No energy and feel weak all day

jygrdy

Awards
I don't have the drive any more to work out i just feel weak all day. I mean I have the drive but no energy to put in the work. I need something strong, I'm a correctional officer and i need to be able to have energy and strength at all times, I've been looking at androfactory and redefine. What do you guys think? I don't want to waste my time on some usless prohormon that takes up half my summer.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Age?...and any idea what brought this on?...physically active now?.....had blood work done form your doctor recently?

jygrdy

Awards
21 and no not really i have been a 5 day a week gym rat, but last couple months I've been literally forcing myself to go to the gym I take my pre workout before I even get dress so that i have to go. I just got done with a two month natural testbooster because I thought maybe my test was down, but it really didn't help. I have ran out of ideas, even with pre workout i feel weak. No blood work yet but I'm gonna soon hopefully

jygrdy

Awards
Im down to 2-3 workouts a week and thats like all I can do and after I'm really sore

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just some thoughts here. Food allergy? 21 Are you drinking? How is your sleep quality? What are your macros like? Maybe try no soy or dairy products. I have a dairy allergy and dairy makes me lethargic.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
what ken said, look at what your eating and how much sleep your getting for a start! Probably a good idea to go to your doctor.

jygrdy

Awards
No allegies that I know of, I never drink, I take multivitamins and have a good diet(its the only thing I can maintain) but my sleep is sh@t, in that I work 6PM to 6AM and I'm also a full time student. But this has been going on since when I was unemployed and was sleeping great. Guess I'll go to the doctor if no one knows any miracle supps.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
If you don't get alot of sleep that'll be a major factor..

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
You're young and Im thinking a quick visit to your doctor should be your first avenue, heck it may be something simple...low in a specific vitamin or mineral, who knows. But it's wiser to approach supplements just as the work implies, to supplement....and to supplement a healthy foundation and body in good health for it's age... would prove much more productive in the end.

Probably not what you wanted to hear, but thats my opinion.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If your diet is in check, you are getting good sleep and your testosterone levels are fine it might just be exhaustion. Five days a week in the gym along with long hours at work can prove detrimental even with a good amount of rest. If you are looking for something for an extra boost in mood and some mild stim effects then check out PX Black. It's a mild stimulant but really shines on how it improves mood throughout the day. It will also help you shed a little weight with the right training and diet of course.

jygrdy

Awards
I literally just opened up a sample pack of PX 500 xt, good stuff, very mellow thermo

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's see, 21yoM, works 12s as a CO, spends five days a week in the gym and is a full time student.
1. Nutrient deficiency. If your diet is in check, you probably don't drink milk. Also, as a full time student, who works 12s and spends five days a week in the gym, you probably don't get much sun. VITAMIN D. Least likely is T deficiency (possible but unlikely)
2. "Has to take PWO to work out". I'd guess stim tolerance is through the roof. Cycle off of stims for a week. Your lack of energy could easily be attributed to "crash". I can vouch for PXB though, it's good. Real good.
3. You don't sleep enough. Make the time to rest. You need it. Maybe adjust your week to be a push/pull/legs week and add some extra sleep.
4. Maybe even take a week off from gym and supps. Reset.

jygrdy

Awards
Let's see, 21yoM, works 12s as a CO, spends five days a week in the gym and is a full time student.
1. Nutrient deficiency. If your diet is in check, you probably don't drink milk. Also, as a full time student, who works 12s and spends five days a week in the gym, you probably don't get much sun. VITAMIN D. Least likely is T deficiency (possible but unlikely)
2. "Has to take PWO to work out". I'd guess stim tolerance is through the roof. Cycle off of stims for a week. Your lack of energy could easily be attributed to "crash". I can vouch for PXB though, it's good. Real good.
3. You don't sleep enough. Make the time to rest. You need it. Maybe adjust your week to be a push/pull/legs week and add some extra sleep.
4. Maybe even take a week off from gym and supps. Reset.
I drink skim for breakfest you think switching to 2% would help
Maybe take a full system cleanse cycle?

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I drink skim for breakfest you think switching to 2% would help
Maybe take a full system cleanse cycle?
Hard to know without blood work. If you're a CO, you should have medical right? I'd get blood drawn and go from there.
I would do a system "purge" though. Start from scratch but make sure you set a deadline and get back to your program on your set date. It's easy to stay stopped once you stop. I know from first hand experience.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I literally just opened up a sample pack of PX 500 xt, good stuff, very mellow thermo
The PX Black is very similar but a little less on the stim side and a little more on the feel good side. Troop threw some good info out there also. Rest. Food. Stim tolerance. Exhaustion. Even mental exhaustion. If it has been a while since you had time off from the gym take a week and enjoy yourself. You will most likely perform better when you do get back in the trenches.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The PX Black is very similar but a little less on the stim side and a little more on the feel good side. Troop threw some good info out there also. Rest. Food. Stim tolerance. Exhaustion. Even mental exhaustion. If it has been a while since you had time off from the gym take a week and enjoy yourself. You will most likely perform better when you do get back in the trenches.
Agreed, and then get a bottle of PXB. No crash, smooth energy, great mood enhancement and focus.

murk01

murk01

Awards
get a b12 shot. u may just be iver exerted

ChrisW002

ChrisW002

Awards
I take adderall for add (a stimulant, like most pre workouts) and when i take it every day for a couple weeks it seems to do nothing and im always tired and just feel burnt out. To fix this i dont take it for a few days, and usually go back to normal (after sleeping about 30 hours in 2 days). Have you tried taking a break from your preworkout for a week or so? Along with other stims like caffiene?

ChrisW002

ChrisW002

Awards
get a b12 shot. u may just be iver exerted
You could do this too or just take a b-complex vitamin a couple times a day. Its water soulable so you can take more than the bottle reccomends to make sure your getting enough. Just dont go crazy

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Take one to two weeks off from the gym. You may have reached a point of stagnation/over reaching. If you are that young and have that little energy, I'm willing to bet that is it. You're young but you have to remember to get proper rest and take time off. I bet up until this point you were setting pr's, making great progress in the gym and then like a ton of bricks, you died. Gotta schedule those breaks man.

Get in see a doc just for gigs. You have insurance should be nbd. Get a full panel done, it's a good idea to do so yearly anyways.