Supp for women

joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards
What's a good supplement for a women to take to tone up while maintaining around the same weight?

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
What's a good supplement for a women to take to tone up while maintaining around the same weight?
Her diet will be paramount here, as will the type of lifting she's doing. Fat burning comes from being in a caloric deficit. There are products that can provide extra energy and appetite suppression. TT-33 and Dexaprine are both good options for women. TT-33 is our non-stim thermogenic.

joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards
Her diet will be paramount here, as will the type of lifting she's doing. Fat burning comes from being in a caloric deficit. There are products that can provide extra energy and appetite suppression. TT-33 and Dexaprine are both good options for women. TT-33 is our non-stim thermogenic.
Will she be able to keep her weight with those products? She's 5'2" 120lbs and just wants to tighten up a couple spots. No drastic weight loss or anything. Her diet is dialed in now and she's doing a 3 a week weights and 3 a week hiit program.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PX Black would be perfect for what she is looking for. It doesn't cause dramatic weight loss but gives a great boost in mood along with some increased energy and appetite suppression. Most users are seeing about 2-4 pounds lost every two weeks in most of the logs here on AM while seeing increased definition.

joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards
PX Black would be perfect for what she is looking for. It doesn't cause dramatic weight loss but gives a great boost in mood along with some increased energy and appetite suppression. Most users are seeing about 2-4 pounds lost every two weeks in most of the logs here on AM while seeing increased definition.
I will deff look into px black for her. Thanks for the info.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I recommend supplementation with meat and iron, as in weight training. There is no substitute for hard work and proper nutrition.

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Will she be able to keep her weight with those products? She's 5'2" 120lbs and just wants to tighten up a couple spots. No drastic weight loss or anything. Her diet is dialed in now and she's doing a 3 a week weights and 3 a week hiit program.
If she's eating enough. That's why I made the statement about diet. You can't spot reduce specific areas. Fat loss is systemic. It's EXTREMELY hard to do what you're looking to do here. If she wants to lose some fat she will have to lose a little overall weight. It doesn't need to be drastic, but it will happen when in a caloric deficit, which is needed for fat loss. The supps that I have recommended, as well as others here have recommended, are for energy/appetite suppression mostly. The actual WEIGHT will be dependent upon her diet and her training.

joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards
Yea her diet n training are on point. But most women have problems with specific areas no matter how hard they work at it. Especially after kids. I'm thinking maybe just letting her add creatine on top of her daily vitamins and fish oil. Up her calorie intake and up the intensity on her weight training.

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Yea her diet n training are on point. But most women have problems with specific areas no matter how hard they work at it. Especially after kids. I'm thinking maybe just letting her add creatine on top of her daily vitamins and fish oil. Up her calorie intake and up the intensity on her weight training.
Creatine may add additional (usually 2-5lbs) of water weight, so I'd caution against this. It's intra-muscular and not at all related to fat, but I'm just throwing that out there. We all have trouble areas, and it stinks. My trouble area is the back of my legs, but no amount of hamstring/glute work will get rid of that. That goes away when I'm in a caloric deficit. Also, if it's a tummy issue for her after having kids, how much of it is fat and how much of it is loose skin? Do you know if she's eating at maintenance calories right now? I'm more concerned with her calorie/macro breakdown as opposed to her just eating healthy. A surplus of ANYTHING, whether it be ice cream or grilled chicken breasts, will result in a gain. The calculator here is really helpful for determining exactly how many cals someone needs to eat to maintain, gain, or lose, as well as determine a macro breakdown. http: // scoobysworkshop.com/accurate-calorie-calculator/#results

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Nah, you can't say everything with diet and training is perfect, then come here asking for ways to improve. My wife had 2 daughters and has defined abs.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alphamine or dexaptine.

Olive leaf extract is also a great way to naturally boost thyroid.

joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards
Nah, you can't say everything with diet and training is perfect, then come here asking for ways to improve. My wife had 2 daughters and has defined abs.
Bro for one I never said perfect. I said on point. Excuse my usage of the term. Here about this..... It's good. So how bout u stop being a dick and try being helpful and if u can't even be that then why say anything at all. Just throwing my opinion in since u like throwing yours around.

joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards
Creatine may add additional (usually 2-5lbs) of water weight, so I'd caution against this. It's intra-muscular and not at all related to fat, but I'm just throwing that out there. We all have trouble areas, and it stinks. My trouble area is the back of my legs, but no amount of hamstring/glute work will get rid of that. That goes away when I'm in a caloric deficit. Also, if it's a tummy issue for her after having kids, how much of it is fat and how much of it is loose skin? Do you know if she's eating at maintenance calories right now? I'm more concerned with her calorie/macro breakdown as opposed to her just eating healthy. A surplus of ANYTHING, whether it be ice cream or grilled chicken breasts, will result in a gain. The calculator here is really helpful for determining exactly how many cals someone needs to eat to maintain, gain, or lose, as well as determine a macro breakdown. http: // scoobysworkshop.com/accurate-calorie-calculator/#results
She has a little bit of loose skin. Not much at all although she seems to believe she does. She just had her 4th kid 6 months ago. And as of 2 months ago she's been on it pretty well. Like I said 5'2" 120ish and wanting to tone just a lil more but willing to even gain another 5 lbs. her problem area is her waist mostly. Her hip line or whatever u call it. I honestly think she's fine and for someone with 4 kids you'd be amazed if I showed u a pic. But after workin out the past 2 months she wants more and has been bugging me about taking supplements. I don't know anything about supplements for women so that's y I'm on here asking in the first place.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
my wife was able to tighten up and lose 15lbs by eating small meals throughout the day and clenbuterol along with oxy elite pro. 2 days of 30 min cardio and 2 days of weight training with me so i would def recommend clen/oep... my wife birthed 2 kids also.

joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards
Correction.... She wants to gain another 10-15 lbs of lean muscle and she's currently at 115 lbs.

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Correction.... She wants to gain another 10-15 lbs of lean muscle and she's currently at 115 lbs.
Oh, well now we're in a different ballgame, haha :) If she wants to gain muscle mass she's going to need to be in a caloric surplus. You can't really lose fat and gain muscle simultaneously, as they require 2 completely different things, nutritionally.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Calorie surplus and anabeta maybe some ara.

joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards
Oh, well now we're in a different ballgame, haha :) If she wants to gain muscle mass she's going to need to be in a caloric surplus. You can't really lose fat and gain muscle simultaneously, as they require 2 completely different things, nutritionally.
That's what I said. I'm like c'mon man if u wanna gain weight u gonna HAVE to sacrifice a lil body fat. It's dam near impossible to do both. Doable but super hard. Ok i just wanted to confirm my theory here. Thank u so much for ur help. Imma bump up her calorie intake.

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
That's what I said. I'm like c'mon man if u wanna gain weight u gonna HAVE to sacrifice a lil body fat. It's dam near impossible to do both. Doable but super hard. Ok i just wanted to confirm my theory here. Thank u so much for ur help. Imma bump up her calorie intake.
Women have a tough time with the "bulking" concept. And don't use that word around her, haha. My first bulk was reeeeeally hard on me. I didn't care so much about the scale, but as soon as my pants started getting snug I got really upset. I can't explain it. I'm a rational, smart girl with good nutrition knowledge, and I knew exactly what was going to happen and what NEEDED to happen. It didn't matter. She will struggle with it, and all you can do is just do what you're already doing, which is being supportive. If she wants to come on here and ask me any questions, she's more than welcome to PM me. I totally get her hesitation.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Bro for one I never said perfect. I said on point. Excuse my usage of the term. Here about this..... It's good. So how bout u stop being a dick and try being helpful and if u can't even be that then why say anything at all. Just throwing my opinion in since u like throwing yours around.
Now I'm sad

joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards
Women have a tough time with the "bulking" concept. And don't use that word around her, haha. My first bulk was reeeeeally hard on me. I didn't care so much about the scale, but as soon as my pants started getting snug I got really upset. I can't explain it. I'm a rational, smart girl with good nutrition knowledge, and I knew exactly what was going to happen and what NEEDED to happen. It didn't matter. She will struggle with it, and all you can do is just do what you're already doing, which is being supportive. If she wants to come on here and ask me any questions, she's more than welcome to PM me. I totally get her hesitation.
Awesome! That will be a great option for her. And also be easier for me. Lol. Hopefully this goes well and I appreciate the help and advice.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Simply put have her at maintenance calories. Then increase her calories by 100 to 250. A 1 to 2 lb weight gain a week or 2 is what we are aiming for.Weigh in each week same time morning dry.
When she stops gaining weight increase calories by about 100. Why so low? Uh...that's 700 calories a week. LOL
The low increases allows her to gain size while decreasing fat gains.

If she gains more than one pound a week....say 4 the first week. Don't panic. Just cut back the calories by 50. This is how I gained size.

I suggest running this for 2 or 3 months or 8 to 12 weeks. See where you are then. This amount of time will allow you to put on enough size where when she cuts she will keep some pretty good gains. Reveal her hard work.Its easy.

Tell her to add broccoli to each one of her meals. A cup a day will keep the estrogen at bay.This has a natural aromataze inhibitor in it which should be safe for females. Lower bloat,help bowels move and in my opinion one of the most over looked foods in a bulk. Bout 25 calories in a cup so no worries.
No strong /otc ais please as this is not safe for females.

Have her get a gda aswell to stave off fat gains.slinstane is a prime example. Half life of 12 HR s.

Creatine should be added if not already.

That's pretty much it. Consistent training and dietary control will provide the outcome