Recompadrol but, "vanadyl" WTF

Profion

Awards
Hey guys
I was researching aobut recompadrol and came across a forum stateing that vanadyl is toxic? well ive read some of the discussion and it kinda goes either way, but what is the real deal?

Is recompadrol safe or not, due to the vanadyl it has?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With the dose in Recompadrol and if you follow the instructions and take for 6 weeks and cycle off for 1-2 weeks, you will be fine.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Recompadrol is a great product. Certain forms of vanadium should have reduced toxicity, plus the doses we typically deal with in a GDA won't have any effect (positive or negative).

Profion

Awards
okay just recieve my chain´d out - lean xtreme - recompadrol

has any one else tried recompadrol and how did you like it?

Profion

Awards
Because berberine HCL is a dietary supplement, it is not regulated as by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration as a pharmaceutical. Studies, like the one published in the “American Journal of Physiology Endocrinology and Metabolism,” tested the effects of berberine in rats and found that it was not toxic to cells. A study conducted using human subjects and published in “American Journal of Cardiology” confirms that berberine does induce physiologic benefits in humans without producing negative side effects. Despite these positive results, before taking any dietary supplement, consult your doctor.

Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/547840-toxicity-and-berberine-hcl-supplements/#ixzz2S8f7sLCW

what do they mean by : induce physiologic benefits

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Because berberine HCL is a dietary supplement, it is not regulated as by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration as a pharmaceutical. Studies, like the one published in the “American Journal of Physiology Endocrinology and Metabolism,” tested the effects of berberine in rats and found that it was not toxic to cells. A study conducted using human subjects and published in “American Journal of Cardiology” confirms that berberine does induce physiologic benefits in humans without producing negative side effects. Despite these positive results, before taking any dietary supplement, consult your doctor.Read more: Toxicity And Berberine Hcl Supplements | LIVESTRONG.COMwhat do they mean by : induce physiologic benefits
Induce physiologic benefits: improving glucose metabolism and insulin sensitivity. Those are the primary effects of berberine.However, be forewarned that berberine is known to interact with certain medications. SSRIs for example, IIRC.

Profion

Awards
Thanks bro!

When and how should i dose recompadrol, im trying to cut away some fat while maintaining my size and even building alittle if this is possible.. always learned that i wasent since a caloric surplus is needed.

Nevertheless, is it safe to use recompadrol with a preworkout meal + D-pol"daa" + aginine + lean xtreme
followed by a preworkout 1hour after?

or to take recompadrol with my post workout meal right after finishing my workout, im just curious if its okay to mix when preworkout is running in my vains :)

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For leaning out, are you guys taking it 30min pre carb meal? This stuff gives me the runs! blah

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks bro!

When and how should i dose recompadrol, im trying to cut away some fat while maintaining my size and even building alittle if this is possible.. always learned that i wasent since a caloric surplus is needed.

Nevertheless, is it safe to use recompadrol with a preworkout meal + D-pol"daa" + aginine + lean xtreme
followed by a preworkout 1hour after?

or to take recompadrol with my post workout meal right after finishing my workout, im just curious if its okay to mix when preworkout is running in my vains :)
I would dose how the bottle instructions tell you. Tells you how to dose if you are cutting or bulking. As for your second question, yes it it safe. When you say aginine, do you mean arginine? If so, drop that and grab some agmatine. No need to take an insulin mimicker/GDA such as recompadrol post workout simply because insulin sensitivity is already high enough. Save it for other carb meals throughout the day.

Profion

Awards
took it 30min before eating a can of tuna with cottage cheese = 45g protein
had no problems there :)