How is Erase for leaning out?

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
I am on a 4 week break from lifting due to an uneasy feeling in my shoulder that just won`t go away.

Sucks.

I think I twinged something when I was dumbbell rowing 220.

Anyway,I have a few weeks more left and possibly I might even extend it a week or so or whatever necessary.

I have been running Glucophage(prescription from my doctor) for the last two months,and I have lost a significant amount of fat,lots of it in my midsection.

I was thinking of adding Erase(I have a bottle),for maximum lean in the next few weeks,before I head back to my strength training regimen.

I figure the possible dry joints won`t matter as I`m currently not lifting.

Does Erase produce some significant fat loss?

BTW I have pretty high E2 -- 44,5 (Men 0,0-56 pg/ml)

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Erase will help lean you out by acting as a hardening agent. It will lower estrogen and cortisol and thus help facilitate fat burning though in conjunction with diet and training.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Erase will help lean you out by acting as a hardening agent. It will lower estrogen and cortisol and thus help facilitate fat burning though in conjunction with diet and training.
This. Furthermore, reduction of cortisol and estrogen reduces water reabsorption in the nephron, leading to less water retention

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This. Furthermore, reduction of cortisol and estrogen reduces water reabsorption in the nephron, leading to less water retention
It does help lean and dry out. I noticed that too although the anticort effects didn't seem quite as strong as some other products.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used Erase and Shift last summer and had an amazing cut, Im a PES fan for life after that.

I'll be using that Erase Pro + Test Powder stack soon... REALLY excited for that one.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought I had a strong back and then I see someone dumbbell rowing with 220lbs lol.

No straps for the win. :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Erase helps cut me up for some reason.
This is common. It is why we recommend stacking it with Alphamine for fat loss stacks. :)

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
I thought I had a strong back and then I see someone dumbbell rowing with 220lbs lol.

No straps for the win. :)
Actually I am pretty strong,although my physique is not up to par with my strength.

In the physique department,you guys are gods to me!

This dumbbell rows were actually only 2 reps with left arm,and 1 rep with the right.

I have also done 120 lb for 50 reps.

And 140 lb for 36 reps.

And my test level is 320 ng/dl.

Go figure!!!!

I have the vids,if you want to see them.

btw I am little ashamed to admit I was using hooks,but they let me work the back so much harder,that it`s worth it.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I am high rep guy myself

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is common. It is why we recommend stacking it with Alphamine for fat loss stacks. :)
Very good stack here! I'm thinking of using erase pro and the new alpha t2 as well. Oh the possibilities!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Very good stack here! I'm thinking of using erase pro and the new alpha t2 as well. Oh the possibilities!
Just in time to get rid of those last amounts of my winter fat and prepare for summer...which should get here around October at this rate!

ndnguy85

ndnguy85

Awards
sorry to hijack..does erase stack well with lean xtreme and DCP? or is that overkill?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sorry to hijack..does erase stack well with lean xtreme and DCP? or is that overkill?
Should be fine to stack the three. Pretty sweet deal on NP for the new LX and Erase :).

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fine to stack all three. Watch out for joint soreness and adjust dose accordingly.

You should be fine though.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I've actually put on weight or mass on erase at 75mg of erase but I'm staking it with endo and D-pol wether that would make a difference.

Diets been a touch more sloppy but nothing drastic.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've actually put on weight or mass on erase at 75mg of erase but I'm staking it with endo and D-pol wether that would make a difference.

Diets been a touch more sloppy but nothing drastic.
Hormonally, Erase can suit a bulk or cut as it's effects are indirect. It will usually contribute to a harder looking physique through it's diuretic properties.

How you use it is down to you. I use it during bulks, cuts and recomps.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hormonally, Erase can suit a bulk or cut as it's effects are indirect. It will usually contribute to a harder looking physique through it's diuretic properties.

How you use it is down to you. I use it during bulks, cuts and recomps.
Agreed, I've had incredible results when used with any style program.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Erase is a must for me when cutting, love how much it dries me out.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It will, but will show most of its merit in the fluid retention category.
Ya the estrogen lowering benefits really show with Erase, I dropped a ton of water and showed more definition while using it.

Today is my first day of using Erase Pro and Test Powder, expecting big things!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ya the estrogen lowering benefits really show with Erase, I dropped a ton of water and showed more definition while using it.

Nice! That stack does not disappoint

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Such a popular stack. I would love to hear an update on your progress at about week 2-3.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Such a popular stack. I would love to hear an update on your progress at about week 2-3.
It's definitely one of my favorites. I'd love to hear any feedback as well.

KimChee

KimChee

Awards
I love erase, it dries me out, makes me more muscular looking, and harder looking. My physique tends to have a touch of softness to it so I'm always kind of sad when my 8 weeks ends. I've been lucky I don't get the dry joints that I've seen a lot of guys complain about even on EP full dose.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That echoes my own review. I am always sad when the bottle finishes and my hard physique looks a bit softer.

