Enhanced not working for me?

Lholden1220

Lholden1220

Awards
I recently bought enhanced by pes from ..mod edit: review rules. All ive seen is good reviews on it, seriously not one single bad review, but i seem not to be getting the same effect as everyone else. Ive gone up to 2 scoops and still have not seen a real good boost in energy or focus. I know that enhanced is supposed to be a cleaner pwo so it could just be harder for me to notice but i just wanted to make sure i didnt get a bad bagch or get ripped off by supp warehouse. Is there anyone out there who wasnt impressed with enhanced?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you dosing on an empty stomach?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what stims have u used in the past? try taking 2 weeks off from all stimulants then take enhanced and report back.

jjobe6

jjobe6

Awards
  • Established
I didn't get much out of it as far as focus or energy. But I know I'm funny that way I don't really feel anything. So I'm always will to try something new.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't get much out of it as far as focus or energy. But I know I'm funny that way I don't really feel anything. So I'm always will to try something new.
im somewhat in the same boat as you to an extent. I usually get pumped/full of energy even if i dont take a pre workout so its hard to gauge for me how much the pre workout is doing vs my own energy vs placebo...etc. the one think i can see in pre workouts is Focus. Lit Up is the only pre workout that i have used a full tub on that has offered that for me. i have only used enhanced once or twice in the beta samples.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't get anything off Enhanced besides some major body heat. I was also dissapointed.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Feel free to send me your tubs if you do nit wish to continue use of Enhanced. I'll pay shipping.

Oh, and watchout for supplement warehouse. Had credit card info stolen and used by them a few years back. A quick google search showed scam report sites full of customer complaints of this happening.

supplement warehouse credit card fraud - Google Search.

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I didn't get anything off Enhanced besides some major body heat. I was also dissapointed.
You also got nitrate-mediated performance enhancement for both aerobic and anaerobic activity. That's the nice thing about Enhanced...even if you're in the small subgroup that doesn't respond significantly to stimulants, you still benefit from the nitrates since they act as an NO donor (you may not "feel" this, but it's occurring in everyone as the process is not dependent on enzymatic regulation).

U

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if enhanced is only good taken fasted its not the right thing for mw. i hate training fasted and a pwo has to be taken before workout

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if enhanced is only good taken fasted its not the right thing for mw. i hate training fasted and a pwo has to be taken before workout
It doesn't have to be taken fasted, you still reap benefits from dosing it around food if that fits your schedule.

As with any stimulant product, empty stomach dosing will make it feel stronger.

Ideally it would be taken fasted, especially due to the nPYE but taking it around food doesn't render the product useless, just less potent in terms of stimulant effect.

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
I am a devoted craze user. I tried enhanced 3 times @ 1 scoop, 1 & 1/2 scoops to 2 scoops & got pretty much nothing from it. Went back to craze, twice a week. IMO.... best pre, out there.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know this sounds crazy, did you shake up the tub before using it? Once I shook mine up and used one scoop I felt the effects.

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
Honestly.... no, I didn't shake it. Maybe they should put that on the label. Lol.

Lholden1220

Lholden1220

Awards
I have taken jack3d og, pump hd, no xplode, hyper fx, gat, and condense in the past with condense being my favorite. I havent seen the same energy from enhanced as i did with many of these other preworkouts.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is standard procedure to shake any powdered pre workout product in case of any settling.

Admittedly I haven't been doing it with Enhanced and my workouts have always been excellent lol.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have taken jack3d og, pump hd, no xplode, hyper fx, gat, and condense in the past with condense being my favorite. I havent seen the same energy from enhanced as i did with many of these other preworkouts.
This surprises me as the stimulant portion in Enhanced is stronger than many report with most of the products you mentioned.

Purus Condense has 200mg caffeine per serving and no other stimulants whereas Enhanced has 125mg and additional ingredients for energy and focus.

I actually really like Condense for a no-nonsense formula but on a one scoop basis they are not comparable for energy for me. Serving size for me is two scoops of either product and Enhanced has noticeably better focus. There is definitely energy from Condense though as there is 400mg caffeine lol.

How many scoops of Enhanced are you using? Judging from the above products you have mentioned I wouldn't be surprised if two scoops on an empty stomach is too much for you.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I shake all my products out of OCD. :eek:

OP how far away from a meal did you dose and did you take any other supplements around the same time/with Enhanced?

Edit: Ben with the double post and a ton more info to KO my post. :AR15firing:

Lholden1220

Lholden1220

Awards
This surprises me as the stimulant portion in Enhanced is stronger than many report with most of the products you mentioned.

Purus Condense has 200mg caffeine per serving and no other stimulants whereas Enhanced has 125mg and additional ingredients for energy and focus.

I actually really like Condense for a no-nonsense formula but on a one scoop basis they are not comparable for energy for me. Serving size for me is two scoops of either product and Enhanced has noticeably better focus. There is definitely energy from Condense though as there is 400mg caffeine lol.

How many scoops of Enhanced are you using? Judging from the above products you have mentioned I wouldn't be surprised if two scoops on an empty stomach is too much for you.
Ive been using 2 scoops on an empty stomach and havent noticed an energy boost comparable to what i experienced with condense.