creatine. Ill be laying off my pre wo while on this stack.

    Ill be placing a good size order any recommendations for best prices? Or does anyone have any discount codes for anywhere? Thanks fellas.
  7. New Member
    Tee Dizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    21784
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    90.65%

    Quote Originally Posted by deuceswild72 View Post
    Ok so I'm going to give this stack a run for 8 weeks. Alphamine and erase pro. Only other supps ill be taking is vita, fish oil, bcaa during workout and then if course protein and creatine. Ill be laying off my pre wo while on this stack.

    Ill be placing a good size order any recommendations for best prices? Or does anyone have any discount codes for anywhere? Thanks fellas.
    Just in regard to staying off your pre wo, I actually take my 2nd dose of Alphamine as a pre wo if I'm training around midday and its just as good as my - admittedly cheap! - pre wo. Great focus, immense clean energy. I would seriously rate it not just as a fat burning tool but as a pre wo addition. Worth a try!
  8. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,238
    Rep Power
    10675468
    Level
    106
    Lv. Percent
    18.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quite a lot of people are using Alphamine pre workout.

    Enhanced is like Alphamine's bigger, badder brother with additional performance ingredients.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  9. Elite Member
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,546
    Rep Power
    576412
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    73.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    ^^^ indeed
    doing my own thang!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What is the ultimate stack for leaning out!
    By Ripped_Effect in forum Supplements
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 08-05-2011, 01:08 PM
  2. How is this for a first cycle?
    By B4n3 0n3 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-19-2006, 02:18 PM
  3. How is this for a safe first cycle?
    By Prometheus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-04-2006, 01:30 PM
  4. How is this for a safe first cycle?
    By Prometheus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-03-2006, 04:47 PM
  5. Comments on Diet for Leaning out
    By Matthew D in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-09-2003, 05:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in