No joint issues with me either at 75mg per day.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No joint issues with me either at 75mg per day :D

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Absolutely, I'll keep you in the loop!

X3 on zero joint pain from Erase.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Absolutely, I'll keep you in the loop!

X3 on zero joint pain from Erase.
Sweet!

When I first tried EPRO which would be 75mg o course. I had some joint issues but they completely diminished in a few weeks and now I can run it without any joint supports with no issue. As bdcc says it is a sad day when I have to stop taking it.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
Can you give me a lil more info on this stack? Is this the reg erase with alphamine? I never used alpha and only used erase pro once. I was using ripped juice for my fat burner. I would like to get ripped quickly.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you give me a lil more info on this stack? Is this the reg erase with alphamine? I never used alpha and only used erase pro once. I was using ripped juice for my fat burner. I would like to get ripped quickly.
Either Erase should stack nicely with Alphamine. However EP would be the better option with it's added goodies. I am counting down the days till I pop my EP cherry lol. I will be running Alphamine (AM) new AlphaT2(Midday) along with EP, OG anabeta, and few other goodies. Drop by my log sometime.

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
How long would be a good run of ep and alphamine?

I still have an old bottle of AT2. For some reason when I took that with bentancourt ripped juice it like gave me the chills and like not to be gross but my boys below were all tight and didn't 'hang' around. It was crazy and i just didn't feel 100%. I was fine running the juice alone so I know it was the at2. Anyone else get messed up from taking at2?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Recommended to run EPro and Alphamine for 8 weeks followed by a 4 week break.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Erase and Erase Pro are always in leaning and hardening stacks. You're selling yourself short without it. It does things no fat burner can do

Stacked with Alphamine, you hit so many leaning and hardening pathways. Physique transformation at its finest...the mirror doesnt lie

I still have an old bottle of AT2. For some reason when I took that with bentancourt ripped juice it like gave me the chills and like not to be gross but my boys below were all tight and didn't 'hang' around. It was crazy and i just didn't feel 100%. I was fine running the juice alone so I know it was the at2. Anyone else get messed up from taking at2?
There's like 20 ingredients in that product, it could be anything. Try the new version of AT2, solo

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Recommended to run EPro and Alphamine for 8 weeks followed by a 4 week break.
Which is incredibly difficult to stick to! :)

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established

Ripped Juice contains 3 different sources of caffeine, theobromine, 1,3 dmaa, synephrine, yohimbe, and white willow. I'm sure the combination of those 6 stimulants has something to do with it.

If I were you, and you're really looking to lean up quick before summer, I would get myself 2 bottles of Erase Pro and 2 bottles of Alphamine... OR... 2 bottles of Erase Pro and 2 bottles of the NEW Alpha T2. Run that for 8 weeks straight and you'll shred up very nicely and very quickly.

d1sc1ple

Awards
Ripped Juice contains 3 different sources of caffeine, theobromine, 1,3 dmaa, synephrine, yohimbe, and white willow. I'm sure the combination of those 6 stimulants has something to do with it.

If I were you, and you're really looking to lean up quick before summer, I would get myself 2 bottles of Erase Pro and 2 bottles of Alphamine... OR... 2 bottles of Erase Pro and 2 bottles of the NEW Alpha T2. Run that for 8 weeks straight and you'll shred up very nicely and very quickly.
^ i prefer with AlphaMine, about to do the same for some pre vacation results! I fell like a God on this stack, cant wait to start!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
^ i prefer with AlphaMine, about to do the same for some pre vacation results! I fell like a God on this stack, cant wait to start!
No doubt, alphamine + erase/pro is my summer must have stack

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I'm going to give this stack a run for 8 weeks. Alphamine and erase pro. Only other supps ill be taking is vita, fish oil, bcaa during workout and then if course protein and creatine. Ill be laying off my pre wo while on this stack.

Ill be placing a good size order any recommendations for best prices? Or does anyone have any discount codes for anywhere? Thanks fellas.

Tee Dizzle

Tee Dizzle

Awards
Ok so I'm going to give this stack a run for 8 weeks. Alphamine and erase pro. Only other supps ill be taking is vita, fish oil, bcaa during workout and then if course protein and creatine. Ill be laying off my pre wo while on this stack.

Ill be placing a good size order any recommendations for best prices? Or does anyone have any discount codes for anywhere? Thanks fellas.
Just in regard to staying off your pre wo, I actually take my 2nd dose of Alphamine as a pre wo if I'm training around midday and its just as good as my - admittedly cheap! - pre wo. Great focus, immense clean energy. I would seriously rate it not just as a fat burning tool but as a pre wo addition. Worth a try!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quite a lot of people are using Alphamine pre workout.

Enhanced is like Alphamine's bigger, badder brother with additional performance ingredients. :)